Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your opinion - Option 1 or Option 2

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading a couple of threads on here lately in regards to how one should treat a girl who they have been dating for a while (LTR) yet she starts to fvck around with another dude, texting, chilling, calling, whatever whatever. Most likely sleeping with as well.

I have one question.

If you were in the same situation as the one stated above would you

1] keep her around solely for sex while going out to get new numbers and prospects, while simultaneously detaching emotionally from her?

or

2] drop her completely - no contact, she doesnt exist anymore

After reading a lot of the threads on here i see there is a dichotomy between members who would go for option 1 and members who would go for option 2

So lets spark a discussion on which one you would go for and try and give a good reason for your choice

Here is the thread that made me curious. I see many members in there conflicting between the two options

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213783

Just to clarify: this has nothing to do with me lol im not even in an LTR.. I just wanted to spark a discussion.

Last edited:

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very hard to emotionally detach from someone who I am banging regularly. I think option 2 is the best bet.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 1 is what I will take most of the time.

To really take advantage of option 1 you need to have a particular type of frame with your girl. You need to be able to tell her what you are doing and for her to not question you. Lots of guys on this forum do not have a frame like this. They are so used to constantly pleasing their women that basically they do not have control over themselves and their environment anymore because they are too weak to enforce their will on a woman.

They can't have a weekend to themselves unless they ask.

They can't make plans on their own and execute them.

So the weak minded/framed guys will just break up. The same as running away.

Those same weak people will make an argument by flipping this around to the extreme to invalidate it. If you build it, they will come...

For the nay sayers I will say one thing. A man can enforce his will and opinions on a woman in a just and fair manner. And there's nothing wrong with that!

A woman can't feel like she has control over you. From day one it's important to enforce your will on them whether it's a good idea or not. It's my idea and it sticks. Like this they understand that there are consequences to their actions. And that they are not going to be able to argue and turn things around on you with some stupid emotional argument that doesn't make any sense but ends in it somehow being your fault every single time.

She has to know she can't do that and that she will be completely disregarded because she is wrong.

Then and only then can you simply change the relationship just like your drivers license gets suspended when you don't pay. She knows what she did bad, these are the consequences and that's it.

Now the relationship dynamics change. You become someone that needs to be pleased like a judge in a court you will be respected because she wants something from you. And your judgment will not be questioned because it has never worked before even once.

When you argue with a woman that is wrong and allow her to gain no traction at all with illogical statements you are telling her this is not your fantasy world. Your actions have consequences, and the consequences are real. And I am the enforcer. The failure will lay on her shoulders. Failure because she is a wh0re.

And let me tell you, no ho want's to go home knowing she just failed because she is a HO.

But she will go on forever and ever winning these little psychological battles with you over and over. As long as there is no moral weight on her shoulders at the end of the day, it's party time.

Edit: If I know she cheated for sure i'd just dump her, kinda gross...

Last edited:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option #2. Why would you wanna taste another dude's cὀck every time you kiss her?:eek: She strayed, get rid of her.:kick: Time to upgrade.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I would have to go with option 1.

Just because I believe I can handle myself emotionally and keep myself in check, for at this point even in a LTR i dont take the woman or the relationship too seriously, knowing how women are.

Plus it is always a good thing to have a massive arsenal of women to choose from. So overtime you can amalgamate copious amounts in your resource bank and whenever you want pick from the pack, know what im saying?

Ray S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 2, that **** ain't worth the hassle. Very rarely ends well.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if you're asking if you can keep an ex around as a fvck buddy, I say yes to that. But that's a whole other issue, and discussion

In this scenario, it comes down to the principle of the whole thing. She lied and cheated on you (if she did). And, for the most part, you don't need or want someone like that in your life. Toxic air comes to mind.

If she comes back on bended knee, and you're 100% over her, then maybe you could keep her as a plate....or a late night FB to ravage every once in a while. However, in this case, that's not for the faint at heart, and something that you would need to proceed cautiously with. So, as a generalization.....my answer would be no, get rid of her.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just finished going through this with my ex, trust everybody saying get rid of her. The sooner you do the better you will be.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 1 of course. Option 2 gains you nothing. Of course if you have frame control problems you might want option 2 just to limit yourself.

Here are my current (m)ltr conditions.

"You can do anything you want, with anyone you want, as long as you are not trying to make me jealous. When you are with me, if there is something I won't like you shouldn't do it, and if there is something I will like you should do it."

I'll probably drop the jealousy condition once I have become immune to it.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MtnMan said:
I find it very hard to emotionally detach from someone who I am banging regularly. I think option 2 is the best bet.
Completely agree! She also disrespected you man!

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 2.

I was in a similar situation, she didn't cheat or anything, just proved herself to be non relationship material. Since I really liked her, I thought the same - "No problem, I'll just keep her around for sex and emotionally detach!". Problem is.. It wasn't that easy, and over a year later I was still getting sucked into relationship drama, oneitis, and caught more feelings when I should have NEXTed her long before.

The longer you stay, the harder it becomes to walk away, so sometimes it's best to cut your losses and go astray. And that sounded pretty gay :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, just a suggestion, i think it'll be cool if you add a poll here.

I'll go for #2.

The moment she starts to fvck other guys it'll not be long before she dumps you for that guy, why would she fvck other guy when you satisfies her? Dump her and find a fresh set of poon without sloppy troubles.

Reaction score
I was in a similar situation myself. One thing you definitely don't want to do is get angry at her or express that it emotionally affected you. this only reinforces the action and makes her do it more. Keeping her around for the sex is also hard because if you've had feelings for her before they're bound to resurface and jealously is a ****ty emotion to feel. I would recommend just cutting her out of your life and moving on. After ****ing around with a few new girls you won't even think about her anymore.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are people seriously considering sleeping with a chick that might give you AIDS or some other nasty STDs because she decided to spread her legs for, Lord knows how many other guys?

Call her out on get behavior, state your point, dump her and delete her completely from your life. Go seek out more trustworthy women. Do not talk to get again no matter how much she begs.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm liking all the answers fellas! Keep this discussion going and give good reasons as to your decision or if you would make a new option! Whatever is clever..

Oh i tried to add a poll but the edit section wouldn't let me

I think i should clarify though that this has nothing to do with me or the plates that I'm spinning . Lol. I'm not asking for advice as this scenario is strictly HYPOTHETICAL. Haha. I just wanted to spark a debate

Nonetheless lets get some more answers. Its discussions like this that will make us more well rounded in game and our relations with women

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After some consideration, here is my conclusion.

Option 2: guys who are sleeping with one or more women and think it's a big deal

Option 1: guys who are sleeping with one or more women and don't think it's a big deal

mojper

Reaction score
Option 1, but just in case if you know how to control your feelings.

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I could trust myself to do option 1 then I'd do that. Absolutely.

If I felt it was going to mess with my emotions too much I'd end it/confront her on it and move on.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. If she's just talking with another guy, hanging out far too often one on one (without suspicion of cheating), then I would start detaching and looking elsewhere (prepare). Yes, these guys want to bang her. But is she encouraging that? And can she handle that kind of advancement? (Some girls just go la la la when guys flirt with them, can't say no, and act surprised when they have sex with them, no boundaries (I would try to avoid these types but never know))

Add in disrespect, lying, abuse of any kind, and/or cheating? Then I would more firmly lean into option 2, especially consistent of those types (or confirmed cheating). Not worth the energy or stress of maintaining that facade. Not for sex or anything. Tell her goodbye, and disappear.

I generally would do and agree with Mauser's approach.