Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There's always another guy in the picture. Girlfriends texting another dude

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend just broke up with his cheating girlfriend today. She hooked up and spent the weekend with the guy. She referred to him her friend when she mentioned him to my friend before. Get ready to eject from the relationship when chicks start texting and bringing up other dudes. The friend she talks about usually turns out to be the guy she's fvcking.

He told me that when this dude came into play his gf acted different. She spent less time with him and wasn't herself. She talked to him less and made excuses to hang out. I guess she even brought up the other guy when they would talk. Last week he only would call her because she didn't. She told him that she was going away for the weekend for her friend's birthday. She never called him once the whole time she was away. She even ignored his call and text. Turns out she never was with the friend but with the guy instead. He looked at some online account she has and there were pictures of her and the guy.

He questioned her about it and all she could tell him was "How did you know about that?" He told her off and all she gave was an unapologetic "sorry". She even admitted to him that she hooked up with him before.

It didn't matter that he told her off. She really didn't care. It didn't matter that he acted like the other guy didn't bother him. Because she hooked up with him anyway. It didn't matter that she was calling him her friend. Because she banged him anyway. It didn't matter that he felt he had control. Because he lost control. She still did what she wanted to do anyway. Other guys that come in the picture are bad news. The friend will be the fvck buddy. Girls just can't be friends with a guy. Because one or the other is DTF sooner or later.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime a Woman starts acting different,... It should cause a bit of caution and begin backing up. The fvcked up thing about this though is if you start backing up... she will begin to be affectionate towards you to make you think nothing is up but EVEN THEN she may still be thinking of moving on to the next guy. A form of Branch swinging if you will..... Makes sure she has a good grip on the next guy before she let go of this one. Stories like this piss me off because its been done to me and many many! other guys i know. If a guy does this he is the scum of the earth, If a Girl does it,.. well... She just wasnt feeling it anymore, oh well. Fvck that.

He questioned her about it and all she could tell him was "How did you know about that?" He told her off and all she gave was an unapologetic "sorry". She even admitted to him that she hooked up with him before.

This happened to me almost exactly, Except for me,.. I guessed my ex GF password on a secret email i found out about and when i got in i saw sexual conversations with multiple men and nude pictures being exchanged. I was so heated and upset i printed that sh*t out and i went to her apartment. I looked her in the eye and asked her straight up if she was talking to anyone else. She said "NO! I swear to everything im not talking to ANYONE!" with a sad face borderline about to cry. It hurt me a lot knowing in my pocket i had the truth and she could lie straight to my face. When i took the printed conversations and nude pictures out of my pocket i asked her "What is this?"
.......... She stood silent as she read through them. All she said was "How did you get this?" And wouldnt look me in the eye. I wanted so bad to take one good hard punch right to her face and break her jaw. Her father came out and i figured i would have to beat him up too but her parents liked me and they knew nothing of what she was doing. I simply walked away and went home feeling sick to my stomach.

As i have stated in a post i made a while ago. A Women will protect a lie to the very end of the earth to not get caught unless you show hard proof and they have no other way to lie about it. Then and only then will they admit it.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way, I was with her for 5 years and SHE was pushing for marriage. After her initiating a family get together and planning our future together, I found out what she was doing soon after. Fvck man, just thinking about that sh!t gets my blood pressure rising.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling out women who do this is pretty pointless because all it does is allow them to confirm in their mind that they made the right choice.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Anytime a Woman starts acting different,... It should cause a bit of caution and begin backing up. The fvcked up thing about this though is if you start backing up... she will begin to be affectionate towards you to make you think nothing is up but EVEN THEN she may still be thinking of moving on to the next guy. A form of Branch swinging if you will..... Makes sure she has a good grip on the next guy before she let go of this one. Stories like this piss me off because its been done to me and many many! other guys i know. If a guy does this he is the scum of the earth, If a Girl does it,.. well... She just wasnt feeling it anymore, oh well. Fvck that.

This happened to me almost exactly, Except for me,.. I guessed my ex GF password on a secret email i found out about and when i got in i saw sexual conversations with multiple men and nude pictures being exchanged. I was so heated and upset i printed that sh*t out and i went to her apartment. I looked her in the eye and asked her straight up if she was talking to anyone else. She said "NO! I swear to everything im not talking to ANYONE!" with a sad face borderline about to cry. It hurt me a lot knowing in my pocket i had the truth and she could lie straight to my face. When i took the printed conversations and nude pictures out of my pocket i asked her "What is this?"
.......... She stood silent as she read through them. All she said was "How did you get this?" And wouldnt look me in the eye. I wanted so bad to take one good hard punch right to her face and break her jaw. Her father came out and i figured i would have to beat him up too but her parents liked me and they knew nothing of what she was doing. I simply walked away and went home feeling sick to my stomach.

As i have stated in a post i made a while ago. A Women will protect a lie to the very end of the earth to not get caught unless you show hard proof and they have no other way to lie about it. Then and only then will they admit it.
That really sucks dude. Yeah, they will lie straight to your face until you have the proof to nail 'em with. I had a chick once who had a secret facebook account. I found the account. She was talking to some dude from the past. Asked her if she still was talking to him. She says "No, I haven't talked to him in 6 months." I dumped her ass just for the fact she was lying to me.

No doubt about it. But her affection won't last very long because of the other guy in play. These guys know what they are doing getting her wet through the texts. Her interest fades for the boyfriend and the sex goes down. Then she jumps on the other guys d!ck and out of the relationship. Then some of these guys have the nerve to say texts don't work. Sexual texts get these chicks going especially if they are looking for something new and better.

He was more upset because she showed no remorse. He said she was more upset about being caught rather than what she did. When these chicks lose it for you it goes away fast. That's why it's stupid to ignore the other guys. Also, guys from the past are ones to watch out for too. They fvcked before and will fvck again.

You know what's weird about it all? A lot of chicks in LTR's pushing for marriage end up cheating not too long after. They still show no remorse after all that. Fvck 'em. Better women to be had out there.

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy shyt guys this sound familiar,,,,,,,,,,last year I caught one of my most recent exes kissing another dude,,,,,,,she didn't see me.......when I confronted her she acted like I was making it up.......wtf ............

I also know for a fact one night she was texting me after we broke up before I caught her kissing this dude that is...................she was texting me saying I still love you I am just all fvcked up in my head........I saw red flag..........went round to the house to see if she was ok....bad move by the way........only to see a strange car outside.......thought oh her friend must be round...........anyway it turned out to be the guy I caught her kissing months later.......

telling me via text she still loved me,,,,,,whem she was with another dude that very night ,,,,,and his car was at her house..........wtf......the mind boggles.

im just so glad I know all this because once you accept youv been played / used..........mentally fvcked over when your intentions were genuine.....you can see them for what they really are..........its a shame but this is life.

just keep searching for a genuine one......they are out there , but it can be pretty tough to find one.....

good luck in your search.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tripod23 said:
im just so glad I know all this because once you accept youv been played / used..........mentally fvcked over when your intentions were genuine.....you can see them for what they really are..........its a shame but this is life.

just keep searching for a genuine one......they are out there , but it can be pretty tough to find one.....

good luck in your search.
Yes. What has been described here, in its own fashion, is familiar to me as well. Same boat you can say.
This scenario is very common. And, considering all this...

I ask you: why the fvck continue with this search. For WHAT! It's time to let this madness rest boys. Or you can keep with relying on 'luck' to hopefully pamper to your quality attributes.

Run free. Roar. Startle the gazelles. They will turn around in mid-gallop, bewildered why the lion puts up no chase.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
......She said "NO! I swear to everything im not talking to ANYONE!" with a sad face borderline about to cry. It hurt me a lot knowing in my pocket i had the truth and she could lie straight to my face. When i took the printed conversations and nude pictures out of my pocket i asked her "What is this?"
Nice work. I hope you just cut her off and never spoke to her again. She lied straight to your face.

fieryheart

Reaction score
Night-hawk said:
Yes. What has been described here, in its own fashion, is familiar to me as well. Same boat you can say.
This scenario is very common. And, considering all this...

I ask you: why the fvck continue with this search. For WHAT! It's time to let this madness rest boys. Or you can keep with relying on 'luck' to hopefully pamper to your quality attributes.

Run free. Roar. Startle the gazelles. They will turn around in mid-gallop, bewildered why the lion puts up no chase.
Preach. It is not enough for us to simply be a sheep in wolf's clothing, he MUST be the wolf.

What a lot of guys keep on making mistakes about, is, they keep searching for the magical fcking one. Live in the now, live in the present. Follow this simple rule: If you are not putting atleast 2 girls as backup, you are doing something wrong..., my fellow djs.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My exwife kept telling me lies even when I put her a$$ to the flames. She didn't come clean until I had a mountain of evidence disputing her innocence.

Eventually these people pay the price for their actions. Mine went from an HB8 to a HB6. Dates guys that are way beneath her, gained a bunch of weight, wishes she had me back, struggles to pay bills, and now has to go to a counselor to try and get over her poor decisions she made 5yrs ago.

I thank her for opening my eyes.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've witnessed women lying to their best friends they've known for years without ANY hesitation. Boggles the mind, but it is, what it is.

I woke up to reality after that.

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
And don't think you will always see it coming. The advanced cheaters know how to cover their tracks.
We should highlight this in big red neon lights. This guy makes a great point.

Some chicks are serial cheaters. They go from one dude to the other. So they know how to play the game better than some men.

Some guy I knew was in an LTR for several years. His gf didn't show any signs until the very end. She went distant for a few days and ignored him. When he asked her what was up, she dumped him. Turns out that she knew some other dude that she was friends with for years. He became her main squeeze.

She was in the LTR with him but remained friendly with the other dude. All at the same time. This is what you guys need to watch out for.

Then we have these guys who say texting doesn't work LOL :crackup: How do you think these dudes are stealing your girlfriends? They do it all through text. They don't give a sh!t about face to face interactions. They get their panties wet first. Then they bang them and take them from you. And they have other chicks they play through text while going after your girl.

These chicks will automatically eat that sh!t up. Especially if the LTR is just going along. They see the other dude as better. So they invest more in him than you. They get feelings for him and go distant from you. We know what happens after that.

A lot of these chicks can play both sides of the tracks. They can easily hide the other guy without you even knowing. They have you presently so they wait until they get other dude. Then you get the boot. There are always signs though, but some you won't see until the very end. Some chicks just make it more obvious. It all ends the same though. They show no remorse because they are selfish and don't care about you.

Krueg said:
Good post, one thing I learned in the past was to trust my gut. Any time a similar scenario happend, that turned out with the chick getting ready to leave or possible seeing other guys.. I would always get this feeling inside my stomach. Other times my mind may of ran wild or been paranoid, but I've always learned to listen to my gut!
Another great point to highlight. We can add this in red neon lights too.

Always trust your gut, because it's usually right. Something will seem off and it usually is. I would rather make a wrong decision on my own, rather than be screwed when I didn't listen to my gut.

thatfeel said:
Calling out women who do this is pretty pointless because all it does is allow them to confirm in their mind that they made the right choice.
Great point. But it doesn't bother most of them if you do call them out. They don't care about you anyway.

noobolgy said:
And there is always that one nice guy, naive marine, who ends up getting emotionally attached to one of those third world *****s, marrying them, and she cheats. Its a *****, why would you do that.
Very true. It doesn't matter what country you're from or what country you go to. Women are women and will basically do the same thing if the opportunity arrives to cheat. It's very naïve to think that going to another country will solve all your problems with women. Women will cheat in any country, so it really doesn't matter. You just have to find a decent woman that won't.

Arthy said:
You are really obsessed with texting, arent you? If i had a coin every time you mentioned it, id be on Forbes list by now
:crackup:

You can get very rich with pvssy by texting dude. :up:

Hey, I'm just letting you know how it works. Cheating is done by texting. Spinning plates is done by texting. Texting gets women wet if you know what you're doing. You can play chicks however you want, texting get the job done better. You can play several chicks at the same time. Going out one on one with several chicks "to get to know them" is going to be quite hard considering you only have so many hours and days in a week. Face to face and one on one is good for one chick. But when you have more than one, you should use texting :up:

Last edited:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, one thing I learned in the past was to trust my gut. Any time a similar scenario happend, that turned out with the chick getting ready to leave or possible seeing other guys.. I would always get this feeling inside my stomach. Other times my mind may of ran wild or been paranoid, but I've always learned to listen to my gut!

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
You fellas have been smashed to pieces. Time to have some standards .
You do need standards. But I've seen some of these "Quality Girls" cheat on men. Even they jumped onto some other guys c@ck when he got them through text. There's always some other guy that can play them better. It starts out as an innocent conversation. The dude appears to be cool, numbers exchange. Then that sets everything in motion. The dude plays her through text. She thinks the guy is super cool, then better than you. Flirting will start and then it will get sexual. Then she cheats on the boyfriend.

Happens all the time. Usually with someone she knows from the past or has been talking to for a while. She will refer to him as a friend. The "friend" is someone she most likely already fvcked before. The "friend" is also a guy that she wants to fvck if she hasn't already before. So watch out for that.

She will also try to play it off as something innocent. This is what you need to watch out for. If she makes a big deal out of downplaying it you know something is up.

"He's like a brother to me."

"How could I be interested in him?"

"He's just a friend that I like to talk to."

"You're the only guy that I want."

"I would never cheat on you."

Anything like that you need watch out for. Because if it wasn't a big deal, she wouldn't be making a big effort to downplay it. Because it wouldn't be a big deal. Also, the fact that she brings up cheating is a red flag. Because that shouldn't even cross her mind.

Chicks are always looking for something better. If they see some other dude that can give them better things. Make them laugh more. Get their panties wet more. They won't think twice about dumping you. No matter how "alpha" you were or what you did for her.

Again, the dudes that are going after your girlfriend are doing this all though text. Your girlfriend is texting the dude as well, getting wet from his texts. So, yes texting does work, despite what others have to say. And since it works with stealing girlfriends, it will work with single girls as well. :up:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If you guys knew what goes down here in the Phillipines and Thailand, you'd look at every breakup as cause for celebration.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
If you guys knew what goes down here in the Phillipines and Thailand, you'd look at every breakup as cause for celebration.
My brother is very turned off by asians because he was also a marine, and spent time in the phillines and thailand.

From what he told me, when they hear an american ship is coming, all the girls flock from the country side to prostitute themselves.

And there is always that one nice guy, naive marine, who ends up getting emotionally attached to one of those third world *****s, marrying them, and she cheats. Its a *****, why would you do that.

Personally I find asian women attractive, the one I experienced was intelligent, thoughtful, hard working, and very giving, I mean she is still a woman, but some Chinese women actually make better wives. You just have to screen them well.

There are gems out there. There are some here in the USA, but much less so.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Hehehe....you should have shown the pictures to her old man and said "...and this is why I am breaking up with your sweet innocent daughter"....that would have been soooooo sweet. Abe

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
You do need standards. But I've seen some of these "Quality Girls" cheat on men. Even they jumped onto some other guys c@ck when he got them through text. There's always some other guy that can play them better. It starts out as an innocent conversation. The dude appears to be cool, numbers exchange. Then that sets everything in motion. The dude plays her through text. She thinks the guy is super cool, then better than you. Flirting will start and then it will get sexual. Then she cheats on the boyfriend.

Happens all the time. Usually with someone she knows from the past or has been talking to for a while. She will refer to him as a friend. The "friend" is someone she most likely already fvcked before. The "friend" is also a guy that she wants to fvck if she hasn't already before. So watch out for that.

She will also try to play it off as something innocent. This is what you need to watch out for. If she makes a big deal out of downplaying it you know something is up.

"He's like a brother to me."

"How could I be interested in him?"

"He's just a friend that I like to talk to."

"You're the only guy that I want."

"I would never cheat on you."

Anything like that you need watch out for. Because if it wasn't a big deal, she wouldn't be making a big effort to downplay it. Because it wouldn't be a big deal. Also, the fact that she brings up cheating is a red flag. Because that shouldn't even cross her mind.

Chicks are always looking for something better. If they see some other dude that can give them better things. Make them laugh more. Get their panties wet more. They won't think twice about dumping you. No matter how "alpha" you were or what you did for her.

Again, the dudes that are going after your girlfriend are doing this all though text. Your girlfriend is texting the dude as well, getting wet from his texts. So, yes texting does work, despite what others have to say. And since it works with stealing girlfriends, it will work with single girls as well. :up:
You are really obsessed with texting, arent you? If i had a coin every time you mentioned it, id be on Forbes list by now