Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on approach

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so recently I met a gorgeous girl on the bus while I was heading to work. I run over a few snags the previous night and woke up earlier that day, so I took another bus and after a while this stunning girl board it.

It was crammed inside so I offer my seat since she was standing up next to me, she smiled and told me not to worry and she offer the seat to another woman. So here I was standing as well. Later she was offered a seat by a man who was leaving and she took it. I was confused but I kept my cool since I knew I better approach her or be regretful the rest of the month about it.

I was close to the door and watch from the corner of my eye when she made a move to leave, so I leave first and she followed instead of the other way.

On the Bus stop, I went a little far like I was looking for the next bus, and then ask her if she was on the previous bus, she said yes with a fresh smile. I ask her If she knew about some street I was looking for, claiming I was not from this city (which is true), she then told me where it was, gave me some directions and then asked me where I was from. I told her, and she told me she was from there too, albeit a little farther from where I lived. She told me that "yeah, people here are bad at directions.." crack some little jokes about it and told me a little of her work here, what she was doing and some of her friends back there in her hometown.

I was about to ask her number but I froze since it didn't came naturally and I felt it a little forced, then she saw the bus she was about to take, and started to say goodbye and "nice to meet you", so I asked her name and she gave it to me and ask mine as well. So we greet and she took the bus, then my day continue as normal (albeit I was a little rushed since I've never approached a women I didn't knew on the streets.

So that was on Wednesday. I add her on facebook till late Friday and she accepted me a couple hours later. From here on out I don't know how to proceed. So can you guys give me a hand?

By the way, THANKS A LOT for the advices and tips, since I'm getting farther in my game due to them, and I'm sure lot's of users do as well. Keep it up!!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well first thing is first. There is a chance that she may reject you so what ever happens be outcome independent. That is the first step. Because no matter what anything is likely to happen, and anything could entail rejection or high interest. So my first piece of advice, don't look too deep into this approach as it will fvck up your flow.

I would hit her up this upcoming wednesday with some light banter, and 4-5 messages in send her the old "im thinking you should drop me your number and ill take you out on a cute coffee date this weekend" approach. If she has high interest then she will eat it up. If not, then she didnt have high interest to begin with. So count your loses and move on. Simple as that in my opinion. At least that is what works for me.

Goodluck and wait for others to post their response as well, for my approach may not resinate with you, or someone may post something better.

But the main thing is wait until wednesday or thursday to talk to her because you dont want to have to wait like 5-6 days before the date. You want that lag time in between asking her out and the date to be around 1-2 days.

Just my take on it

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
Much appreciated. Yeah, I made another thread some days ago about another situation that matters to me as much, so I won't take it that personal. But I want to succeed so I want to make sure I atleast do my part the right way since the beginning.

And the advice it's sound, don't worry. I was thinking about talking to her today at night, but I think yours make more sense. I'll wait for more responses as well.

Pave

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to ask her for the number. You should have done it when you asked for her name. This is simple. Not sure why so much people now a days go for the Facebook rather than the number.

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
I screwed up. Now on fb it's gonna be harder to get it, I guess. Either way, If she doesn't answer a message or takes ages it's a crystal clear sign to next her.

Anteros

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I send her a message yesterday saying "I took the liberty to add you" and she responded "Don't worry, No probs" but After sending her something else, she just didn't read it and hasn't yet. Doesn't seem too into it.

I guess it's time for NEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT!!!