Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Never prematurely ejaculate again!

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah, this is pretty much the standard way of increasing stamina. It definitely works but I wouldn't overdo it lest you go to the extreme of not being able to ejaculate at all instead of ejaculating too quickly.

all in the head
I see what you did there.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol yeah, this is pretty much the standard way of increasing stamina. It definitely works but I wouldn't overdo it lest you go to the extreme of not being able to ejaculate at all instead of ejaculating too quickly.
Yeah should have added that as a disclaimer.

JoeMarron said:
I see what you did there.
:whistle:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to satisfy a woman is another form of putting them on a pedestal. Have you ever seen the scene in Desperado where that slvt is riding Bucho and it looks like he doesn't give a sh*t? That's how a read Don Juan does it, not all that romantic BS. That's what women want you to believe.

Now, I agree that there's a certain level of actually caring about the other person. And you certainly don't want to be a 2 pump chump. But you catch my drift.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Trying to satisfy a woman is another form of putting them on a pedestal. Have you ever seen the scene in Desperado where that slvt is riding Bucho and it looks like he doesn't give a sh*t? That's how a read Don Juan does it, not all that romantic BS. That's what women want you to believe.

Now, I agree that there's a certain level of actually caring about the other person. And you certainly don't want to be a 2 pump chump. But you catch my drift.
Not satisfying a woman in bed is boring to me though. Her pleasure is my pleasure. If she's not getting anything out of it then I might as well take her out of the equation and handle things myself.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Not satisfying a woman in bed is boring to me though. Her pleasure is my pleasure. If she's not getting anything out of it then I might as well take her out of the equation and handle things myself.
yup I agree it makes sex very boring plus its good for your ego and relationship if your babe thinks your a stud

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a way to last a long time? Dextromethorphan, the stuff in cough syrup. Drink some cough syrup with that as the only active ingredient and it takes a long time to bust.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
You want a way to last a long time? Dextromethorphan, the stuff in cough syrup. Drink some cough syrup with that as the only active ingredient and it takes a long time to bust.
Apparently taking tramadol pain relieving tablet some hours before the act helps you last for at least an hour. But really all this medication is not needed if people read that link in the op

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from reading the Wikipedia info, I find that reducing your erotic imagination/fantasy thoughts during sex helps a lot. In other words don't go thinking "oh my gosh look at the size of this butt, can't believe how good this sensation is". Just shag and shut up in your mind while you're at it. That way you will last for VERY long.

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
I find that reducing your erotic imagination/fantasy thoughts during sex helps a lot. In other words don't go thinking "oh my gosh look at the size of this butt, can't believe how good this sensation is". Just shag and shut up in your mind while you're at it. That way you will last for VERY long.
Which, of course, makes it less enjoyable for a bit ;)