Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question on Women Not Putting It Out Too Soon

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a girl could be slowing things down because:

- you are so impressive that she wants you for LTR (she is trying to enhance her value by not putting it out too soon)
- maybe she is just too nervous
- maybe she needs a little comfort (does this reason even really exist?)
- really just keeping you as an orbiter
- is actually interested, but not as interested as she is in the other guy she's seeing
- still looking for other fishes

So, how do you know which is which? Any other reasons for women trying to drag it for long?

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my personal experience, it's up to you, as the man, to be the aggressor. If you're noticing signs of high IL and have been on at least a couple of successful dates, I would generally go for the kill by that point. Depending on her reaction, you should get a feel for her intentions. If she's playful about pushing you away, she usually wants it anyway. If she complains about moving too fast, she's probably not interested. Even women who spin plates won't turn down some good c0ck for the sake of other plates (duh?).

My advice is to dive in head-first (pun intended) and next her if her actions don't match the supposed IL.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
1. Do you have status relative to what she usually dates? If yes, you are in grave danger of being labeled as a provider and having sex withheld early in order to fool you.
I've never understood why this is such a bad thing. I know guys here are impatient, but how long is she going to make you wait, until like the third date? Why is that such a big deal, you'll be getting it soon enough.

Guys here constantly complain bitterly about how slvtty women are, but if the don't give it up on the first date they want to next them. Shouldn't women be encouraged to be a little selective?

Now if she's banging the douchebag thug on the first date, and making you wait because you have potential, I can see why there might be some resentment. But still, she won't be making you wait that long anyway.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They should be encouraged to be selective, but still fvck me right away :)

This is the double edged sword that men fall on. I'm guilty of it. Waiting 3 dates for pvssy takes a lot of effort on my part. I'm always busy so my time with women is limited (family, friends and hobbies first).

If a girl doesn't sleep with me by date 2 I will decide if she is worth it or not. I have little patience because in the past I have been nexted for not being aggressive enough. Never making that mistake again.

If you're looking for a girlfriend, sure wait til the 3, 4, 5, 6th date. But there's always a reason she is making you wait to get the goods.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I've never understood why this is such a bad thing. I know guys here are impatient, but how long is she going to make you wait, until like the third date? Why is that such a big deal, you'll be getting it soon enough.

Guys here constantly complain bitterly about how slvtty women are, but if the don't give it up on the first date they want to next them. Shouldn't women be encouraged to be a little selective?

Now if she's banging the douchebag thug on the first date, and making you wait because you have potential, I can see why there might be some resentment. But still, she won't be making you wait that long anyway.
Thanks for highlighting the hypocrisy of this place. Other "pick up" forums don't fall into this trap of trying to rush women into bed and calling her a wh0re because of it...or bailing if shes selective and not into hooking up with someone she barely knows. Its like a chick can't win. If quick sex is a mans concern, he shouldn't really give a **** about whether he considered a chick a wh0re or not.

Fact of the matter is that many women don't wanna bang a dude they barely know, regardless if they want a relationship or extended fwb arrangement. Just because some women want to wait 3 dates or possibly a tad more doesn't mean that dude is a beta provider. Sometimes a girl just wants something stable with a guy shes attracted to...not just bang a stranger who will bail.

Considering the crap one can catch from sleeping with the wrong person, 3 date wait is no biggie. Thats a month at most usually...and I have no issue with that if its a chick I just met. Heck 2 dates is too soon for me, and I've hooked up on first dates before. As much as I love sex, I've realized I need to be smarter about my health. Plus I'm not that impatient where 3 weeks or a month wait will kill me while I take the time to vet a girl.

Last edited:

TheSlasher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've noticed that some of you are really quite impatient and I could actually sense somw bitterness in your words. Anyway, how about this post, where it says that patience is what truly makes a DJ? http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16770

Also, do you get HB10's by being too agressive early on? Or maybe you have a higher rate with some patience?

Btw, I'm talking about HB's 5 to 7, maybe they're 8 to 10 for some other guys, but I dunno. I don't perceive them on that scale. Do some of you guys have this kind of change in perception too?