Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you become a member of the "in crowd" after college?

Reaction score
I guess one of the pains of being a late bloomer is realizing that there is an "in crowd" which you were never a part of.

In high school these are the popular kids.
In college it is the athletes and frat boys.

Not sure who it is in the real world or life after college.

The truth is that whoever is a part of the in crowd generally has access to cool hobbies, great friends, beautiful women, and a nice social circle.

In high school you had to play a sport and not be a nerd. In college you had to be in a fraternity or play a sport.

So how do you become a member of the in crowd out in the real world? Any experiences and stories to share?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
In high school these are the popular kids.
In college it is the athletes and frat boys.
These are self limiting beliefs which will stunt your growth.....and certainly not true. Although I was an athlete in high school and popular....I was neither an athlete nor frat boy and college and still had success.

Its not about how others see you.....its how you identify yourself. Start acting like the man and it doesnt matter if you are in a frat or not...women will like you.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only people who care about being part of the 'in crowd' after college... should probably still be in college.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't an in crowd after college, you make your own crowd. I only have a couple close friends and I get laid regularly. Has nothing to do with who I hang out with, just how I view myself and my value. Change your mindset and meet some new people. The poon will follow.

qwayqway

Don Juan
Reaction score
The in crowd isn't always the frat boys and the jocks, theres more to the world. You have access to hobbies that can lead to a drastic lifestyle change, these hobbies aren't watching sports, going to the gym, or playing video games. Think art (anything from painting, to filmmaking, to photography), motorcycles, backpacking, rock climbing, surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, making music. The thing is, you have to really want to pursue these things and do it for yourself, that's how you become an interesting man with an interesting life.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to hone your social skills. The only way to do this is by practicing. Talk to everyone. Pursue new hobbies and talk to people involved in it. In the real world; charisma, good conversation skills, and an interesting life is what will lead you to a vibrant social circle and access to more and hotter women.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some people will never be a part of the in crowd, or feel like they ever belonged or fit in, being an adult means being sad and lonely for most people out there, it is what it is

Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
You need to hone your social skills. The only way to do this is by practicing. Talk to everyone. Pursue new hobbies and talk to people involved in it. In the real world; charisma, good conversation skills, and an interesting life is what will lead you to a vibrant social circle and access to more and hotter women.
well how do you find that?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
well how do you find that?
You don't find it, they'll come to you. It's impossible to have a vibrant social circle with no hot women in it. Hot women are everywhere, you just have to have the skills to seduce them.