Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex is not intended for use as entertainment

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have a fundamental misunderstanding of the function of sex.

It is not intended for use as entertainment.

Sex is a function for creating new life. Other than that, it is also a function for creating life within our very selves. To incarnate our true selves.

When we deplete our elixir of life from without we destroy our life from within.

We are whole-heartedly encouraged by society to fornicate and use sex for entertainment. Our lives are constantly sexualised and we are ridiculed for not having sex or being virgins. This is no accident. It has been engineered this way. To destroy your souls.

We have become lascivious dogs constantly searching our next sexual fix but we are dead on the inside. We have become the living dead. Zombies. The rise of zombie flicks is also no accident. They are trying to tell us something.

Do with this what you will. I have done my part.

Leprechaun2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
We have a fundamental misunderstanding of the function of sex.

It is not intended for use as entertainment.

Sex is a function for creating new life. Other than that, it is also a function for creating life within our very selves. To incarnate our true selves.

When we deplete our elixir of life from without we destroy our life from within.

We are whole-heartedly encouraged by society to fornicate and use sex for entertainment. Our lives are constantly sexualised and we are ridiculed for not having sex or being virgins. This is no accident. It has been engineered this way. To destroy your souls.

We have become lascivious dogs constantly searching our next sexual fix but we are dead on the inside. We have become the living dead. Zombies. The rise of zombie flicks is also no accident. They are trying to tell us something.

Do with this what you will. I have done my part.
:crazy:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You, my friend, are a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
The planet did not get to 7,000,000,000+ people on the drive to 'create new life'.

Where do your ideas come from?
No, they got to 7000000000 plus by unrestrained desire and ignorance of their inner self. Read genesis chapter 1 and 2. Two different creation stories. The first your inner intellectual self, the second the material self.

According to Plato Ideas are innate.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yeah Zombies...Aliens...whatever

I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH THAT SLY, JUST PASS THE BONG! :rockon:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys may call sylvester crazy, but he's right, sex is a reproductive function. The fact that it is pleasurable is what makes people want to do it, which leads to reproduction, which makes the species successful.

It intrigues me that guys on this site often call things like morality, monogamy, societies, and cultures "unnatural", yet don't seem to have any problem with birth control.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck is this guy smoking? Dude lay off the PCP it's making you hallucinate.

Serenity

Reaction score
Yawn, nothing new. I find it amusing that people need theoretical knowledge to explain what's already obvious. We all know that sex serves a purpose, but it doesn't have to be limited to that. Having fun is in and of itself purposeless, it's just fun. To many people sex is fun. What's problematic is assuming you're dependent upon it to be satisfied with life, that's not really fun...

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Yawn, nothing new. I find it amusing that people need theoretical knowledge to explain what's already obvious. We all know that sex serves a purpose, but it doesn't have to be limited to that. Having fun is in and of itself purposeless, it's just fun. To many people sex is fun. What's problematic is assuming you're dependent upon it to be satisfied with life, that's not really fun...
Not theoretical knowledge. Pure knowledge. Pure reason. This is not taught or encouraged in our schools.useless information is what they fill our heads with.

Serenity

Reaction score
Please explain to me how pure knowledge is different from any other knowledge, or how pure reason is different from any other reason. Reasons are reasons and knowledge is knowledge.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So...are you saying that men and women are alike in the sense that riding the c0ck/pvssy carousel is a detriment to one's well being? This I can kinda agree with although I think men are more suited to it.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Please explain to me how pure knowledge is different from any other knowledge, or how pure reason is different from any other reason. Reasons are reasons and knowledge is knowledge.

Epistemically knowledge doesn't exist

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
The knowledge and reason the Greeks (prophets) etc received was from a source. A source of pure knowledge and reason.

In order to tap into this source one needs to tune in.

IN order to tune in one must be detached from the phyiscal body to a degree.

IN order to detach from the physical body to a degree one must rise above sensual gratification which serves only to keep you in this flesh-type prison.

This is the real reason why sex and other sense gratification habits are frowned upon. It has nothing to do with being a prude. Nor what the church tells you who only want to keep you servile.

This is the real meaning behind:

King James Version (KJV)

JOhn 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.