Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Old plate blocks me on Facebook. Why?

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was with this chick for 2 months last summer. Divorced with a kid - to be honest I just wanted to get laid - and never even met her kid.

She goes cold on me, sends me a text and says she's not ready for a relationship. I text her back and say "cool, totally agree, do what's best for you." and I go GHOST.

Turns out she met some guy the week before. A month later I meet my girlfriend and we've been together for about 8 months now and things are great.

Out of morbid curiosity today, I check her FB page because she appeared in my search results (we were FB friends) and it seems that she's blocked me! (I have an alternate FB for my soccer team, so I checked on her through that)

So, basically after being apart for more than 9 months, she does this. LOL,

Any reasons for this? I should not care - but I need to figure out the chick logic here....

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I am betting she is back to single, sees you have a mate, and doesn't want you to see that she is single, because she feels like it would make her appear to be a failure.
What's up Mauser!

Well - she's a trainwreck! I don't want her back anyways. My new girl is hotter, smarter, richer, nicer, loyal.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would venture that she is embarrassed too. She's still FB friends with some of my friends, so it wasn't a mass exodus.

This was a girl who cheated on her husband (not with me though), so she's probably guilty about that anyways, dumps me for whatever reason, and I pulled some chick hotter than her. Awesomeness.

She had her shot with me, and she blew it. And I'm glad she did it!

I too, love how these low quality chicks post all of this motivational, self help crap to the entire world and then branch swing with so much ease.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ego Stroke!

Nah I'm joking, That man Mauser's right. She doesn't want to see you hugged and kissed up with another chick whose shoes she could be in. Especially if her branch swing failed like a monkey with a broken arm.

Possibilities. That's what runs through her brain.

I'd imagine she probably hit that block button when you uploaded a pic of you and the new, hotter babe.

She just had cut you off to give her time to wipe the salt off her face. Lol