Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LMR Response

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yooo,

Its 12:03 Am and you don't have sh1t to do.

One of you plates hits you up saying:

"I'm bored and off work tonight with nothing to do"

You hit her back saying :

"Im bored too, you can come over here and we can entertain each other"

She responds:

";P, Sounds like fun, I think I'll be on my way over there"

You say:

"Good, hurry up so we can have all night ;)"

Then she hits you with:

" I was getting ready but then I realized, I really wanna come, but it kinda seems like a booty call."

What do you say now?
."

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What's a bootycall? I was planning on having fun playing connect 4 with you all night..."

Avoid avoid avoid. Never answer with anything serious. And for future reference dont be so forward....remember women are covert creatures not overt. Your overt display of sexual energy will cause a woman to go into sh1t test mode every time.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
"What's a bootycall? I was planning on having fun playing connect 4 with you all night..."

Avoid avoid avoid. Never answer with anything serious. And for future reference dont be so forward....remember women are covert creatures not overt. Your overt display of sexual energy will cause a woman to go into sh1t test mode every time.
Good Sh1t, thanks.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you made it seem too sexual. Just set her up to come over but don't hint at anything. The only time I will make it sexual is if she initiates this sort of talk. Otherwise her defenses go up.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree with Exception and Sofomore.

Let her think sex "just happened," not that you were planning it.

You want to give the impression that she's just company. You don't give a flying F if she sleeps with you or not. You're already getting your needs met.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't play her GAME. Turn the table and disarm the ***** shield

MidnightCity said:
you combat being called out on boldness by being bolder.
^THIS. A plate hitting you first and then agrees to come at your place especially late at night definitely wants your D. But being a female, she don't want to come across that she wants sex more than you, and so, her bltch shield acts upon you and called you out on it. Countering your boldness with whatever excuse you'll come up against it would make you appear a wuss that has no backbone to stand up to what you had said. Rather, you need to be the strong guy that controls the frame. By being bolder reinforces you being an alpha.

Be suave and don't lose your frame in the conversation. No matter what, don't let her take away your power by validating to her and give excuses or call her out on her bltchiness coz it won't work. Be Bolder, c0cky and funny and re-engage in it by saying/texting "Oh, and there'll be some cuddling too while we do cool stuffs like _____;-P"

Once you apologized and replied "I'm sorry", you just made her know you don't have a spine and you approved her bltchiness

And by only saying "ok", It could be a carefree reaction, but, subliminally, you co-signs her calling you out on it. You either has the upper hand or let her decide the outcome on her next reply.

You're telling her this and not what she wants to hear, because, you are implying that you're not the perfect white knight of a nice guy, but you ain't those wussy, needy AFC's either. You are what you are that you might have flaws with words that are not always word-perfect, but it doesn't mean you always have to agree with what she think is right. That you have your own point of view and a good sense of humour.

(excuse my english sometimes mi amigos ;-)

Nn877

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ THIS. "Bolder than her boldness." Example other day out for drinks with a new plate and she point blank told me: "are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?" She said it in a jokingly way but still bold statement. I replied: "I don't need alcohol to do that." Needless to say I had her down to her panties an hour later.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
being too overly sexual > not being sexual enough
Well this is true, but this is not what we are discussing.....

OP is not worried about coming off as a friend, but rather ways to counteract a sh1t test that popped up because he was too OVERTLY sexual......easiest way to do that? Dont create the environment for a sh1t test to occur, by avoiding the OVERTLY sexual stuff.
RagingBalls said:
^THIS. A plate hitting you first and then agrees to come at your place especially late at night definitely wants your D. But being a female, she don't want to come across that she wants sex more than you, and so, her bltch shield acts upon you and called you out on it. Countering your boldness with whatever excuse you'll come up against it would make you appear a wuss that has no backbone to stand up to what you had said. Rather, you need to be the strong guy that controls the frame. By being bolder reinforces you being an alpha.

Be suave and don't lose your frame in the conversation. No matter what, don't let her take away your power by validating to her and give excuses or call her out on her bltchiness coz it won't work. Be Bolder, c0cky and funny and re-engage in it by saying/texting "Oh, and there'll be some cuddling too while we do cool stuffs like _____;-P"

Once you apologized and replied "I'm sorry", you just made her know you don't have a spine and you approved her bltchiness

And by only saying "ok", It could be a carefree reaction, but, subliminally, you co-signs her calling you out on it. You either has the upper hand or let her decide the outcome on her next reply.

You're telling her this and not what she wants to hear, because, you are implying that you're not the perfect white knight of a nice guy, but you ain't those wussy, needy AFC's either. You are what you are that you might have flaws with words that are not always word-perfect, but it doesn't mean you always have to agree with what she think is right. That you have your own point of view and a good sense of humour.
You need a lesson in Overt vs Covert communication. Women are covert.....being MORE OVERTLY sexual will do nothing to qualm her ASD. Ya sure it sounds cool to say "while we do other stuff like fvck" but that has a higher percent chance of backfiring than succeeding in the real world.
Nn877 said:
are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?" She said it in a jokingly way but still bold statement. I replied: "I don't need alcohol to do that." Needless to say I had her down to her panties an hour later.
Thats a great response.....but thats not telling her overtly you want to fvck her. Thats exactly the kind of response you want to give because its covertly communicated, its witty, and its funny. Good line and good work on the lay.