Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder ONS wants to hang but "has a BF now"

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so i met this girl off tinder at a party a few months ago when i went home for spring break. Banged her that night. She hit me up a few weeks later but i was back at school so she said to hit her up if im back in town.

Some deets on the girl: redhead....super easy, she wanted it so bad that night and didnt even give me any LMR or show any signs that she was afraid her friends might think she was a slvt or anything. She was a VERY good lay, gave the best head i've ever gotten in my entire life.

So i knew i'd be heading back this weekend to town, so I started texting her. Just fluff talk, mild flirting joking around...i can post the convo if necessary but its a pain so i'll just post the last few lines

Her: Haha nahh sorry you can't compare to Clark Kent :p
Me: Pssh hes got nothing on me
Her: Lolol sure minus the fact he has super speed, super strength, and the ability to fly
Me: Haha let's hangout this weekend. When are you free?
Her: I don't mind hanging. But just so you know i do have a BF now.

is this a lost cause? Or can i still bang this gal? Here are the responses i was thinking about:

"Thanks for being upfront, but it's hard for me to just hangout as friends with someone who I want to grab by the back of the head and makeout with ;)"

OR

"No problem. [make further plans]"

I was thinking that she wouldnt have mentioned the BF if she still intended to bang me..but perhaps she still will...she just needs plausible deniability...meaning she alreaday mentioned him so it would place the blame on me if we have sex because she already "warned me"

Thoughts?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a lucky guy that boyfriend is.

It's probably still an easy lay. Personally, I wouldn't. Not worth it to me.

She could be making up the bf thing though, just so it's NSA and you don't get any ideas that she's sticking around. Either way, unless she's up front about it, I wouldn't want to sit around and play guessing games.

I'd respond: That's cool. Take care.

But that's just me :)

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me "hanging out" implies watching netflix together, i feel like she might've mentioned something if she wanted to like meet up for coffee or something...I mean our only interaction was for sex, so i doubt she'd just want to keep me around as a friend. And she's leaving town for the summer so this is basically our last opportunity to hangout, which she knows.

As a side note, i dont have a problem sleeping with her if she has a BF. Judge away.

I could say something that lets her know that I;m discrete and down to get with her despite this "BF" (which may or may not exist)..idk off hand what that might be though

I guess a good course of action would be to suggest a non-public meetup (but give an innocent reason) and see how she takes it....if she counters with an offer to meet publically i know shes not down....if she wants to watch Netflix or whatever then i know shes down.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Okay so i met this girl off tinder at a party a few months ago when i went home for spring break. Banged her that night.

So i knew i'd be heading back this weekend to town, so I started texting her. Just fluff talk, mild flirting joking around...i can post the convo if necessary but its a pain so i'll just post the last few lines

Her: Haha nahh sorry you can't compare to Clark Kent :p
Me: Pssh hes got nothing on me
Her: Lolol sure minus the fact he has super speed, super strength, and the ability to fly
Me: Haha let's hangout this weekend. When are you free?
Her: I don't mind hanging. But just so you know i do have a BF now.

is this a lost cause? Or can i still bang this gal? Here are the responses i was thinking about:

"Thanks for being upfront, but it's hard for me to just hangout as friends with someone who I want to grab by the back of the head and makeout with ;)"

OR

"No problem. [make further plans]"

I was thinking that she wouldnt have mentioned the BF if she still intended to bang me..but perhaps she still will...she just needs plausible deniability...meaning she alreaday mentioned him so it would place the blame on me if we have sex because she already "warned me"

Thoughts?
Bro how do have sex so fast with a hot girl, and then ask questions about a bf? If she says she is getting banging hard by her bf, but still can be nice enough to hang with you to feed her ego, you disappear.

You respond with: "that's too bad, good luck."

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me "hanging out" implies watching netflix together
Agreed. And watching netflix together means fvcking.

Then give it a go. You can be her side piece.

And I think your thoughts on plausible deniability are correct here.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting the feeling that she'd still be down for something, but just doesn't want to build it up into anything more. The very fact that she's flirting away on text is something. And she didn't put any resistance to hanging out, or other disclaimer with that... Example "I don't know if we should... I kinda have a BF now" or "Well... yeah we could meet up and chat. But only that, I have a BF now."

I'd say why not? Expect nothing (because it could happen), and if you get continued good signs from her, then see where it goes.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO She wants to bang you.

If your only interaction was sex it's not as though she actually see's you as a friend. I'd be very surprised if she made plans to see you one to one then didn't put out.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedScorpion said:
I'm getting the feeling that she'd still be down for something, but just doesn't want to build it up into anything more. The very fact that she's flirting away on text is something. And she didn't put any resistance to hanging out, or other disclaimer with that... Example "I don't know if we should... I kinda have a BF now" or "Well... yeah we could meet up and chat. But only that, I have a BF now."

I'd say why not? Expect nothing (because it could happen), and if you get continued good signs from her, then see where it goes.
Yea...i agree with this. If she just wanted me to Fvck off, then she wouldnt be putting effort into even responding positively. And even if her BF finds these texts (while it wont look good), she can have plausible deniability to pretend i'm "just a friend"...

Not to brag, but i'm side-fvck-buddy material in her eyes....she was saying how sexy my body was and how i was so big down under and all this jazz...she's gotta know that i'm not some guy that's gonna sit there and talk about her feelings with her.

Normally i wouldnt do this...but i think im going to keep it non-sexual until i meet up with her and play the "friend" role so i dont scare her off, and then make moves when i'm alone with her

So just ignore the "boyfriend" comment and say something like "Good, i'll be in town thurs-sunday...what day works best?"?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I think you're bang on with your plan. She knows if she's sexually attracted to you or not - which by what you're saying she definitely is - so I think trying to sexualize it through text will just be detrimental. Just having you in her presence will stir up her attraction by remembering the past fun (Example sub-consciously, her body thinking "Hey I remember getting off with this guy!*fantasizes*").

I think for text you should slightly address the BF thing (I liked 'No problem, *continue making plans*' a bit better), otherwise she might take the 'Good' for her having a BF. Someone here may have some better advice for what to text exactly.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I just said:

Me: i'll be in town thurs-sun, what day works best for you?
Her: I can probably hang friday?

ludis

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she mentions the bf and still wants to spend time with you, she just wants you to break the barrier so her hamster can rationalise it later :crazy: "it just happened"

Regardless if the bf is real or not, it's only natural that you're going to be sh1t tested if you want to keep seeing her.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I'd pass.

I would have replied "another time when you are single then"

And left it at that.

If she is taken, I don't want her. If this is a silly little game, it just backfired on her.

I guess I am getting cynical, but I have no time for games.
There is no other time, i go back to school after this weekend and she goes to the other side of the state this summer when i get back in town. Might as well give it the ole college try

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the "I have a boyfriend" is real, then it is most likely either a) For plausible deniability. b) So that if you guys do hook up - discretion is involved and you understand she probably has to work within timelines.

gravityeyelids said:
Update: I just said:

Me: i'll be in town thurs-sun, what day works best for you?
Her: I can probably hang friday?
Fvck a "probably" man! Nothing urks me more than a woman who says "probably" or "maybe" to an offer. I ALWAYS immediately call a woman who uses flimsy language like that through text.

First thing I say: "I don't accept probably/maybe."
Second thing I say: "So what will it take to turn that into a definite?"

9 times out of 10: Within 5 minutes - I have either a concrete "yes" from the woman OR what's causing the delay. Once you know the delay - you can work on it fairly easy.

1 times out of 10: I don't get a reason or a concrete answer. In that case - I ignore her and move on.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be flirty as fvck via text and try to get a read on her.
I agree that the boyfriend is probably not real and merely there as an excuse to flake or maybe she's trying to stoke your competitive desire and seek something more serious with her.
I'd assume the sale, be filthy via text and call her bluff.