Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to play interest level games with chicks doesn't work

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman's interest level declines, the man will say, "What should I do?"

People will then advise him to immediately go "No Contact" or even worse, make up fictitious women to make her jealous. Well, as we all know, that doesn't really work, but people will still do it anyway as a last resort for hope.

You have to realize that when her interest level lowers, it's too hard to get it back to where it was before. That's why playing interest level games with chicks doesn't work. Because you're the one who is putting in all the effort and work of getting her to like you again. The more work you put in, the more you want the relationship. The less work the chick puts in, the less she cares. Which is why it won't work, because the person who cares the least is always in control.

Don't think for a minute that she won't be controlling your behavior and emotions, because she will. You will be trying to do everything that she wants, which is a total fail for you being the dominant force in the relationship.

Most likely, there's another guy in the picture who she has high interest in. So, if you're going No Contact for a few days, she will still be talking to the other guy. While you sit in silence of No Contact. Her feelings for him will grow, while her feelings for you will decline.

Sometimes your absence will spike some interest in her. That's because you are familiar to her and your presence not there makes her miss you. But don't fool yourself, once you start hanging out again, her interest will lower again. It's not a perfect fix and you will be back in the same boat. That's why trying to play interest level games will never help you.

I always think of a woman's interest level like a child with a toy. When a child has a toy she likes, she will play with it all the time and be really interested in it. That toy she likes will become old after a while. Then when her parents buy her a new toy, she will start to lose interest in the old toy and begin to play with the new toy. She might go back and play with the old toy for a little bit because it's familiar. But soon after, she will lose all interest in the old toy and only play with the new one.

That's exactly how a chick handles her relationships. YOU are the old toy and the other dude is the new toy. She loses her interest in you, and wants to be with the other dude instead. That's why playing interest level games won't work.

So, going back to the original question, "What should I do?"

You should always have options available to you. Why? Because when you have options, you are a prize, other women want to be with you. Your woman will have higher interest in you, respect you, view you as a prize, and will be afraid of losing you.

When you have other women wanting you, you feel confident and you have a better attitude. You know that if your woman slips up, she can be replaced, and she knows that as well. Which is why she won't treat you like sh1t and will respect you. Also, you won't put up with any of her bullsh1t or be afraid to walk away from her if you need to.

Men with no options stay on because they are afraid of losing their only source of sex. They will let the woman disrespect him and treat him like sh1t, just so he can say he has a woman. That is lame, but that is what some men do. They don't seem to understand that when her interest lowers more and her disrespect grows, all the sex will stop. Then the dude will be dumped and he will be crying to get her back.

If you can see her interest level declining and you have no options, then go out and get some. It's stupid to sit on your hands while she is talking and hanging out with other men, while her interest in you declines.

Start to meet new women instead of making up fake women to make her jealous. Go out and get some real women to chill with and get out of a relationship that is going down the drain. It will never be like it was before, because her interest won't allow it to be like it was before.

Any guy who has to come up with tricks to play interest level games will lose. Because you will constantly be playing mind games to keep her interest up. That only works for so long. And when you can't come up with anymore magic tricks, the air will come out of the balloon, which is your relationship. The big reason why playing interest level games won't work.

Wouldn't it be better to have a chick who is already highly interested instead of playing games with one who isn't?

The fact of the matter is, when a chick loses her interest, you're going to be dumped anyway. So, it's better for you to get out before you get dumped by her.

Don't play any stupid interest level games with a chick who is a lost cause. Find women who are interested in you. It's a lot better that way. :up:

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.....2 things.

1. Most men are either completely oblivious to what a woman's interest in them is, or they mistake it for being high....when it is not.

2. "No contact" has often been miscategorized as a method to "win back the interest of women". It is to be used as the OP indicates.....to forget about a woman while acquiring others. Sometimes re-attracting a woman is a side effect of "no contact"....but it should never be the end goal.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
No contact should be changed to "erase and replace" her ass.

This thread is similar, but awesome.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207636

A chick is either a yes or a no. A maybe or anything similar is hereby designated as a no. Would a girl give a maybe to Brad Pitt? Hell no.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed.

one other point i will make is that while you can never regain her initial interest level

hooking up with someone on the quiet in her close social circle will possibly pis* her off enough to regain SOME interest

its up to you how you play it from there

remember your no contact option is a defence NOT an offence

these days before i even open my mouth towards a chick i make sure i am more than ready to be able to walk away from her

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one thing missing here: This advice is supposed to be relevant to someone who has lost their frame, became the chaser, and has already lost.

Remain the new toy who has other girls who want to play with it, isn't always available, doesn't put up with bullsh!t and you won't have this problem.

Becoming scarce to a woman who has high interest levels will only further her interest. Just don't over do it.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post except No Contact is to erase her from your mind like nismo said. No Contact means go out and meet other women not dwell on the low interest woman.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Dwelling in the Realm of the Esoteric Brand of Pick Up Knowledge

rascal99v said:
People will then advise him to immediately go "No Contact" or even worse, make up fictitious women to make her jealous.
Please explain to ole Rex why this is a bad thing.

rascal99v said:
Well, as we all know, that doesn't really work, but people will still do it anyway as a last resort for hope.
So Social Proof Theory is straight up b.s.

rascal99v said:
You have to realize that when her interest level lowers, it's too hard to get it back to where it was before. That's why playing interest level games with chicks doesn't work. Because you're the one who is putting in all the effort and work of getting her to like you again. The more work you put in, the more you want the relationship. The less work the chick puts in, the less she cares. Which is why it won't work, because the person who cares the least is always in control.
You do realize that biggest part of this game, is maintaining and increasing her interest level, as a matter of fact you can make an argument that (aside from improving yourself,) that The Game and The Mystery Method, are about increasing a chicks interest level and implementing effective counter strategies to DoI's.

Also, I've seen countless RSD videos (on Youtube,) where Tyler, Julien, and Jeffy exponentially raised the interest level of initially uninterested chicks. So when you say that it's "too hard," to get a chick's interest level to back to where it was before, in what context do you mean? Is it

1) When you initially meet her?

2) When you get a lukewarm number close?

3) You're out on a date and you're boring a boring as hell on the date?

4) There's no kino?

5) Or the relationship gets stagnate?

rascal99v said:
Don't think for a minute that she won't be controlling your behavior and emotions, because she will. You will be trying to do everything that she wants, which is a total fail for you being the dominant force in the relationship.
You sound like those anti-PUA guys who's argument is that entire mentality and philosophy of The Game is cater to the chick.

rascal99v said:
Most likely, there's another guy in the picture who she has high interest in. So, if you're going No Contact for a few days, she will still be talking to the other guy. While you sit in silence of No Contact. Her feelings for him will grow, while her feelings for you will decline.
Really? And this school of thought is based on personal experience, despite the fact there are countless posts and an entire thread on this very broad that states evidence to the contrary.

If you go No Contact will the chick walk sometimes? Yes. However, there's more than enough proof from myself and other posters that if you go NC, that the chick will lose her mind from the lack of attention and try to contact you.

rascal99v said:
Sometimes your absence will spike some interest in her. That's because you are familiar to her and your presence not there makes her miss you. But don't fool yourself, once you start hanging out again, her interest will lower again. It's not a perfect fix and you will be back in the same boat. That's why trying to play interest level games will never help you.
Again, what are you basing your rationale on? Yeah, if you get back with the chick and you fall back into that full supplicant beta male AFC mode, that will happen, however, if the guy has made the necessary adjustments and has improved his life, the chick might see him in a different light. The thing is is if the dude has done all of that, he probably won't be interested in the chick anymore.

rascal99v said:
That's exactly how a chick handles her relationships. YOU are the old toy and the other dude is the new toy. She loses her interest in you, and wants to be with the other dude instead. That's why playing interest level games won't work.
What proof do you have to back this up when Social Proof Theory says otherwise?

rascal99v said:
So, going back to the original question, "What should I do?"

You should always have options available to you. Why? Because when you have options, you are a prize, other women want to be with you. Your woman will have higher interest in you, respect you, view you as a prize, and will be afraid of losing you.
What if you're new to the game or you're going through a dry spell and you don't have those "options," immediately available to you? What are you suppose to do then, holla at other chicks in front of her in order to prove that other women find you desirable? You're saying it's "bad to lie to women about plates that don't exist," but at the same time you're saying "act as if you're the prize?" Aren't both frames an attempt to manipulate her feelings and and elicit a certain response? If you say it's not, then you're being intellectually dishonest and in addition to splitting hairs.

rascal99v said:
When you have other women wanting you, you feel confident and you have a better attitude. You know that if your woman slips up, she can be replaced, and she knows that as well. Which is why she won't treat you like sh1t and will respect you. Also, you won't put up with any of her bullsh1t or be afraid to walk away from her if you need to.
Let ole Rex get this straight. So as long as the chick is a flesh-and-blood mortal, it's cool to let the chick you're trying to holla at know that other women find you attractive. However, if you lie about it, somehow that's problematic? Really bruh?:confused:.

rascal99v said:
If you can see her interest level declining and you have no options, then go out and get some. It's stupid to sit on your hands while she is talking and hanging out with other men, while her interest in you declines.
So you're saying there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do raise a chick's interest level? Dude, and I thought I was bad at reading a woman's subtle hints. A lot of times a women send out DoI's because they want you to do something and they're hoping that you're astute enough to pick up on the subtle and make the necessary adjustments, a la a test of excremental fortitude.

rascal99v said:
Any guy who has to come up with tricks to play interest level games will lose. Because you will constantly be playing mind games to keep her interest up. That only works for so long. And when you can't come up with anymore magic tricks, the air will come out of the balloon, which is your relationship. The big reason why playing interest level games won't work.
Again, are you basing your opinions on personal experience, (or as Espi the Moderator so eloquently put it,) "some esoteric brand of pick up knowledge?"

rascal99v said:
Wouldn't it be better to have a chick who is already highly interested instead of playing games with one who isn't?
What happens when she gives you test of excremental fortitude? Something that ALL women do.

rascal99v said:
The fact of the matter is, when a chick loses her interest, you're going to be dumped anyway. So, it's better for you to get out before you get dumped by her.

Don't play any stupid interest level games with a chick who is a lost cause. Find women who are interested in you. It's a lot better that way. :up:
Here's the difference between rascal's and Rex's threads, and why Rex believes y'all should put more validity in what Rex says as to what rascal says,

Espi said:
I like how you relate your personal experience rather than stats or some esoteric brand of pickup knowledge. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2092498
Rex is the first to admit that he isn't the best DJ on this site and he has problems with approach anxiety. Hell, if y'all were to go on "The Adventures Of Omnipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177649" and say, "Damn Rex, the chicks you holla, aren't really that cute and all they're kinda fat." I'd give you that, but however, the things I write about (and the others you so dismissively attest as being "lame,") are things that I've personally experienced and field tested.

So when I tell y'all to bounce a chick to another location, build additional rapport, and tell her to give you her phone number, it's because, Rex has ACTUALLY done it. When Rex tells you use indirect openers, it's because Rex has found the efficacy in that particular tactic, and when Rex advises you to give the impression to women that other find you attractive, when although you may currently have no plates spinning it's because that :cuss: worked.

However, rascal will be critical of other's advice, but that's all he has is criticism. He has no empirical evidence to back up his claims. He'll tell you that lying a chick in regards to other women finding you attractive is "lame," but will offer no real life experience as to why, only that "once a chick starts losing interest, shell continue to do so." He'll sing the praises of "text game," and goes far to claim that you can raise chick's interest via texting to point of getting her moist in the pants, but offers neither a detailed or personal account of doing so. As a matter of fact on that very subject this what we got,

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
An Esoteric Brand of Pickup Knowledge Pt. II

rascal99v said:
Got a number from a chick yesterday. She already texted me today this afternoon. To prove my point to the nay sayers that texting works, I'm only going to text this chick to get into her pants. Will post the results and screenshots of the texts after that is done. :) http://www.sosuave.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2125993
So what happen, potna? Where's that incredible texting game that you were going to share with us? Rex understands that only acts of God are 100%, but it seems that your nearly infallible "text game," didn't seem work on this particular girl.:rolleyes:

Point of the matter is rascal is speaking in platitudes that are filled with flowery, feel good language that he knows will generate a positive response, but at the end of the day lacks any really substance.

Then there's this thread from yesterday, I Suck at Online Dating. Please Help!,http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200411

Mauser posted that thread in The Lame Myth That "Texting Kills Relationships" and That a Phone Call is Better, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213860&page=3
, this isn't about rascal being one of the biggest keyboard jockey's that Rex has ever seen on So Suave, rather it's the direct opposite, it's the potential of rascal showing the greatest growth on the broad. What struck me is this,[/b]

rascal99v said:
This continued on and finally had another message. This girl said I looked too serious and needed to smile more and needed to be out. So I went downtown and had strangers take a pics of me like I was having fun and dong fun stuff. I wrote up another profile and posted the pics. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200411
That's the post of a man who's serious about this life and is wiling to implement the changes that are necessary to become successful at this game. To go from somebody who couldn't get responses from online dating to indulging in coitus with women simply from texting is a wealth of knowledge that needs to be share with the board, (or like I said to him in another thread,) he needs to write an e book and start a podcast to support that and get paid off that knowledge.

What does rascal have to offer So Suave other than the vacuous mantra of "you have to know how to text," "Texting kills relationships is bovine manure ," "making up fictitious women to make her jealous is lame," and making threads about theories that have been developed and espoused long before he even knew what the Seduction Community was? Of course that was a rhetorical question.

As I stated earlier, as far as this pick up thing goes, Rex has a LONG WAY to go. With that being said, rascal has to even further to go on his journey. As far as Rex is concerned, when it comes to rascal, his advice is vapid as a cloudless sky and is nothing more than a "esoteric brand of pick up knowledge," that has yet to be field tested. I guess Rex has had his Wheaties again.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's perfectly possible to raise a chick's interest back to what it was or even higher, simply become more awesome. I don't like the toy analogy. That implies that one can never keep a woman's interest up and we need to be constantly spinning plates forever. I firmly believe that with a sane woman, a proper man can sustain high interest indefinitely. The main reason interest falls in the first place is because the dude became less attractive. Dudes hook up with ex's after getting their sh!t together all the time. I agree with you though about finding more options. In the process of becoming more attractive that man needs to be talking to other women.

He'll sing the praises of "text game," and goes far to claim that you can raise chick's interest via texting to point of getting her moist in the pants, but offers neither a detailed or personal account of doing so. As a matter of fact on that very subject this what we got,
That's the post of a man who's serious about this life and is wiling to implement the changes that are necessary to become successful at this game. To go from somebody who couldn't get responses from online dating to indulging in coitus with women simply from texting is a wealth of knowledge that needs to be share with the board, (or like I said to him in another thread,) he needs to write an e book and start a podcast to support that and get paid off that knowledge.
Hah I don't understand why people are making such a big deal about this. Is it really that hard to believe? There's plenty of wh0res trolling dating sites just looking for sex. Let me break it down; I send a message to a chick on a dating website, she finds me attractive so she responds, *pointless chit chat*, sexting, she gets wet and wants to come over immediately, profit. Now I've never personally done this but I understand that it's possible because I know how powerful sexting is. Have you ever sexted a woman? It's a simple matter to turn a woman on with mere words when you know what you're doing. There are examples all over this board of men doing that.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheExcepton makes a good point and I agree with what he said. His girlfriend has high interest, so he knows what high interest is. Other men try to raise low interest and you will fail by doing that.

Others have made good points too, but Rex is way off the mark. Seems like he is more interested in trying to flame, contradict himself, and argure bad points instead of being knowledgable in the game.

Most guys will use No Contact to try to get the girl back. They're doing in hopes to get her interest level back up. That is the wrong purpose of No Contact. But men will offer that as advice to get her to come back.

Again. when there are other dudes in the picture, her interest level isn't going to rise back to where it used to be. There might be a spike but when problems come about, it's not going to be the same. You're just fooling yourself if you think that.

Interest levels decline for a reason and women are emotional people. When you have those factors present, it isn't going to raise higher than it was before. That would mean her IL would be even higher than it was when you two first met. That is impossible when her IL dips way below normal to go an even higher point. Sorry, but that ain't gonna happen.

Look it this way, when you lose interest something, are you going to get your interest back in that? Probably not. Same thing as with a chick.

Rex is wrong and is trying to defend his wrong point that you can game chicks who don't like you, or reignite the spark of a chick who doesn't like you anymore.

Trying to rekindle a dying or dead relationship is stupid. Trying to game and impress a chick who doesn't really like you won't get you anywhere. When the interest level is at the bottom of the drain, do you think you're going to have a good chance with her Rex?

You're contradicting yourself in this thread Rex. You tell other men in other threads to get rid of disrespectful women. You tell then not to waste time on chicks who show no interest. But here you are, arguing their wrong point that you disagree with. Why?

You can't do anything with a chick who doesn't like you, respect you, or want to fvck you. You won't get laid and you're wasting your time trying to game or hang on to those women. So, you're telling me that watching a youtube video will get those women wet for you? :crackup:

You always preach working from behind instead of working from the top. Anytime you have a chick with low interest you are most likely to fail. You are too busy trying to impress and work for her when she should be working for you. The man who is working more for a woman will fail. You can apply that to anything.

Getting laid is built on interest and attraction. If you don't have those two key ingredients, you're not going to get laid. You can use your fake social proof or "game" all you want. When the chick has no interest or attraction, you won't get no date and you won't get laid. That isn't PUA stuff, that's just common sense. :yes:

Do you honestly think Rex, that you can get laid by a chick who has low interest and isn't attracted to you?

You have to realize that a lot of those Youtube videos are fake. They are made to promote their belief that their stuff is going to help you with women even when they don't like you. That is simply not true.

Also, when you're girlfriend losses attraction it is never going to be where it was before. So, the sex won't be as good and the relationship will continue to suffer. Why go down a bumpy road on the way to getting dumped?

You want to control the relationship, not let the woman decide it. Playing interest level games with a bunch of tricks means the ball is in her court. You have to jump through her hoops. When it should be the other way around. When you have to resort to this, you have failed because her interest level is dead.

You didn't read my thread very well. I said that when you go No Contact, there is an interest spike from some women. But it doesn't last for long, because the natural real interest from her isn't there. The only reason there is a spike is because she feels a loss. But when she comes back and spends time with you, she realizes that and then it's done. So, it's better to get it over with instead of dragging on something that's going to happen down the road

When guys are trying to get a woman back, they aren't taking the time to improve themselves. They are too busy using the time to get her back by using gimmicks and tricks that won't work. Therefore, they aren't changing who they are or becoming better men. They are using No Contact to get her back instead of using it to move on and become better. If you do manage to get her back, you will still be the same. So, what good is it by being fake like you believe in? You will always fail. :yes:

When you are making fake women up Rex, you have no proof. It's just a fantasy in your head of having fake women. In order to have proof, you need to have real women. Women need to see the other women you have for your social proof. Anybody can make up stories about having a sh1t load of friends and women. But when you have nobody around, you aren't going to have much proof. Are you? If you are an AFC or beta, women aren't going to take you seriously only going by your words. They know you're not the guy you claim to be. Especially, if you're the beta in the relationship when your girlfriend is hanging out with other men. When you magically bring up some fictitious chick, she isn't going to believe you, because she knows you are too scared or beta to leave.

Being fake is not what a real DJ does Rex. He doesn't need to invent fake women to look like a prize. A real DJ already has real women because he is a prize and women already know that. That's why they are already attracted to you. Only a real loser has to try to impress woman by being fake with nothing to show for it. Because in the end, being fake will never help you. You won't have the confidence nor the real proof to pull off your fake scheme. That's why I always say to get real women so you can get laid. You can't get laid with fictitious women in your head. Right Rex?

I helped a guy last week in the forum to get out of a sh1tty situation with his girlfriend. He listened to me and my advice and he is better off for it. His girlfriend was hanging out with a 40 year old man, going to dinners and going to his pad. One poster wanted to use your lame advice of making up a fictitious woman. I told him how lame that was. Because when she was out with the old man, he would be at home being insecure, making up a fake woman to get her jealous. What's he going to do with a fake woman? NOTHING. You can't bang fake made up women Rex. That doesn't work out too well. So, he followed my advice and went to a party and fvcked a real woman after. He has his real proof, the girlfriend knows it, he is in control of the relationship, and can decide what he wants to do with it. He is a real man and has real proof. Your advice would make that man even more insecure while losing more confidence, while having no real proof. We are here to be real Rex, not fake. If you want to be fake, then go ahead, but that is not what a real DJ does. That's certainly not what I do.

Go out and meet some chicks. That isn't very hard to do. Quit making excuses and being fake. That will never get you anywhere. DJ's don't make sh1t up, they go out and do it.

You're taking what I said out of context and adding your own spin to it. :yes:

Being fake will get you nowhere Rex, which is why you will never be good with women. :yes:

Mauser96 and Rex seem to have taken offense to my threads. If you don't have the game, then improve yourself so you can have real game. Don't get mad at me for it and attack me with your insecurities. You only have yourself to blame.

Rex, you're just a bitter dude who's failed at the game. :crackup: Read my threads where I always add real life experiences to help out men. Read the threads where I add my real life experience that is helping other men. Can you do the same? No. Quit trying to be a jerk and ruin my thread with your hatred. Go out and keep trying to game chicks with no text game and making up fake women. You will keep failing all the time.

It's also lame that they keep trying to wreck my threads with quoting and bumping an old thread that was an obvious joke. If you believe any of that, then you are more gullible than I thought. I've admitted to it and apologized for it a long time ago. It has long been forgotten. The fact of the matter is, I've helped two men last week leave sh1tty women. They both thanked me personally and they are better off for it. Almost everybody tells me my advice is spot on. My threads are articulate and they are helping men. The fact is, at the end of the day, I'm going to still be good with women and helping other men get better, while you're still struggling with zero game, trying to flame me for speaking the truth. very lame. :yes:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Then Prove Rex Wrong

I'm not going to take time out of my life to your faulty and mostly importantly, your second hand analysis because you'll do what you've been doing, cite esoteric pick up knowledge that you have no first hand experience with.

rascal99v said:
but Rex is way off the mark. Seems like he is more interested in trying to flame, contradict himself, and argure bad points instead of being knowledgable in the game.
Flaming is the act of posting or sending offensive messages over the Internet. These messages, called "flames," may be posted within online discussion forums or newsgroups, or sent via e-mail or instant messaging programs. The most common area where flaming takes place is online discussion forums, which are also called bulletin boards./

Rex didn't flame you, what I did was present evidence that you may be a keyboard jockey.

rascal99v said:
Rex is wrong and is trying to defend his wrong point that you can game chicks who don't like you, or reignite the spark of a chick who doesn't like you anymore. Trying to rekindle a dying or dead relationship is stupid. Trying to game and impress a chick who doesn't really like you won't get you anywhere.
When did I say that?

rascal99v said:
But here you are, arguing their wrong point that you disagree with. Why?
Where did I contradict myself? If anything, my message is the of the most consistent.

rascal99v said:
You can't do anything with a chick who doesn't like you, respect you, or want to fvck you. You won't get laid and you're wasting your time trying to game or hang on to those women.
When did I ever say you could?

rascal99v said:
So, you're telling me that watching a youtube video will get those women wet for you? :crackup:
And reading "your advice," (which consequently emanates from same people that make the YouTube videos,) will?

rascal99v said:
You always preach working from behind instead of working from the top.
rascal, Rex has noticed reoccurring themes in your threads

1) You're intellectually dishonest

2) You "cherry pick," information in a poster's thread, then take information out of context.

3) You quote and advise others to use theories, tactics, and strategies that you personally have no experience with, (or you have written about it here.)

4) You've read very few of Rex's threads or posts.

5) You engage in out-and-out mendacities, when observed by the most astute among us calls into question your integrity. For example,

You always preach working from behind instead of working from the top.
When in fact Rex has made the following threads,

"http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=209698

Be Bold When in Set, Conservative, Scary, or Hesitant Game Is Not Rewarded,"

"http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207525

Take Her Lack of an Answer as Her Answer
,"

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=210171

How You Start with a B*tch, Is How You End with a B*tch

Those really sounds like "preaching from behind."

rascal99v said:
You can use your fake social proof or "game" all you want. Do you honestly think Rex, that you can get laid by a chick who has low interest and isn't attracted to you?
When did I ever say this? Obviously it's fair to say that if you use this tactic her interest level isn't low, because if it is, she wouldn't care if you're hollering at other chicks.

rascal99v said:
You have to realize that a lot of those Youtube videos are fake.
According to who, PUA Hate? So you mean to tell me that those RSD guys travel the world, hire actresses to promote this myth that their pulling chicks. Considering how those PUA Hate simps and beta monitor those guys lives, it's my guess that would have found the actresses, the camera crews, and disgruntled employees to expose these guys, whoever ten years after the fact these companies are still opened. Usually you're Bernie Madoff, you can't run a business for a decade based on fraud, especially when the main source of capital for that business is a constant influx of new customers.

rascal99v said:
You didn't read my thread very well. I said that when you go No Contact, there is an interest spike from some women. But it doesn't last for long, because the natural real interest from her isn't there. The only reason there is a spike is because she feels a loss. But when she comes back and spends time with you, she realizes that and then it's done. So, it's better to get it over with instead of dragging on something that's going to happen down the road
You're basing this opinion on what? Personal experience?

rascal99v said:
When you are making fake women up Rex, you have no proof. It's just a fantasy in your head of having fake women. In order to have proof, you need to have real women.
You're basing this opinion what?

rascal99v said:
Women need to see the other women you have for your social proof.
No they don't. My personal experience, (something that you need to acquaint yourself with,) has told me that if you tell women that you're dealing with women, they'll take you at your word for it. Women will think, "Well damn. He got me, I found himattractive, why wouldn't other women his find him attractive? Couple this with lack of contact and possibly her bad behavior, it's enough to motivate her to act better.

rascal99v said:
Anybody can make up stories about having a sh1t load of friends and women. But when you have nobody around, you aren't going to have much proof. Are you?
You're assuming that the chick is going to follow up.

rascal99v said:
If you are an AFC or beta, women aren't going to take you seriously only going by your words. They know you're not the guy you claim to be. Especially, if you're the beta in the relationship when your girlfriend is hanging out with other men. When you magically bring up some fictitious chick, she isn't going to believe you, because she knows you are too scared or beta to leave.
I seriously doubt that a due that is that much of beta would be bold enough to try this. From my experience, (and others have co-signed this,) the tactic works.

rascal99v said:
I helped a guy last week in the forum to get out of a sh1tty situation with his girlfriend. He listened to me and my advice and he is better off for it.
The "your advice?" Not only you're a lying, intellectually dishonest, keyboard jockey, you can also plagiarist to that list. "Your advice," is nothing more than something that you've either read here, some website, Mystery's or Neil Strauss book. Are you so void of values and integrity that you just blatantly claim the advise of others as your own?

rascal99v said:
One poster wanted to use your lame advice of making up a fictitious woman. I told him how lame that was.
Dude are you f*cking serious? Seriously? You can't be as f*cking stupid and ignorant to believe that somebody else that is not only misusing but is also applying the tactic completely and totally out of context is proof of it's lack of validity? Really, bruh? Here's what Rex said in a similar situation,

Social_Leper said:
I'm hanging out with my gf in bed watching a film and she gets a text from one of her male friends. But today was different. After reading the text she laughs and says "The french guy wants to know what I'm doing next Saturday. So annoying"

I look over. The text she receives brings up the entire conversation and I notice there are several times when she has instigated the conversation with him.

It was at this point that she admitted her real motivations as she went from playing the "oh we're just friends" route and claiming she was texting him to keep up to date with things happening in Paris to it being about validation or in her words "subconsciously searching for something to make me feel better...but it would never have been anything more than texting..."

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Then Prove Rex Wrong Pt. II

Maximus Rex said:
If this is indeed you're girl, then tell her if she wants to continue to be your girl she's going to have to cut ties with dude and go NC until she complies. When she calls, ask her if she has indeed cut any and all ties, then proceed as normal. If she hasn't, then ask her why is calling you and stress the fact that you're serious about this. This is a test of execremental fortitude and wants to see how bad you want her. Brothers....Need Your Advice http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2136207#post2136207
The above is a prime example of rascal intellectual dishonesty, his innate ability to cherry pick information, in addition to his ability take things completely out of context. Not only that, in his rather LAME to attack and disparage my advice, his shiny example of the inefficacy of my advice is a thead, that REX DIDN'T EVEN COMMENT IN! Again, I have to ask, really bruh?

rascal99v said:
So, he followed my advice and went to a party and fvcked a real woman after.
This dude's a clown. Not only is potna taking claim to advice that basically been around the manosphere since nearly it's inception, he's also taking pride to the next dude getting laid. Question, rascal? Since other people are getting laid from your advice, why aren't you? Don't you find that a bite problematic to say the least?

rascal99v said:
He has his real proof, the girlfriend knows it, he is in control of the relationship, and can decide what he wants to do with it. He is a real man and has real proof.
Let's say, (for argument's sake,) that is was an original rascal thought. He's saying since a second party has proven validity of his advice, that it works. So rascal, since you personality don't practice game and you're solely relaying upon esoteric pick up knowledge, you're using proxies to confirm the efficacy of your theories. :up:

rascal99v said:
If you want to be fake, then go ahead, but that is not what a real DJ does.
Since you don't take RSD videos at face value? How do you know what a "real," does? Rex knows, via your proxies

rascal99v said:
That's certainly not what I do.
Here's what you do do, feel some kinda a way about a chick YOU flaked on, despite effin' another chick.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212321

Girl flakes on me after I flaked on her

Relating second hand experiences.

There's always another guy in the picture. Girlfriends texting another dude http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212528

Making very general, very trite, and extremely vague threads.

There's always a benefit in having women as friends http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212714

and just straight up fabricating :cuss:

I suck at online dating. Please help! http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200411. By the way, that doesn't sound like things a real DJ would do either.

rascal99v said:
Go out and meet some chicks. That isn't very hard to do. Quit making excuses and being fake. That will never get you anywhere. DJ's don't make sh1t up, they go out and do it.
We can expect some field reports with proof pic in the very nearly future?

rascal99v said:
You're taking what I said out of context and adding your own spin to it. :yes:
Really? Be serious dude.

rascal99v said:
Being fake will get you nowhere Rex, which is why you will never be good with women. :yes:
Dude, don't project your flaws and insecurities on to me.

rascal99v said:
Mauser96 and Rex seem to have taken offense to my threads.
No, I've taken offense to the vapid nature of message, while disparaging methods that have been proven to work. It implies jealousy and insecurity on your part.

rascal99v said:
If you don't have the game, then improve yourself so you can have real game. Don't get mad at me for it and attack me with your insecurities. You only have yourself to blame.
Rex is trippin off the hypocritical and ironic nature of the above statement

rascal99v said:
Rex, you're just a bitter dude
And that's why I ever took time out to dignify this nonsense with a response. In the past two threads, Rex (in addtion to Mauser's initial exposure,) has pretty much stripped away credibility that rascal may have had. Then dude effectively kills himself off delving into the realm of female shaming tactics. Of all the things dude could have possibly said about me, he plays himself with going the b*tch route. Not only is it not surprising, it's hella sad, especially on a forum such as this.

rascal99v said:
who's failed at the game. :crackup:
Let's assume for a minute what you said is 100% true, Rex would proudly fail in reality, than succeed in delusional fantasies.

rascal99v said:
Read my threads where I always add real life experiences to help out men. Read the threads where I add my real life experience that is helping other men.
Actually, I did that's how I you're full of :cuss: and two, dude why are you validating yourself to me.

rascal99v said:
Can you do the same? No.
Again, another instance where you don't what :cuss: it is you're talking about. All you need to do is read Rex's sig for this month.

rascal99v said:
Quit trying to be a jerk and ruin my thread with your hatred.
Like you did in

When to Lie To a Chick, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=211700 and The Great Text Debate, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=212446

rascal99v said:
Go out and keep trying to game chicks with no text game and making up fake women.
And where is this " great text game ," you keep going on and on about? Dude, just admit it, you beta male who's horrified at the thought of talking to a woman on the phone, (because you lack basic conversational skills,) and you use texting as a crutch. In addition to letting a woman dictate how you're going to communicate with her.

rascal99v said:
You will keep failing all the time.
Rex is failing in the attempt, while you sit ideally by and watch proves and disprove your theories on pick up. Also, I have a field report that I have yet to write where I could have number closed. What do you have?

rascal99v said:
It's also lame that they keep trying to wreck my threads with quoting and bumping an old thread that was an obvious joke. If you believe any of that, then you are more gullible than I thought. I've admitted to it and apologized for it a long time ago. It has long been forgotten.
So not only do you admit to being an intellectually dishonest, keyboard jockey who regularly engages in mendacity on these boards and has his theories on pickup proved and disproved by via proxies, you willing admit to being a troll? Fascinating.

rascal99v said:
The fact of the matter is, I've helped two men last week leave sh1tty women. They both thanked me personally and they are better off for it. Almost everybody tells me my advice is spot on. My threads are articulate and they are helping men. The fact is, at the end of the day, I'm going to still be good with women and helping other men get better, while you're still struggling with zero game, trying to flame me for speaking the truth. very lame. :yes.
Notice how he talks about the "men he's helps," the thanks he's received, and the accolades his "advice," but rascal conveniently leaves out any discussion whatsoever on the following discussion,

1) Approaching

2) Number closing

3) The dates he's been on

4) The women he's gotten to know carnally.

As I originally stated, is Rex the best on these boards? HELL NO? Are the women Rex talking to the hottest? Far from it. Does Rex find himself in set as much as he likes? Most definitely not. However, what every Don Juan on So Suave can say unequivocally is that Rex tries, (thought not nearly enough,) he speaks from field experience and he undoubtedly believes in the game. While at the end of the day rascal99v dwells in the realm of esoteric pick up theory and instead of writing some long winded emotionally driven thread, why do you really prove Rex wrong and pull some chicks with some pictures to prove it. To do something other than that only proves that Rex is right. Happy sarging, potna.

Last edited:

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
It's perfectly possible to raise a chick's interest back to what it was or even higher, simply become more awesome. I don't like the toy analogy. That implies that one can never keep a woman's interest up and we need to be constantly spinning plates forever. I firmly believe that with a sane woman, a proper man can sustain high interest indefinitely. The main reason interest falls in the first place is because the dude became less attractive. Dudes hook up with ex's after getting their sh!t together all the time. I agree with you though about finding more options. In the process of becoming more attractive that man needs to be talking to other women.

I disagree with some of your comment

The OP made a excellent post but left out something very important

In relationships when the chick is losing interest & going distant from her boyfriend.....she is communicating less or not at all with him.....that means she is already thinking about breaking up with him....she is detaching from the relationship when she isn't talking with him.

Women already break up with you before they tell you....they already have decided that....when they go distant, they are detaching from you.....they need the right moment to make it happen!!

When you confront her about her behavior she will dump you....or wait for a fight to make it final....doesn't matter how....in her mind it's over....there's nothing you can do to change that

You can try all you want to beg, plead, cry, play games......she isn't going to have any of it.....the show is over

You can't get that interest back in a short amount of time....by the time you become more awesome, she should be irrelevant.....you should have someone more awesome than her

Chicks who you went out on a couple of dates with that are not getting back to you already lost interest.... being distant....making excuses to not hang out... not talking to you....should tell you that....you won't get that interest back from them.....you're wasting your time!!

These chicks already decided that it's over....you're wasting your time chasing them when they decided it's over....you won't change their mind....you won't get higher interest at that time

Improving yourself as a man will definitely work because she will see you as a better man.....you won't need her again after you improve....because you will have a hotter chick because you have improved your quality

You definitely want other options at all times because you are a high value man

I always say that uninterested chicks will never fvck you.....but they will be happy for you to spend your money as they string you along.....wasting your time on uninterested chicks and girlfriends will do that to you!!

Awesome thread!!

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
It works if they have some interest in you, if they have no interest it won't work at all.

You make stupid threads. Only a fool thinks in absolutes.

Every one is unique in the sense that they have likes and dislikes, even women.

But in general women tend to follow the same patterns over all.

The more interested a woman is in you for whatever reason, the more sh!t tests you can fail, the more texting you can do, and basically it requires less game.

Otherwise you have to either not care that much, or at least act like you don't and if she has interest, that sh!t will sky rocket, as she begins her mission to get you to also be interested.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Let's simplify:

If she's interested, there's little you can do WRONG, just don't shoot yourself in the foot.

If she ain't interested, there's little you can do RIGHT. When she sees you as unattractive, damn near anything you do or say is labeled as such.

Damn near any game will work if the girl is interested.

Within the first 5 minutes or less of talking to a girl, she's already decided if she's interested. Anything after is either the time until the guy gets with the girl, or the time the girl gets to leave.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You set yourself up for failure if you care. The guys who don't care are probably happier. Using game and no contact means you care which is setting yourself up for disappointment.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
NC is not an interest level game, that's just a side effect.
People use it as a game. There are a bunch of threads that you can read where guys tell you to do that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
A chick is either a yes or a no. A maybe or anything similar is hereby designated as a no. Would a girl give a maybe to Brad Pitt? Hell no.
For real, if a chick says, "maybe" to us going out again next week, then it's, ok, bye-eye, I speed off and don't EVER call her as5 again, cause the "maybe" is in order to GET SOMETHING outta me. She WANTS something from me and it ain't my c0ck, it's something else. It's not a relationship either, but something else Physical; therefore, I drop the hoe.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a convo with a girl i know today, she was talking about how her bf went nc since saturday. she told me she now has a good excuse to dump him for this other guy she really likes.