Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave for girls?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone knows of a site like this for girls attracting and dating guys ... or any site where young women (16-24) hang out and talk about guys and whatever else it is they talk about.

I'm a fiction writer, and would love to find a good site where I can listen in on girls conversations to improve my understanding, and thus my writing, characters and stories.

Also, any other fiction writers out there?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There doesn't need to be a sosuave for girls. All they need to do is look nice and they get the world handed to them. I wish I was a hot b!tch, they got life easy.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha at above.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
There doesn't need to be a sosuave for girls. All they need to do is look nice and they get the world handed to them. I wish I was a hot b!tch, they got life easy.
Fvck... Aint that the truth.
Pfffft
*chokes on his coffee*

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loveshack.org. Our resident bisexual feminist Gaylan will tell you all about it.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:

I prefer freedom and independence. It's good being a man. There's probably some forum or website out there for women on teaching them how to be ladies. I think there's an overabundance of women but an extreme shortage of ladies. Also, you might be surprised how many women wind up just settling. A lot of men do the same thing. Just settle for whoever is there.

The negative of being a woman is putting up with people you don't have interest in, trying their weak, lame attempts at picking you up. I bet that would get old. Men and women have their own challenges to deal with.

TheShrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
First things first:

Also, any other fiction writers out there?
:yes: , me. At least i do my best.

I'm a fiction writer, and would love to find a good site where I can listen in on girls conversations to improve my understanding, and thus my writing, characters and stories.
If you haven't already i would read and watch Shakespeare plays at first. The world looks so different after reading Shakespeare. Its all about the nature of Humans and their inner motivations. The characters are all unique and basically act on some form of being hurt. The glimpse in the human soul, yin and yang, i got from shakespeare is invaluable.

SPOILER AHEAD! I would advice everyone to read or watch the full plays first before clicking, on the other hand its still only advice and i won't stop all the dirty wanker hands from going there.
"Or, if thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool; for wise men know well enough what monsters you make of them" Hamlet (3.1.138-140).

If anyone has problems with jealousy. Read Othello.

Back to the topic, it would be really nice to eavesdrop female conversations. Especially those when they think that no male is listening.

Have you found the links posted from those above to be of good resources? One says my IP is banned, gotta check on that ;D

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Sosuave for girls is glamor and the whole fashion industry. The rules of the game are pretty easy:

1) Look fabulous
2) Move to big city
3) Go to coffee shops and glamorous places
4) Date only rich men
5) F@ck only rich men

and I'm pretty sure there is a rule to have the latest iphone with fuzzy sh1t hanging on it