Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noah the Movie (Spoiler)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did anyone else go see this? i take my family to go see this movie, i'm a fan of noah. i like the story in the bible.

so yeah.. there are rock people lol. lol in my movie theater some woman gets up in the middle of the movie and runs out of the movie theater yelling "ya'll going to hell this ain't right". i was crying laughing

anyway, i kinda felt bad for ham. I can relate to ham. Your dad is banging selma hayak. your brother is banging emma watson lol and your dad is going to tell you some bull **** about your desires aren't important you have to be a man. yeah says the dude that is screwing a supermodel lol

Ham would defiantly be a sosuaver

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ham's son, Nimrod, only gets one sentence of Genesis, where he is called a mighty hunter before the lord. But there is an ancient legend about Nimrod that he was a warrior-king who slayed every challenger, until he was eventually killed. His killers chopped off his d!ck and quartered his body, sending the quarters to opposite corners of the kingdom and hiding the d!ck somewhere. The legend was that Nimrod could be resurrected if all the pieces of his body were put back together, and his d!ck was the magic part that no one could ever find. Cults formed to worship its alleged power.

That was the origin of phallic symbolism, and that's why the Washington Monument looks like a d!ck. It is. It's Nimrod's d!ck.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A pretty mediocre film overall. The storyline is ridiculous (Bible meets Mad Max meets Lord of the Rings, with a healthy dose of environmentalist and vegan propaganda thrown in) and has very little to do with the actual Noah story as described in the Book of Genesis. Ham is portrayed as sexually frustrated AFC virgin. The only saving grace is Russell Crowe's strong performance.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Ham's son, Nimrod, only gets one sentence of Genesis, where he is called a mighty hunter before the lord. But there is an ancient legend about Nimrod that he was a warrior-king who slayed every challenger, until he was eventually killed. His killers chopped off his d!ck and quartered his body, sending the quarters to opposite corners of the kingdom and hiding the d!ck somewhere. The legend was that Nimrod could be resurrected if all the pieces of his body were put back together, and his d!ck was the magic part that no one could ever find. Cults formed to worship its alleged power.

That was the origin of phallic symbolism, and that's why the Washington Monument looks like a d!ck. It is. It's Nimrod's d!ck.
Ancient books say that nimrod ran the entire world at one point, but he got killed by Jacobs brother Esau. Esau was a great hunter also in the bible, his brother Jacob was the father of jews.

BIBLE blet you are right about that stuff about nimrod penis. He started the old mystery Babylon religion that every nation still practice till this day.

Egypt did it, Rome did it, America is doing it now when you see the phallics/Washington monuments all over the earth, they are called obelisk in the bible.