Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Excuses Anymore.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO MORE EXCUSES!!!
I made a schedule and I will force myself to follow it starting today. I will try to update it weekly. I have to work hard in order to get the best girls out there. Schedule will be also change eventually if needed. Let me know what do you think about it?

Routines after work (6PM ish):
Bedtime @10:30PM – Get up @7AM. Sleep for a minimum of 7.5h

Mon: Eat dinner @5 in the office, Sarging from 6:45PM till 9PM. Get home at 9:15PM
Tue: Eat dinner @5 in the office, Sarging from 6:45PM till 9PM. Get home at 9:15PM
Wed: Eat dinner @5 in the office, Grocery shopping at 6:15PM, Sarge from 7PM till 9PM. Get home at 9:55PM
Thu: Get home @6:45PM, go to the Gym till 10PM
Fri: Eat dinner @5 in the office, Sarging from 6:45PM till 8PM or 9PM or play snooker for 1h after sarging, Grocery shopping at 10:30PM.
Sat: Wake up @8AM, Breakfast, Housework (sweep, vacuum, washroom cleaning, laundry). Regular chores. Maybe eat out in the evening.
Sun: Wake up @8AM, Breakfast, Cook for three days meals (Sun-Tue). Eat lunch at 12PM, Sarge at 2PM

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend three things

1] workout at least 3 times a week - going to the gym once per week is nonsense

2] update everyday before bed - i tried once a week but when I switched to every day there was profound effects

3] read 30 minutes each day

Gotsta make sure your adding to your own personal repertoire son

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing why are you working out for 4 hours on Thursday? 1 hour workouts are more effective...

To much working out at once can be very deleterious and in fact cause negative outcomes

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback. I will update the schedule when I have time. Yesterday I sarge a little. Approached one set and #close. got home at 8:45pm and cooked for 1h for 3 days. so today I wont need to cook. I won't sarge today because I have a dentist app.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like it's not that easy to sarge and keep up with my schedule. LOL
Will try again tomorrow.!

n52

Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice is first focus on your own personal things before sarging...Like gym personal hobbies etc. sarge at weekends maybe

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
Another thing why are you working out for 4 hours on Thursday? 1 hour workouts are more effective...

To much working out at once can be very deleterious and in fact cause negative outcomes
Exactley.

You wanna lose fat or gain mass (muscles)?

Work out at least 3 times a week, 4-5 time is most effective.

Get a training schedule, if you wanna lose fat and gain muscles, train 2 muscle parts a day like back and shoulders or chest and triceps and do interval cardio true your sets. Train for 1 hour - 1.5 hours.

If you wanna gain muscles only train for 1 hour 2 muscle parts without much cardio and eat every 2 hours proteins and 2 times a day carbs. Add fruits to your diet also.

Goodluck, any questions pm me I workout for 3years know and got the best results :up: