Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I moving on?

cali51

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I messed up on the texting. Anyway to salvage this?

Me: What are you up to tonight?

Her: Watching FGump and doing my taxes...I procrastinated.

Me: You should procrastinate some more and come out downtown. I'm doing mine tomorrow.

Her: I don't go out very much...especially not during the week. Have fun though!

Me:You'll be missing out on a terrible karoke performance, but you'll live. Are you free this weekend?

Her: I'll be home for Easter.

Me: Good luck with the Easter egg hunt. Lets grab a drink next weekend when you get back.

She never responded after that..What am I doing now?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pursue other women, maybe send a random restart text in a week or more. If she ignores that one, the number is dead.
Dont feel bad, i have a lot of number die, its like only 1 in 5 seems to amount to anything.

I went on a first date with a chick last week, had an excellent time, excellent make out session, and I can feel the number dying just a week later. It happens, learn and move on.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ This 100%.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
pursue other women, maybe send a random restart text in a week or more. If she ignores that one, the number is dead.
Dont feel bad, i have a lot of number die, its like only 1 in 5 seems to amount to anything.

I went on a first date with a chick last week, had an excellent time, excellent make out session, and I can feel the number dying just a week later. It happens, learn and move on.
Cosign along with Greasy.....

The problem is she IS NOT interested. Nothing you can do.

cali51

Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:

I guess there is no harm in giving it one last shot. In general, what should I text next week without sounding needy?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure on what to text, maybe some random callback humor from some other time you talked to her. You can search the restart text, there are a million ideas. Don't get you hopes up though, so far I have had 0% chance with this working on a chick with lower IL.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I think go ghost for a bit and try a restart text. Mntman's got the right Idea. Her interest may be there but its low. Get that hamster running.