Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I normally do not talk horse racing on this forum...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the Santa Anita Derby today. I normally do not make triple crown preditions a month early, but California Chrome is the best (american) 3YO horse i think i have ever seen. He's a freak of nature and i don't see how he loses the derby and could very well take the triple crown

what excites me about California chrome unlike other horses, he has not been babied. he wasn't expected to be good so they ran the **** out of him as a 2YO and he turned out to be pretty freaking good. he has the foundation to run 3 times in 5 weeks and he hasn't been asked to run once all year long and he's blowing horses, good ones, out.

there is another horse,Bayern who should run in the Arkansas derby next week and if he does what i think he will do, he will be the best shot to beat CC.. but CC has gears like i have not seen out of an american horse. he gallops faster than other horses run.

right now i like

1. California Chrome
2. Bayern
3. Tapiture
4. Untappable (filly)
5. Strong Mandate

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

California Chrome is gonna win this race. Pretty Easily at that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant to post a thread before the Kentucky Derby to get your take, but it slipped my mind. I put my money on CC to win too. Especially after I studied the field and saw how many horses had scratched or decided not to race in the KD. I did want to see Uncle Sigh do well, and he did for awhile but ended up 14th. He's owned by a guy from my hometown so I had to pull for him. I also thought Medal Count would do better then he did. I think I'll bet CC to win the Preakness and then wait and see for the Belmont.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
California Chrome is gonna win the preakness today, but Bayern is going to make him fight for it and it's gonna be a lot closer than a 2/5 should win a race by. Bayern is legit.

Social Inclusion will get hype but he's garbage and will fold like a lawn chair in the stretch

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WE'RE GOING TO THE BELMONT

I'm actually gonna go see this live, beucase he's gonna win the triple crown. New york New York!