Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need a little advice sort of a newbie trying to game.

Reaction score
Okay I get the message about being your own in life and all and not caring or whatever about women or try to please them and do for them and be the best you can be what woman want etc... but I don't seem to get the gaming part down when I talk to women I just ask questions or do regular conversation. I need to know how to be in conversation to have them want to be interested like I am having NO luck with tinder I got this 1 girl I kinda like and she reply I tried a line a guy had on here now I need to go further.

I basically just said are you an archeologist
she said No..... What makes u say that
I said Got a bone to pick with you lol
She said Oh lord
Your smooth... I must say.

How do I go forward with this and all and you know get from start to finish?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god. Lmao

Respect for actually attempting to better yourself.

Work on inner game.

Workout

eat healthy

Read the dj bible endlessly

Meditate everyday

Approach every girl u see

Ask millions of questions on this forum

Work toward an education

If u do these things relentlessly I'd give it a year and a half before you successfully start spinning three plates at once

Reaction score
How do you work on inner game?

narcissist said:
Oh god. Lmao

Respect for actually attempting to better yourself.

Work on inner game.

Workout

eat healthy

Read the dj bible endlessly

Meditate everyday

Approach every girl u see

Ask millions of questions on this forum

Work toward an education

If u do these things relentlessly I'd give it a year and a half before you successfully start spinning three plates at once

inkedDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why people run these lines on Tinder? I mean personally have been cleaning up on Tinder by just sending a mass copied message of "hey how are you". Then just toy with them after that.

I feel those initial corny responses come off as try hard and girls can read that. Instead take your time and joke with them after initial greetings. I mean they already had some attraction because of the way the app works. Laying it on more IMO looks cheesy.

Some weeks I've made 200 connections, got 100 girls to respond and culled them down to the top 10 or so after that. ended up with all of their numbers and have closed with most. Rarely do I see a flake, and I think the cheesiness can make that happen more.

Just my .02