Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drama, Bullsh!t, Drama, Bullsh!t

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
So I met this girl from Tinder several months ago. We ended up meeting up for "wine and netflix," had awesome sex, and became friends with benefits. After a little while I felt that I needed a short break and we didn't talk for about a month. When I hit her up again she tells me she has a boyfriend/is dating someone and can't see me. A couple days later she says she has a girlfriend who, like me, is just looking for FWB and is interested in hanging out with me. I see some pics and am also interested because the girl is f*cking beautiful.

***DRAMA INCOMING***

So a few days later she (original girl with a BF) hits me up asking if I saw the walking dead finale, but it quickly gets sexual and, to make a long story short, we end up hanging out and f*cking that same night. I honestly didn't want to be "that guy" (who f*cks a girl with a boyfriend), but the sexual chemistry and attraction is truly amazing. Anyways, I end up meeting the other girl (the friend) a couple days later. We hang out, f*ck, and all is good. No--GREAT. Even hit her up the next morning and we schedule something for tomorrow.

At the same time, I'm also talking to the original girl and we set up something for tonight (lol why am I typing this, huh?). So we're texting over the weekend and she's going back and forth--"I want to hang out, I don't want to hang out, etc." So tonight comes, she's still f*cking teasing me and acting like she wants to hang out, then when I leave the gym I have a text that says "I don't think I'm coming over tonight " Talk to her on the phone for a bit and she, understandably so, doesn't want to lie to her friend (the one I had sex with) and cheat on her BF again (again... Lol). Then what happens? Her friend texts me saying she can't hang out tomorrow because she has an exam tomorrow, which I actually believed until I thought... "Wait... We weren't going to chill till 8-10pm. Wouldn't her class and exam be over?" I just told her it was cool and "maybe another time." No text back. Got a snapchat shortly thereafter with both of them in the pic saying "your girls studying." Real f*cking cute.

Just venting. Women continually disappoint me.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like they're both cool with sleeping with you. What's the problem?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama? You banged a girl with a boyfriend....and then you banged her friend. And they're both pretty much okay with it, and they're even calling themselves "your girls". And they just flaked on you once. You reacted the right way. And you're probably going to end up getting a threesome. That's much less bullsh!t overall than most guys typically get within the first 5 minutes of meeting a girl...

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm feeling more like I won't see either of them anymore. Of course I'll try, but the original girl is obviously freaked out because of the situation, and her friend (who she hangs out with ALL THE TIME) straight up flaked with a bullsh!t reason the night before our "date" and didn't reciprocate nor did she even text me back.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stealth bragging thread

also, there's a .1% chance she has like... night classes or something.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I want whatever it is you're on mate!

Secondly, I have found in the past with complex situations like this that if you're ok then the girl is ok. I'm talking sex in public, sex in a hostel dorm for hours with people walking past, group sex, blatantly picking up other women in front of them, talking about other plates or current conquests, whatever. Simply project your reality onto them and give them no choice. Whatever you do should feel to them like you have done it a hundred times before.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
stealth bragging thread

also, there's a .1% chance she has like... night classes or something.
The excuse has to be a complete lie for a number of reasons...

1.) Said she was free Wednesday night just a few days ago, now all of a sudden she has class and an exam. Riiiiight. Who forgets when they have class? And she didn't even say "I forgot I have class." She said she forgot she has an EXAM. If it's a day class it wouldn't screw up our "date," and if it's a night class don't you think she would have said she wasn't free when we made plans? :crazy:

2.) No reciprocation.

3.) Other girl texted me and during the conversation I just straight up asked when her friends class/exam was. Her response? "I honestly don't know because I didn't ask. But I know it's a night class. I have classes from 4:20-9:40 tomorrow and I'm pretty sure she has them the same time I do." Lmao obviously a complete f*cking lie. And once again, if she has night classes on Wednesday why would she have said she was free a few days ago?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. You're totally boasting.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Lol. You're totally boasting.
I can see how it would come off that way, but I'm really not trying to boast. I'm legitimately pissed at all the non-stop bullsh!t.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm feeling more like I won't see either of them anymore. Of course I'll try, but the original girl is obviously freaked out because of the situation, and her friend (who she hangs out with ALL THE TIME) straight up flaked with a bullsh!t reason the night before our "date" and didn't reciprocate nor did she even text me back.
Korrupt, this outcome dependence. I'm not chastizing you because I get where you are coming from here. These women are jsut acting like women so rationality doesn't apply. Just add more to the stable and expect nothing more to come from it.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
The_411 said:
Korrupt, this outcome dependence. I'm not chastizing you because I get where you are coming from here. These women are jsut acting like women so rationality doesn't apply. Just add more to the stable and expect nothing more to come from it.
It's very difficult not to be outcome dependent and get disappointed when something you were looking forward to happening goes down the drain. I also think I did slightly catch feelings for the original chick. Blah. Exactly why I never date.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
The excuse has to be a complete lie for a number of reasons...

1.) Said she was free Wednesday night just a few days ago, now all of a sudden she has class and an exam. Riiiiight. Who forgets when they have class? And she didn't even say "I forgot I have class." She said she forgot she has an EXAM. If it's a day class it wouldn't screw up our "date," and if it's a night class don't you think she would have said she wasn't free when we made plans? :crazy:

2.) No reciprocation.

3.) Other girl texted me and during the conversation I just straight up asked when her friends class/exam was. Her response? "I honestly don't know because I didn't ask. But I know it's a night class. I have classes from 4:20-9:40 tomorrow and I'm pretty sure she has them the same time I do." Lmao obviously a complete f*cking lie. And once again, if she has night classes on Wednesday why would she have said she was free a few days ago?

1.) if she's like a straight D student, I can see her forgetting something like this

2.) I forgot about that, yeah, interested girls counter offer, riiiiiight.

3.) oh wow, you got 'em red handed lying to you.

well this sucks for ya, keep us posted OP.

Nn877

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that first girl from tinder smashed fairly easy from what it sounds like, gets a bf smashes you again and introduces her friend you smash her = pretty low quality women IMHO, question is why do you care if there's drama. I don't see any of these girls more than a pump and dump situation, why do you care if there's drama??

You already won lol banged her from tinder then when she got a bf and her friend, conquest is complete, on to the next.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Nn877 said:
The fact that first girl from tinder smashed fairly easy from what it sounds like, gets a bf smashes you again and introduces her friend you smash her = pretty low quality women IMHO, question is why do you care if there's drama. I don't see any of these girls more than a pump and dump situation, why do you care if there's drama??

You already won lol banged her from tinder then when she got a bf and her friend, conquest is complete, on to the next.
Two reasons why I believe I care...

1.) lack of interesting options. Sure I'm talking to and seeing other girls, but I'm just not as interested in them as these two.

2.) The original girl is the best I've ever had in bed, and her friend was one of the hottest girls I've ever been with. Not very good in bed, but beautiful

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Lol at this sh!t. I'm texting the original chick and told her I know the other girl's exam excuse was a lie, that I know she's not interested, and that I know she already knows this. Her response? "Yeah I know everything remember... Two steps ahead babe ;)"

Complete trash. Both of them. Barely worth a f*ck at this point. God damn f*cking pathetic kunts :cuss:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem is you're around women that do cheat on their boyfriends, and do f@ck with their friend's f@ck buddy. You must be pretty disquieted with sex to get this low. This is hugely beta.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think their secretely pissed you laid both of them. They wont express it to each other but girls are fake.

Like two chicks who are best friends but in actuality their also competing with one another contiuosly in their heads. "oh shes getting attention from that guy so im gonna go hit on a guy so hell she me attention" i see it all the time.

I bet you one of them will end up hitting you up soon if you go LC. I think her friend told her to lie and made up a bunch of crap like "omg you rode him too! Wasnt he horrible! WE wont be doing that again!"

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Your problem is you're around women that do cheat on their boyfriends, and do f@ck with their friend's f@ck buddy. You must be pretty disquieted with sex to get this low. This is hugely beta.
You're funny