Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there still hope?

Hope

Reaction score
Hi, i'm 17 and I never had a gf (well once in middle school, but it was just 3 days) i've never kissed someone and this is my last year of high school
so my question is, is there still a chance I can correct my life :( ? i mean most of my cousins have gf's already and bring them to family meetings and idk feels bad :cry:

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you still have a chance. There's one thing you need to realize, you don't have to have a girl to complete your life. Part of being a DJ is living life to the fullest, and letting the women come second.

At 17 I was worried of the same things, until realizing that women aren't everything. You have your entire life ahead of you, don't feel like you have to have a serious relationship right now just because your cousins do. Everyone has their own path, and you'll get with a good girl eventually.

Just have fun, and don't worry.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, nothing to fret about. I didn't even kiss a girl until I was 18 and in college. I felt horrible about it, but its just funny now looking back on it.

Ghostface

Reaction score
Look at mystery, I seem to remember he said he was a virgin up till his early 20s. Also realise that just because your friends get laid, does not mean they have game. i got laid at 15, however i had severe oneitis and the matrix had gripped me so firmly that during sex i was ****e, i was afraid to be dominant and i wud go down on her for aaaages beforehand cus i had been conditioned to put her pleasure first. When we eventually broke up 8 months later, it broke my ego, fortunately that was when i discovered game.
That was a bit of a tangent, the message is that dont be jealous if your friends have gf's, they will be left broken and u will ultimately come out the winner. However, u will have 1 or 2 friends that may be natural alphas, silently take notes of how they interact with women and other guys.