Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice with my relationship

sammyfs

Reaction score
Up until 2 months ago my gf and I have been going out on dates a lot on weekends(haven't been on one for 3 weeks) and she would always pick up my phone calls every day at the same time during the night. But 2 weeks ago she seemed to not answer them at but call me back later at night or the next day even though she would be on FB looking through posts? I know she's there because of her FB status. I confronted her about that last night and I was about to break up with her about it because I thought she was playing me but I didn't say those 4 words.

I know this isn't very detailed, but it's just a short summary of what's wrong.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judge Danny steps in the court.
Your princess is in another castle,
Case closed.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you calling her every night? She should be the one calling/chasing you! Don't confront her overtly about this issue, use covert communication ie. withdraw your attention. Sounds like you're too available to her - go ghost for a week - no calls/texts and see if she initiates contact. If she asks you about your scarcity do NOT tell her why, just say you were busy etc..

Take my advice with a grain of salt but it's what I would do based on the info you have given.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go ghost and see what happens, also care less about it, neediness is showing

sammyfs

Reaction score
Alvafe said:
go ghost and see what happens, also care less about it, neediness is showing

Thanks for the advice everyone but I decided to break it off today and I am somewhat regretting that decision because it seemed like she wanted to be in contact yesterday(talked twice on phone) when I called but I didn't receive a call back so that was the last of it even though I felt line I shouldve given her till this week. Broke up with her this morning at her house. I texted her to call me back if she wants to know why we broke but I don't think she cares anymore. Not sure if she'll contact me back but I think it's time to move on.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sammyfs said:
Thanks for the advice everyone but I decided to break it off today and I am somewhat regretting that decision because it seemed like she wanted to be in contact yesterday(talked twice on phone) when I called but I didn't receive a call back so that was the last of it even though I felt line I shouldve given her till this week. Broke up with her this morning at her house. I texted her to call me back if she wants to know why we broke but I don't think she cares anymore. Not sure if she'll contact me back but I think it's time to move on.

serious if you break up stop calling her, and what is that hell for overing to tell her why you break up?

dude you are too needy, the one who should go after you its her not you after YOU break up with her, if anything she can even feel relived you break up with her.

so gonna say this again stop caring too much, and stop calling her, when you break up with someone you don't want to talk with then, you are doing the opose of this and are showing you are insecure on what you want, not a nice trait.

Ghostface

Reaction score
U did the right thing Sammy, it's not easy to get over oneitis, before i discovered game i had severe oneitis and i remember the relationship disintegrating into practically nothing, yet i still refused to break it off first.

One last thing, EVERY one of your ex gf's wants you to be a failure in life. A girls worst nightmare is to see a man that could have been theirs, become successful and live out his dreams. Give substance to that fear.-Pook

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're either a ***** with no self respect and dignity or a troll. In both cases please just gtfo.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you do the right thing you have to do the wrong and get back to her, you just apeased her and now she will be the one to break up with you, just wait now.

you are not over her if you was you wouldn't be back with her please, save any last dignity for yourself and tell her, you did a mistake you shouldn't take her back and you are ending now and not turning back, then leave and be happy

sammyfs

Reaction score
Never mind, you guys are right. I'll follow that advice. Thanks for everything.

Last edited: