Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If I were in HS knowing what I know now

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in HS back in the late 90's early 2000's I actually was semi game aware. I had read some of the early PUA stuff. Alas I was a spaz who literally would freeze up around girls and for some reason only focused on girls in my grade. Sad to say I left HS with out so much as a kiss and I had no excuse for this other than my own paralyzing fears. It sux that I didn't get to enjoy HS girls while I was in HS but it's actually a lot more fun enoying 18 year old girls when you're 30 then when you're 18 too so yay for the present. I hope to repeat that experience again haha soon lol.

Onto the good stuff what would I do differently if I was in HS. The biggest thing I would do is go after younger girls. That's right if you're 15 go after a 13 year old. If you're 16-17 go after 14-15 year olds. I'm saying if you're a senior or a junior go after the freshmen. Sure don't ignore girls your own age but younger girls are going to be easy pickings. When I was a senior I had more than a couple of freshmen show me attention but I just thought it was wrong so I ignored it hahaha what a white knight. Now obviously if you're 18 there are probably some laws stopping you from going after 14-15 year old girls in fact there might be some crazy laws stopping you from going after 17 year old girls so be careful and know the law. The advice stands though younger girls ftw.

Being aggressive is another thing I would suggest. Be approaching, and always be escalating. I see guys get dragged down in the being aloof and not seeming desperate. It's not desperate to try to get laid. It's desperate to be a doormat bch nice guy frienzone punk. Get those girls alone and enjoy touching them and get them to suck your ****, can't get em pregnant that way lol. Girls enjoy a good pssy rub and you'll enjoy the show if she moans for you.

Don't be a goody two shoes. Get your hands on a bottle of Vodka and have a drink with the girl or something. Make her do a shot and laugh at the face she makes. Be very careful though not to chug too much vodka alcohol sickness can be dangerous, you can dieeeeee. I know you guys aren't tards but this part of the forum is for teens so I gave that disclaimer.

If you do these things, and you don't get oneitus you will have a great HS experience. If like me you just can't get over your insecurities while in HS know that it does get better the older you get. You enjoy girls more the older you get haha. I mean think of it this way if you're in HS you can be with a girl like 3 years younger than you. Now that I'm 30 I can be with girls 12 years younger haha wow lol. it's so funny. I don't even really want to date girls older than 23 truthfully haha.

Any ways do the things I said and bam you're in!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also be friendly and talk to everyone. Social circle is VERY dominant in high school. Don't be afraid to do extra circular activities like playing a sport or joining a club. I didn't really learn anything until my late senior year, so I missed out high school for the most part in my opinion. My biggest regret would that I didn't join any team or club and I should have been a lot more friendly to everyone.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had the knowledge that I have now when I was in highschool too. Heck even in my 20's would have been nice. I've only started applying game and inner-game this year.

I was game aware in my late 20's but I kept beta-backsliding thinking ''omg this girl is different I don't need to game her'' lmao I learnt the hard way... They're all the same.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer great points. I'd be more inclined toward the club route than a sport personally. Also don't be afraid to be cruel to people too. Just being nice doesn't get you far. Don't be a spaz though detaching yourself from outcomes in the moment is the key. Though you do need goals don't be completely detached it's ok to go after specific girls etc. Just don't get so focused on one girl you ignore the rest. Big mistake and very HS.

Fireballs I was game aware in my 20's. Had better game then I do now. I plan on surpassing that with my new style though. Still feeling the effects of my last real LTR almost a year ago. Went full on oneitus and stayed in a ****ty relationship from my early twenties till almost thirty. I'm thirty now and the only good thing I can say is that at least I knew better than to marry her. Life is about the present and we truly have it better than some HS chump or college man even if he is game savy. We need to enjoy the present. It would be nice to have some hot HS memories and maybe this post can help some one. The thing is they'd just be memories now. My memories of screwing my ex's while nice don't satisfy me in the present. Recently lost one of my plates who I considered a gf and damn good memories but weeks ago not happening now. Hey when virtual reality comes out we can program all the girls from our HS class into it and screw them haha