Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Standing Up To Immigration "Checkpoints"

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those border patrol checkpoints are on the interstate and very near the border where a lot of illegals and what have you pass through. These idiots aren't lawyers and have an obvious pro illegal immigration agenda and are sh!theads IMO.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
How is this "resisting tyranny". There's 11.7 million illegal immigrants and rising rapidly in the U.S transforming this oblivious sh!tlibs country closer to a third world dung heap by the day and THIS is the "injustice" this d!ckhead is standing up to? :crackup:

What a rebel. Way to stick it to the man you "edgy" tearaway you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
How is this "resisting tyranny". There's 11.7 million illegal immigrants and rising rapidly in the U.S transforming this oblivious sh!tlibs country closer to a third world dung heap by the day and THIS is the "injustice" this d!ckhead is standing up to? :crackup:

What a rebel. Way to stick it to the man you "edgy" tearaway you.
Many of these "checkpoints" are more than 50 miles from the border. Now we have to be asked our citizenship status to drive on the open road in America? Fukk that. That's gestapo nonsense. I'm surprised you of all people don't have a problem with it; the Security State tends to be a byproduct of hyper-feminism.

These citizens are obviously in the right, or they'd be have been detained for refusing to answer (which applies at regular border patrols and in airports).

But hey, I guess some people want to feel more "secure" and bend over and take it from the State. Enjoy!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A desolate interstate 50 miles or so from the border where illegals and what have you regularly travel is hardly every road in America. The checkpoint is a converge point of illegals and makes sense. I don't think the checkpoints are always active and cars are not always stopped. I certainly don't see how it's as bad as random checkpoints local police sometimes put up to question drives if they've been drinking, asking for license, registration, insurance etc.

The Border Patrol generally is more lenient and treats people they encounter with kid gloves compared to how law enforcement generally interacts with citizens. What these people really want is an open border and no border patrol and free flood of illegals. Illegals should be deported where ever they are even if it's 1200 miles from the border. That's not about feeling more secure it's about being more secure.

What should happen is the incentives and encouragement for illegals to enter the US should stop and the border should be made be more secure. Then maybe so many illegals would stop crossing the border in the first place and the checkpoints a few miles inland wouldn't be necessary.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
samspade said:
I'm surprised you of all people don't have a problem with it; the Security State tends to be a byproduct of hyper-feminism.
You're missing the point. Western ideologically incompatible left voting third world refuse is the reason we now have low trust and atomized societies. This increasing police state is just the by-product of that.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Ive heard paleocons make this argument but I cant agree. The Police state has been advancing since J Edgar Hoover.
Just curious, but do you really think there is a conspiracy to take away your rights? Do you really think people CARE?

Take Ferguson, MO for example. Let's say that the cops ARE disproportionately harder on black guys. Do you believe they act that way for a reason, or just because they are flat racist? The answer is this: It started off as reaction over crimes the black guys were disproportionately committing, then over time, morphed into a form of racist profiling.

So who's to blame? The guys who committed crimes or the people who adapted their philosophies based on their experienced realities? My solution is to wipe out the crime, not wipe out the police state it caused. Fix the problem first, then the symptoms go away.

How do you fix the problem? You must either instill fear as a deterrent, or eradicate the people. Lib-tards don't want to do either. Conservatives want to instill fear. Do you see how the power has shifted off the mean. Typically I'd say the paleocons would want to do both, but they really don't exist. The true conservatives now sit in the middle on most issues, while the liberals are far left. Thus making the 'mean' lie to the left too. That's what's f*cking us all up.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Ive heard paleocons make this argument but I cant agree. The Police state has been advancing since J Edgar Hoover.
You're dreaming if you think a predominantly high IQ and once homogeneous Euro-Christendom based society would have morphed into this growing police state had they not been re-engineered and atomized by cultural Marxism.

We didn't just start locking our doors at night for the hell of it.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Of course it was reengineered...without a word from the wealthy white middle class that was willfully undermined.
I use to think that and especially with the baby boomers and it's partly true that namely males especially white don't stand together and up or for themselves. But we see the government and special interests reengineering and going against the middle class increasingly today. What can we/they really do about it with being ignored and silenced? Even guys on a redpill/right leaning site like this aren't united on these issues and maintain a level of PC.