Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did I get friendzoned? Or not?

Naughty Fins

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this "best friend". She had called me best friend before but people view us as "friends with benefits".

Here are the details:
1. Sometimes we get touchy-feely. I can hold her waist and touch her outer thighs :cool: . Haven't hugged her though. :cry:
2. She sometimes "tests" me. Or least it's the way I see it.
Ex:
Her: I'm gonna go on a date with Y
Me: Oh, really now?
Her: *Laughs and punches playfully*

Her: *Talks to another guy* Oh hey there babes!
Him: Oh hey babe.
Her: *Looks at me. She laughs when I look back/react. Gets quiet when I ignore them and flirt with another girl*

3. We're both 15. I'm older than her by 6 months.
4. Her speed in replying to my texts is 30 seconds to 1 day. Average would probably be 2 minutes.
5. She has admitted that she thinks I'm cool, handsome and helpful.
6. I have admitted that I think she's pretty and sexy. Whenever I call her either, she makes a face that says "Oh whatever liar" in a playful way.
7. I broke up with my ex-girlfriend 3 months ago. She broke up with her ex-boyfriend 2 months ago.

I do have backup plans. I flirt with other women, and half of them gave good signs. But preferably, of all women, I want her.

Is there anything I could do to escape the friendzone(If I'm in it) or have her like me(if she doesn't already)?

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out and you get your answer. If she says no, withdraw your attention from her and focus on other girls. Flirt with other girls and ask out other girls. If she says yes then obviously go out with her and have fun. Make sure the date you plan is fun. After the date you can hug her or if it went really well you can go for the kiss.
Also don't text her a lot. Text to set up a date. Don't just text to have random fluff talk. Save the talking for the date.
And don't call her pretty or sexy. You aren't dating her yet so you shouldn't be complimenting her a lot.

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
As defensive pointed out, your best move would be to make a move! Invite her to do something fun such as playing pool or going bowling.

Send her a text (I prefer calling but every one has their own style). For example:
"hey xx, lets go shoot some pool at xyz on monday"

Just don't over complicate things and remember, don't treat it as a "date" but rather a fun get together. If you haven't read it already, this is a classic thread on SoSuave to keep in mind.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm the way I see it. You're friends and you act like bestfriends. I tell you this because that's how me and my best friend act. We don't like each other but it's just a way that we show our "love" for each other. Sometimes people say we act like a couple and shvt but that's just how most guy and girl best friends act. But then again she's 15 so she could be testing you. Best way is to ask her out. Don't admit anything tough.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
5. She has admitted that she thinks I'm cool, handsome and helpful.=> ur indeed her good friend lol.
but ye, just ask her out. or even better, just hang out with her, start playing/touching with her and then make a move by hugging her. make a lot of eye contact too..
Actually when i was at this age i had a girl who was my very good friend. at some point i made a move (kinda unconsiously) and hugged her, and hugged her not like a friend... Hugging was a big deal at that age lol, kissing came in few month i guess. i was innocent as fvck

Naughty Fins

Don Juan
Reaction score
defensiveend96 said:
Ask her out and you get your answer. If she says no, withdraw your attention from her and focus on other girls. Flirt with other girls and ask out other girls. If she says yes then obviously go out with her and have fun. Make sure the date you plan is fun. After the date you can hug her or if it went really well you can go for the kiss.
Also don't text her a lot. Text to set up a date. Don't just text to have random fluff talk. Save the talking for the date.
And don't call her pretty or sexy. You aren't dating her yet so you shouldn't be complimenting her a lot.
Blistex said:
As defensive pointed out, your best move would be to make a move! Invite her to do something fun such as playing pool or going bowling.

Send her a text (I prefer calling but every one has their own style). For example:
"hey xx, lets go shoot some pool at xyz on monday"

Just don't over complicate things and remember, don't treat it as a "date" but rather a fun get together. If you haven't read it already, this is a classic thread on SoSuave to keep in mind.
Thanks! I'll ask her out in a few weeks after the exams. She's been touching me a lot too, and made some even more "tests". :V

wishyo said:
5. She has admitted that she thinks I'm cool, handsome and helpful.=> ur indeed her good friend lol.
but ye, just ask her out. or even better, just hang out with her, start playing/touching with her and then make a move by hugging her. make a lot of eye contact too..
Actually when i was at this age i had a girl who was my very good friend. at some point i made a move (kinda unconsiously) and hugged her, and hugged her not like a friend... Hugging was a big deal at that age lol, kissing came in few month i guess. i was innocent as fvck
Hmm, so if she doesn't think I'm helpful, then I'm in for it?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so she is definitely interested, but what you need to do is not wait so long. You are doing fine, but tease her more, flirt a little more and definitely *USE MORE KINO*. I cannot get you to stress kino enough because the main difference between AFCs and us is that AFCs do not use kino at all :crazy: . You said you are already touching her hips, but try going for more shoulders and arm touches (when touching her, try and do it on HER left side of her body. This is because the left side of the body is controlled by the right side of the brain. The right hemisphere of the brain is more emotional and sensational dominant. Not sure if it makes a difference but my theory is that a girl will interpret this more emotionally than not, and thus interest levels get raised.) and don't hesitate too much. If you are going to leave a conversation, make sure it is at the pinnacle of interest, like after you tell a really funny joke or something (and always be the first one to end it too), then put your hand on her shoulder and say something like "well anyway, i gotta go. I'll talk to you later" and then pat that shoulder twice and brush past her except if you are in a group. Just brush past her and maybe put your hand on her back to make it look like you are just trying to get by (all kino :whistle: ). Oh yeah and when talking exclusively to her, always look her straight in the eye unless you're trying to remember something.

And now for the part you will like, when sexual tension is high between you two (if it is not, raise it subtly or just try and be funny and have fun :rockon: ), try and isolate her, be flirty and fun and put your arm around her shoulder (kino), and then make small talk and look at her in the eyes, then look at her lips for a moment and then back at her, if she continues to hold eye contact and doesn't pull back after 2 seconds, then just kiss her because that means she is allowing you to do so. If you look at her and instead see her look at your lips before you look at hers, kiss her right away, that means she wants to kiss you really badly :woo: .

Sorry to make this shyt sound long and complicated, but it really is simple once you get the hang of it. Oh yeah, and don't wait till after finals either, you do this starting from now. You shouldn't be trying to get her for 2 weeks, you should game her a for a couple of days and that is it. Waiting too long to ask her out is a mistake. Anyway, if you.....wait no. When you do this you ask her out right then and their after that kiss (you can do it before but there are risks associated with it. She wont say no. Trust me. :woo:

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her alone and be really weird touchy like between her legs rub her *****. Act like it's nothing but keep going for it.

Naughty Fins

Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Ok so she is definitely interested, but what you need to do is not wait so long. You are doing fine, but tease her more, flirt a little more and definitely *USE MORE KINO*. I cannot get you to stress kino enough because the main difference between AFCs and us is that AFCs do not use kino at all :crazy: . You said you are already touching her hips, but try going for more shoulders and arm touches (when touching her, try and do it on HER left side of her body. This is because the left side of the body is controlled by the right side of the brain. The right hemisphere of the brain is more emotional and sensational dominant. Not sure if it makes a difference but my theory is that a girl will interpret this more emotionally than not, and thus interest levels get raised.) and don't hesitate too much. If you are going to leave a conversation, make sure it is at the pinnacle of interest, like after you tell a really funny joke or something (and always be the first one to end it too), then put your hand on her shoulder and say something like "well anyway, i gotta go. I'll talk to you later" and then pat that shoulder twice and brush past her except if you are in a group. Just brush past her and maybe put your hand on her back to make it look like you are just trying to get by (all kino :whistle: ). Oh yeah and when talking exclusively to her, always look her straight in the eye unless you're trying to remember something.

And now for the part you will like, when sexual tension is high between you two (if it is not, raise it subtly or just try and be funny and have fun :rockon: ), try and isolate her, be flirty and fun and put your arm around her shoulder (kino), and then make small talk and look at her in the eyes, then look at her lips for a moment and then back at her, if she continues to hold eye contact and doesn't pull back after 2 seconds, then just kiss her because that means she is allowing you to do so. If you look at her and instead see her look at your lips before you look at hers, kiss her right away, that means she wants to kiss you really badly :woo: .

Sorry to make this shyt sound long and complicated, but it really is simple once you get the hang of it. Oh yeah, and don't wait till after finals either, you do this starting from now. You shouldn't be trying to get her for 2 weeks, you should game her a for a couple of days and that is it. Waiting too long to ask her out is a mistake. Anyway, if you.....wait no. When you do this you ask her out right then and their after that kiss (you can do it before but there are risks associated with it. She wont say no. Trust me. :woo:
Thanks for the advice! It's not really that long. I had a great time reading it :)

Poop1337 said:
Get her alone and be really weird touchy like between her legs rub her *****. Act like it's nothing but keep going for it.
Haha, I tried doing this (after I posted this thread) and she doesn't seem to mind at all. Didn't rub her pvssy, of course :V

A SMALL UPDATE:
Everything's been going well. She's making a lot more physical contact than before. We're gonna go on a date this weekend :cool:

Of course, I still haven't cut out the "flirting with other girls" thing. Sometime I catch her looking at me whenever I flirt with other girls. No idea if this a bad idea or not lol.

Welp, good luck to me!