Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do older guys (mid to late 20s) land hot college girls here in the US?

Reaction score
I just notice how picky and cliquish a lot of the better looking girls in college are. Most of them either want an athlete or a frat boy with above average looks and social skills as their boyfriend. Having missed out completely on the college experience due to having money issues, working, and having a tough academic life I want to make up for this experience by getting with more college girls in my life.

How do guys that aren't even in college land hot college girls here in the USA?

inkedDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I score hotter college girls now than I did in college. I am now 28. For me it has come with status and working on myself. I frequent the big clubs in town and most of the college girls in town crowd outside trying to get in. Being known by the bouncers and the promoters makes it like shooting fish in a barrel.

This isn't something that would work for everyone, but its the way I have been able to up the quality of girls I keep around me as I have gotten older.

The downside to this is there is an expiration date IMO. If you reach that age where you know longer fit in, and still hang around the club. Your chance of even talking with one of them will drop to 0.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre gonna be competing with dudes who are always around these women. But honestly, what made college dating seem so easy was the sheer number of women on my campus, the male-female ratio, and the fact that many college chicks wanna have fun and understand the broke life. At least on my campus and the few others I visited, it was no biggie being broke. You improvise and have fun. Which is why I wonder why so many guys complain about getting laid.

Im a pretty regular looking dude I feel. I have a few things that girls in college liked about me that made me unique in a way...but I wasnt super rare. Which is why I wonder just how much effort some dudes put into talking to or dating women. Things feel tougher after college, because you just dont have so many single women living in the same immediate area as you, and around you all hours of the day. Post-college dating takes more effort. If you didnt make the effort in college, youre really going to find post college dating to be a bit of work.

But all in all, I think dudes need to stop putting women on such a pedestal. College women arent too much of anything special. And personally, at 27, I see most of them as annoying kids who I dont have anything in common with. Unless they are seniors or grad students, they cant get into bars or clubs with me that I enjoy going to...because Im not a fan of lame college bars anymore. And these chicks have no money or set life direction...which means youre always footing bills for some youngin.

Id much rather date a woman whos done with school and already has her ish together. And at your age OP, theres plenty attractive working gals to go around. And they arent super hard to date, and they usually have their own place, or at least less roommates than a college girl. And they are more mature usually too (not always though).

Anyways, I really think dudes here need to just shoot the sh!t with as many people as possible. I always do this and it opens doors. For example...this guy who works at my gym...we alllllways talk. We are friends now and have worked out together and such. And through talking to him, last week I ended up meeting this chick he knows at the gym who Ive seen around. Now me and her are getting in workouts together and will be hopefully soon hanging out outside of the gym.

Friendly banter can take you places.

Reaction score
It might have a lot to do with standards, I know I could get my **** wet if I stooped low and started nailing 3s and 4s but I always go for decent looking, above average, and hot girls. The reason is that I am a guy who has some handsome traits:

- over 6 ft tall
- chiseled jaw which has come in due to fat loss
- high cheekbones
- naturally muscular

On top of that I dress well and have been told I am good looking when I have put pics of myself up online.

Now I might not be White which is an issue for another thread but ideally I want to be able to have success with sorority girls and just attractive girls in general. I find this nearly impossible to do in college. Now fortunately I have had some luck with female GDIs who were cool women to be around but as for the attractive sorority types, no luck at all.

I am not around many career and professional women, by early 20s I mean I just hit 20 type of deal. The college girls I want are usually going for athletes, frat boys, or the White Prettyboy with the Abercrombie Fitch look.

Living in an area of the country where interracial dating is supposedly frowned upon kinda hurts me too but from reading this forum I think that it is an issue everywhere.

Seems like college girls care more about things like looks and race than professional girls do because college girls have their social circles that are highly judgmental of them.