Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FAIL REPORT: Kicking myself, not striking while the iron is hot!

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scene: Best Friend’s Wedding.

Situation: I’m looking fly in my oversized, poorly made rented tux. Drinks are flowing, music is starting to jam, I’m feeling good. Earlier in the day when we arrived to take some picture before the ceremony I noticed a cutie that I had previously talked to at a party. I went over to say hello, got a few laughs and smiles going, planted the seed and walked away. :cool:

Fast forward to the reception hall, she’s standing next to me and a friend and I start chatting her up about how she needs to buy me a drink, doing the old C&F routine which is my bread and butter. She’s very receptive and my best friend’s girl is like “she’s yours bro!”. We’re making light banter back and forth and I know she’s feeling it FOR SURE. I’m thinking tonight is going to be GREAT! :yes:

But my fine friends at SoSuave allow me to let you in on a little secret about me: I’ve discovered, over many years of research, a fool proof way of killing my mojo in an instant. I have a major kryptonite situation going on in my life, queue the AfroMan!!!!!!

I was gonna smash this chick but then I got high
I was gonna dig a pool in this hoe but then I got high
Now I’m jacking off and I know why
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got HIIIIGH!!!

Yes my friends I made my classic mistake, I got swept up in the party vibe and for some reason I thought smoking a few joints would add to my night. On the contrary it did not. This has been a reoccurring trend in my history, having a solid game plan, executing the first steps flawlessly but then smoking bud and totally abandoning the situation. Marijuana effects every person differently and if you’re able to spit hot fire game when baked I say do it until the wheels fall off. In fact I’m jealous because I cannot. When I smoke I get socially paranoid, I second guess every word I’m going to say before I even say it. It’s truly a terrible feeling and it makes gaming new trim impossible for me. Now granted most people (my friends) tell me they can’t tell any difference in my behavior when I’m stoned but it’s an internal thing and I hate it.

I only spoke maybe two words to the cutie once I got back in there. I’m kicking myself because I should know better by now and I made a dumb mistake. On the other hand I’m trying to be positive because I did a lot of things right and had I not gotten high I feel like I could’ve had her without much effort. Also she’s in the social circle so I’ll be seeing her again and I’ll make damn sure I don’t smoke this time! I’m embarking on a rage fest this weekend in another city so I’m going to avoid the ganja all together.

My point is that you have to strike while the iron is hot. When an injured gazelle limps past a hungry lion what does he do? Does he lay back and overanalyze his approach? Nope, he muthaf-ing pounces on that sh*t! Also you have to learn what does and what does not work for you so you don’t end up shooting yourself in the foot and missing opportunities. Learn from my mistakes fellas!

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the exact same way, bro. I'm useless as sh1t socially after I smoke some good herb. If you planted seeds and she remembers you, you should be fine. C&F with some kino next time you see her should relight that fiiiya :cool:

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be fine with this girl, if not I'm not really trippin because she's just one chick. I'm thinking more of the future, I really need to be smarter and not make moves that I know from the outset aren't going to help me at all. As they say, you live and you learn.