Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl not responding to text

thatdude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached this girl today, said "I saw you over there and I think you're cute put your number in my phone." I texted her "Ive had a crush on you for years" and 'pls respond' as a joke.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... she's totally not creeped out

bcollarmechanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
please respond

yeah not creepy at all, she doesnt know thats a joke, she now knows youre desperate that is all

its hard to joke in texts even using lols or hahahas

people can read a text a million different ways, your first text is funny but it could have sound creepy to her

shes gone so NEXT! and next time call if you want to sound witty, dont text

thatdude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached her in a position of higher value relative to hers and those around us. But I see what you mean by her taking it the wrong way.

adamwalkner

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all newbies. How are you all. I am Prince Charming. Nice to meet all of you. I am an Artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. So if you really want to know my thinking about Girl not Responding to Text, then i will tell you that it is not a new thing for Girls. I don't know that what they think about yourself. They seem to understand your Highness. What the Hell is this.