Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best way to deal with thieves?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I live in a quiet area that is generally known for it's low crime rate but I've recently moved to the outskirts of town.

In the past few months there have been several thefts and break-ins on my street. There have been several police reports filed but the cops aren't doing anything and I'm not sure they can. It's a rural area and it's not like they can drive up and down the street all night.

I've been very lucky that nothing major has been stolen but there have been thieves in my vehicles, garage, shed, yard, etc. Last night they stole a case of beer that I had left in the carport. They took all the change from my ashtray and I'm still looking around for anything else missing. I'm noticing all kinds of things out of place etc. My neighbors haven't been so lucky. Some have had some big losses.

It's a very violating feeling knowing that thieves are lurking around while I'm sleeping and I want to do something about it. I was super pissed off today when I found out. My initial reaction was to beat the sh!t out these fawkers. I couldn't get it out of my mind that I wanted to catch these bastards in the act.

Now that I've calmed down I want to get creative. I want to set a trap, or hide and follow these pricks home and then plan something big. I want to get revenge without starting a war if that makes sense. I want to scare the fvck out of these punks.

I'm pretty sure these thefts are being done by teenagers so getting violent isn't going to help me here.

20 years ago my buddies and I caught a high school kid stealing from us and we roughed him up a bit but nothing brutal. We duct taped his arms, legs, mouth and wrote "THIEF" on his forehead with a permanent black felt marker. We found out where he lived and dropped him off on his doorstep and rang the bell and ran. One of my buddies younger brothers said the kid was at school the next week with that tattoo still on his forehead.

Nowadays I'm pretty sure I'd end up in jail if I did something like that so I'm looking for some ideas that are stealth in nature but are going to be effective in keeping these thieves away.

Any ideas? :trouble: :box: :mad:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
German Shepherds are my dog of choice. Learn the difference between the show lines and working lines if you get one. The show lines make good pets and are enough to scare people. The working German lines, which have branched off into other Hungarian, Dutch and Belgian Malinois lines are the type that make cop dogs. The are too intense to make easy pets, but they have an unrelenting prey drive that can be focused with training.