Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a female so suave, well really a blog..

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I was like wow. http://www.wwmdonline.com/2012/03/dating-101-why-every-girl-should-have-a-back-up-guy/

Pretty fvcked up.

This one is worse or??? http://www.wwmdonline.com/2012/09/attn-attention-*****s-4-signs-you-dig-his-flattery-more-than-him/

Whether he’s your back-up guy or a hopeful prisoner locked in the friend zone, he serves a purpose. And on those days that he’s not there, or available, or even in the mood to fawn, it feels like his purpose has been unfulfilled. You may even begin to wonder why he’s around because his lack of attention comes off as a robbery, as if he’s depriving you of something owed. When you’re truly into someone you may notice and get disappointed but it’s not going to compromise how you feel about them or whether or not they should kick rocks.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering how many men here feel and talk about women, I don't see what the big deal is. Plus this lady advocates being honest with yourself and others regarding what you really want or can handle in different dating situations.

When many men approach dating in a particular way, women adapt. Its not much different than what's done here. Adaptation in order to get what we want out of dating. I don't really talk that website or any website too seriously.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan read the rest of the blog. It's just as bad advice as Cosmo. I see very little on actual self-improvement.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, its no worse than here. Itll advocate selfish deceiving user behavior the same way many posters here and on male dating blogs do.

Like I said, "meh" to all of it.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's disgusting. It isn't a woman's sosuave, it's an attempt to brainwash women to think and date like men. The reason that doesn't work is because they're not men. They aren't expected to, and usually won't, be assertive in a relationship or dating scenario. What's the point of a woman spinning plates? She can spin plates all day to "choose the best option", but at the end of the day, it's the man that decides. It's the man that decides what kind of relationship it becomes (LTR, FWB, Fling, etc), if the relationship even begins, or if the relationship continues. This rah-rah 'women-power' sh1t is annoying...

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
That's disgusting. It isn't a woman's sosuave, it's an attempt to brainwash women to think and date like men. The reason that doesn't work is because they're not men. They aren't expected to, and usually won't, be assertive in a relationship or dating scenario. What's the point of a woman spinning plates? She can spin plates all day to "choose the best option", but at the end of the day, it's the man that decides. It's the man that decides what kind of relationship it becomes (LTR, FWB, Fling, etc), if the relationship even begins, or if the relationship continues. This rah-rah 'women-power' sh1t is annoying...
Why get mad at people trying to do whats in their best interest? If women wanna have options and decide which guy is better for LTR, FWB, or fling...let them do it. If they wanna have control over where a relationship goes...let them do it. All adults have the power to control where their dating life goes. They have the free choice to bail on someone that doesnt fit their plans or to stick with it.

Its not that women are trying to date like men. Its that they are adapting to the behavior of many dudes who only look out for their own best interest as well. Its them adapting to a man whos only looking out for his needs. So if these girls wanna do the same, its whatever to me. Its pointless and hypocritical of some guys to get pissy over how certain women behave, if the guys own behavior outright pushed the chick to counter it.

Both men and women who advocate selfish user behavior are of the same ilk in my book. I dont see it as dating like a man or woman...I see it as dating as a self serving douche who has no concern for others. If that works for someone, let them do it...but ill still call it out for being lame in my book. However I wont solely denigrate certain women for the adaptions theyve made to better enjoy dating. The same way I wont solely denigrate men for adapting to the way women behave in order to better enjoy dating.

At the end of the day I see blogs like that (be they male or female) and just shrug my shoulders and not give a fvk. They dont affect nor control my dating life. Im in control of my dating life, and if a woman doesnt fit into my plans the way Id like, I just move on. Its that simple.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
At the end of the day I see blogs like that (be they male or female) and just shrug my shoulders and not give a fvk. They dont affect nor control my dating life. Im in control of my dating life, and if a woman doesnt fit into my plans the way Id like, I just move on. Its that simple.
This is pretty well-said.

The big thing for me about this particular site is that they're not necessarily preaching dating ideas that they ENJOY, they're preaching them because they feel that it's going to help them be more successful daters in general. That's blatantly wrong. Women will never have consistent success trying to think and date like men. Sounds to me like a bunch of damaged women that never really recovered. I'm all about self-improvement, but I see/read none of that. It's a d1ck-measuring contest between THESE WOMEN and men.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the surface that's pretty depressing making you want to swear off dating and women for life..

But when you actually put some thought into it, you realize that when you meet someone you really click and bond with, most women will drop the games and other men like a rock to try and lock you down.

Women want relationships and commitment. Meanwhile, they're just spinning plates like we do here.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am with Jaylen on this one ; how hypocritical to judge this blog when this website gives out virtually the same information to men . The content and delivery might have a slightly different spin, but its all the same thing. Its amazing how we can sit here an advocate one thing, than call someone else bat**** crazy for trying to better their situation. Step back for a minute and ask yourself how posts on this forum are ANY different than some of the posts there. I fail to see much of a difference.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but this type of sh!t Whether he’s your back-up guy or a hopeful prisoner locked in the friend zone, he serves a purpose.

They are torturing nice guys who never unplugged. Now from my understanding, you guys are not malicious in this way.

Seems to me they think that sh!t is funny, or ok to keep stringing a man with oneitus along, instead of just cutting him loose. Sadistic.

How many of you enjoy watching a girl with few past partners and little experience suffer? Are any of you sadistic in the way you treat your plates?

Women don't need to be taught game. This is a site for women who hit the brick wall, low quality.

The only thing that is comparable with this site, is the fact it has to do with dating, otherwise this site and that one are very different in terms of the way we approach things.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The PUA movement, in a way, is a reaction to feminism and the emasculation of the modern male. Its a way to empower men in a society that has destroyed the idea that men are dominant, strong, capable, respected conquerors and leaders.

The reason that blogs like this exist is because we as men have become pu$$ified to the point of letting women walk all over us. It's no wonder that stuff like this exists, because the modern male is not "dominant" over the female. The average modern male is so used to these feminist ideas and the idea that women don't need men to survive: the ideas that the media reinforces: that women should be placed on a God-like, unattainable pedestal, the idea that men should be sensitive and nice and romantic, like all the movies; the idea that it's okay to be a girly little b!tch because that just means you're "understanding" and cultured and "respectful".

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Yeah but this type of sh!t Whether he’s your back-up guy or a hopeful prisoner locked in the friend zone, he serves a purpose.

They are torturing nice guys who never unplugged. Now from my understanding, you guys are not malicious in this way.

Seems to me they think that sh!t is funny, or ok to keep stringing a man with oneitus along, instead of just cutting him loose. Sadistic.

How many of you enjoy watching a girl with few past partners and little experience suffer? Are any of you sadistic in the way you treat your plates?

Women don't need to be taught game. This is a site for women who hit the brick wall, low quality.

The only thing that is comparable with this site, is the fact it has to do with dating, otherwise this site and that one are very different in terms of the way we approach things.
Are we really pretending men dont sit and string along decent girls, just using her for sex and then pulling the fade out on her? Dudes here advocate crap like that all the time, and say worse things than whats in that blog. Yet dudes here are getting in a tizzy. Theres no need to care about that lame blog. There are both men and women who act like sh!tty people. I just find it stupid how men here will encourage crap male behavior, and then call out bad female behavior. I dislike people who behave like idiots be they male or female.
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Its really not that complicated.

#1 Women and men are not the same. Training women to act like this is not bettering their situation, what self respecting man would date a woman like this?
#2 This site consistently advocates spinning plates up until you choose a committed relationship. At that point, there is a split as to whether to commit fully, to continue spinning plates, or whether to ever become monogamous. Painting the message of this forum as one policy is nothing more than an oversimplification trollbait for people like Jaylan to whine about.

#3 The advice given is for women to behave like Cluster Bs, whereas our advice is to protect oneself AGAINST oneitis for cluster Bs.

#The sociopathic tone of their articles vs the compassionate tone of ours
Do you realize everything you are saying is the same ish feminists say against sites like Sosuave and others? For example:

1. What self respecting woman would date a man that views women and dating the way guys in the PUA community do?

2. The WWMD blog advocates women keeping their options open and choosing a guy only when hes proved his worth.

3. The advice given on WWMD allows women to not fall into the trap of catching feelings for a man who wont commit and prefers to date many women. In which case her dating several men allows her to truly see who fits her without being blinded by rose colored glasses.

Each of those points are things Ive seen on female blogs when they take issue with mens dating websites. And you are blind if you dont see the sociopathic tone and lack of compassion coming from certain posters here and from many manosphere dating blogs. We have threads here telling men to cheat, steal other guys women, saying how women are only good for cumming into, and dudes who have advocated violence against women.

Also we have had dudes think its ok for a male teacher to meet a young teen, and then abandon his wife and kids for this girl when she turned 18. Dudes here outright ignored the fact that he met the girl years before and basically used his experience to groom her for that bs. Nevermind the fact that the girl was his daughters classmate. So can we not pretend this website or the manosphere in general gives a damn about compassion?

Because the hypocrisy of many so called PUAs come to light all the time. A lot of them whine about how feminism has killed marriage and the family unit...yet they will easily go and encourage male behavior that does the same damage. Its basically the blind thinking of "its ok if it benefits a dude and his penis". And now dudes are b!tching because women are parroting the same kind of sh!tty encouragement to one another?

Like I said, I dont see any of this as dating like a man or dating like a woman. Its people trying to do whats best for them, and some of these people are selfish douche bags about it. Some men and women are just self serving tools. Yet for a lot of guys, they only have a problem with sh!tty females it seems. I have a problem with sh!tty people in general. Hell, we have a thread up now with dudes encouraging a bang a chick he knows has a gf.

We all know dudes would be up in arms if someone posted a link to a female forum doing the same thing. Sure this forum is about helping men become better daters, but I wont ever agree with being a crappy person. And I will always call out hypocrisy, as well as call out poor behavior no matter if the person is male or female. How the fvk can some men always b!tch about low quality women, when some here encourage low quality behavior?

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus. What a mess!

At the risk of sounding like a sociopath I'm just gonna say this. There is no moral code of right or wrong, no absolutely superior strategy, nothing that takes us away from the rock paper scissors competition between "alpha", "beta" and "natural axis" game. The only thing that matters is genetic success.

Each of us must learn to play the hand we are dealt by genetics, society and fate to the best of our ability.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlus, read my post again with comprehension.

Where am I defending poor female behavior? Im saying that the women is pushing a selfish douche bag agenda and its no different than much of the crap I see in the manosphere. I also said I have no problem calling out male or female BS, and thats its stupid to pay that woman any mind when similar behavior is largely promoted here.

Dont be blind and take issue with the total message just because Im highlighting the hypocrisy of a lot of the ish found here and in the manosphere. And no, its not a small minority of men here who condone cheating. A sizable portion of the membership here does...and whenever a thread comes up regarding cheating or helping a girl cheat, many dudes encourage it. It isnt some small minority and anyone who takes time to read such threads will see that. So I will call out that BS, the same way I said that womans blog was a bunch of self serving bull crap. Dont pretend I did not criticize the blog just because you dislike that I criticize things that are said here too.

Lastly, all in all, you are trying to project your own beliefs onto all women. My experience has shown me thats wh0res look up to manwh0res. Most confident high quality women dont stand for manwh0res. Women want an attractive guy of value, but that doesnt mean they all want the dude who sleeps around.

However, at the end of the day I feel most men and women are low quality folks prone to episodes of dishonesty and promiscuity. From what Ive seen of the dating game and what people do in their own self interests, its a fvked game and Im glad Im single.
SocialLeper said:
QFT. I hope everyone gets to see this because this is Jaylan in a nutshell. Boggles the mind as to why the guy continues to behave like this.
SocialLeper, why stick your nose in when you outright ignore the good information that does exist on this site? Your girlfriend sets up a backup guy and you keep her around, yet you wanna run up in a thread and criticize what I say? Ok buddy. Maybe you actually need to read that DJ Bible again and make sure your chick isnt doing crap reminiscent of that WWMD blog.

I think you and PairPlus really have reading comprehension problems, because several times on this first page I have that that sh!tty behavior is !****ty behavior regardless of gender. I called the womens blog dumb, but also took the time to call attention to the hypocrisy of reactions on this site. Many here promote all kinds of poor behavior from men, yet throw hissy fits when women do the same bad crap. All I am saying is that all bad behavior needs to be acknowledged as bs.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
If my gf did the things you mentioned I'll let you guys know.

The fact you're desperately trying to create fiction only shows how much we've hit a nerve.

Nice try though.
Nice try. No fiction though buddy. We all remember your thread about your young gf texting mr foreign guy. Do update us in a few months.

Jaylan you are a clown and your presence on this site is damaging. That's why I bothered to post. Lest some poor fool read your posts and actually take you seriously.
I know...How dare I foolishly cite hypocrisy on this website and say that men shouldnt care about some dumb chicks blog? Actually, people shouldnt take a dude like you seriously for reasons already stated.
Yes. Some fringe members may advocate malignant selfishness but they are the minority . The vast majority of respected members past and present on this site do not offer the advice that you are wrongly trying to attribute to them. So I'll say it again. You are either coming from a place of ignorance, stupidity or simply trying to promote an agenda which is markedly bias towards men.

Based on your history here its probably a combination of all three.
Fringe members? Minority? That must be a strong minority since every thread that comes up regarding cheating always seems to have half the respondents being ok with fvking a taken girl. But hey, see what you wanna see.

No bias against men here buddy. Its not my fault you choose which of my posts to notice. I regularly call out women for their crap behavior, but you only notice it when I call out the bros as well. I call out all sh!t behavior...so deal with it.

And actually. , ignorance and stupidity is your forte buddy....cant wait to see your thread in a few months after your girl has you brushing up on the DJ Bible. Like I said, dont come big mouthing to me about the teachings of this site, when you dont follow them yourself.

EDIT: 10 post limit

You can keep whining and crying troll...but my reps and PM box speaks for itself. Go whine elsewhere brah.

And actually, after I dated the 34 and 38 yr old, I dated a 25 yr old, and am currently going after a cool 21 yr old chick. So keep trolling. I have the option of dating attractive young women and also getting some fun cougar action...so no dumpster diving here. Meanwhile youre in a relationship with some youngin who lies to you and texts past hookups. Good job bro :up:

Dont try and condescendingly talk to me about my ability to attain quality women with the dating record youve got buddy. You aint even livin' the DJ life and you got the nerve to roll up in this thread talkin' sh!t. Dont even try bro.:nono:

Last edited:

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Jaylan is a troll. Either completely delusional or a troll. Go back to loveshack.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
PairPlus, read my post again with comprehension.

Where am I defending poor female behavior? Im saying that the women is pushing a selfish douche bag agenda and its no different than much of the crap I see in the manosphere. I also said I have no problem calling out male or female BS, and thats its stupid to pay that woman any mind when similar behavior is largely promoted here.

Dont be blind and take issue with the total message just because Im highlighting the hypocrisy of a lot of the ish found here and in the manosphere. And no, its not a small minority of men here who condone cheating. A sizable portion of the membership here does...and whenever a thread comes up regarding cheating or helping a girl cheat, many dudes encourage it. It isnt some small minority and anyone who takes time to read such threads will see that. So I will call out that BS, the same way I said that womans blog was a bunch of self serving bull crap. Dont pretend I did not criticize the blog just because you dislike that I criticize things that are said here too.

Lastly, all in all, you are trying to project your own beliefs onto all women. My experience has shown me thats wh0res look up to manwh0res. Most confident high quality women dont stand for manwh0res. Women want an attractive guy of value, but that doesnt mean they all want the dude who sleeps around.

However, at the end of the day I feel most men and women are low quality folks prone to episodes of dishonesty and promiscuity. From what Ive seen of the dating game and what people do in their own self interests, its a fvked game and Im glad Im single.

SocialLeper, why stick your nose in when you outright ignore the good information that does exist on this site? Your girlfriend sets up a backup guy and you keep her around, yet you wanna run up in a thread and criticize what I say? Ok buddy. Maybe you actually need to read that DJ Bible again and make sure your chick isnt doing crap reminiscent of that WWMD blog.

I think you and PairPlus really have reading comprehension problems, because several times on this first page I have that that sh!tty behavior is !****ty behavior regardless of gender. I called the womens blog dumb, but also took the time to call attention to the hypocrisy of reactions on this site. Many here promote all kinds of poor behavior from men, yet throw hissy fits when women do the same bad crap. All I am saying is that all bad behavior needs to be acknowledged as bs.

You only focus on the less offensive information on this site gaylan. Maybe you should join that blog, is sounds like your well suited to support them.

If you support this blog so much, go be a back up guy for these women. Or be their hopeful prisoner stuck in the dreaded friend zone. You condone this behavior so go and partake.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I wrote the hosts and email. questions@wwmdonline.com Why are women in their late 20's or after, so much less attractive than youthful women? I find that I'm never very interested in women in that older age range. A lot of my friends feel the same way. It's like men tend to go for looks, so older women have far less value, in terms of sexual market value, then younger women.

Also men don't seem to have this problem. In fact as men get older, wiser, and more mature, and acquire more resources women are more attracted to these things, and less so our looks.

So do you think its fair to say that as women age they lose value, and as men age (as long as we build a good life for ourselves, and grow our character) We gain value?

I would think you could compare it to a house vs. a car. Houses appreciate in value, cars lose value once you drive it off the lot.

Is this why you have to have a website like this? I would say all three of your hosts are between the ages of 29 and 37. You have to up your game as your looks fade.

Youthful attractive women would never need a site like this, they have plenty of options from the get go.

I'm 25 btw.

:crackup:

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I can accurately say that most posters here are seeking self help and advice to make themselves and their relationships better.

Making their relationships better by figuring out what will really keep their women happy and engaged in their relationship.

The article is a guide to manipulation of men by women. It's despicable...

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Jaylan, you are conflating a few of the more extreme and hedonistic(ironically NOT the most redpill) posters here with that entire website full of garbage. You are intentionally doing this in order to whine and troll, not to compare and contrast. Noobology compared and contrasted, and came to the conclusion that that site is 10x worse than this site. Social Leper is 100% on point when he says you inferring that this site, or even the manosphere in general, is like that site is a joke. This site is defined first and foremost by the DJ bible. That document is the polar opposite of that smut.

This website has always been primarily a way to secure nice, decent (read: unsuccessful) guys some sex by mimicking(althought not fully adopting) what evil men do to reign supreme over the opposite gender. If you were comparing Roissy to that site then maybe you would have a point.
I dont advocate user behavior in men or women...so I dont preach mimicking evil men. If you guys cannot fully comprehend my points simply because you wont see past the fact that I criticize men (and I do the same to women), then thats your issue.

Thats the crux of the matter here. The same group of you frequently gloss over when I take women to task, or when posters here feel helped by my posts. The whiners come out of the woodwork when I dare to take men to task for what I consider bad behavior, but are silent when Im saying anything else.

PS - Dont get me started on that clown Roissy. Hes one of the biggest KJing frauds in the male blogosphere. Its funny how a dude whose followers had one of the most famous failed sarging meetups in PUA history, could somehow go on to become some heralded manosphere commentator.