Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Take this short test to find out!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here is a test that is supposedly a good indicator of the prevalence of Narcissistic Personality Disorder within people. Not sure if it is psychologically credible. But I believe it was designed by Clinical Psychologists.

My score: 34/40

20/40 is considered narcissistic

18/40 is your average celebrity

12-15/40 the test considers to be the average person

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htm

enjoy! and post your scores!

Last edited:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I added them and only got 11. Is that how you do it? Add the scores up?

You choose either A or B out of 40 then they will process it for you. Some of the choices are traits that a narcissist would display and some are not.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

But I am so much better than that test, there's no way I can be narcissistic....
hahaha, nice emphasis.

Its funny because someone who readily calls themselves a narcissist is more likely to pride their own narcissistic traits and actually be a narcissist. Its almost reciprocal. If you are a narcissist, you like it, and you become more narcissistic because of it. A vortex of conceit, if you will.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I scored 27,, is that bad? Wait a second, don't answer that question. I probably don't care about your opinion anyway. Unless of course you're reinforcing my belief about how awesome I am, which is just a thinly veiled cover up for my poor poor fragile ego :'|.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I scored a 38.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I got 28 but I don't put too much stock in what the hivemind deems "narcissistic". Anyone with a set of balls and the will to be better than the average plugged in X-factor watching mouth breather is going to be a "narcissist" by default I'm betting.
Completely agree with you. Too often people are scolded for daring to be better than the average, ambitionless underachiever.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Total: 27

Between 12 and 15 is average.
Celebrities often score closer to 18.
Narcissists score over 20.
Because you scored 18 or higher, you may want to check out the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.
I like it when websites play doctor. Apparently I'm in need of help.

I also like having the authority to move threads wherever I please, places such as the Anything Else forum...

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
20/40

Authority: 3.00
Self-Sufficiency: 2.00
Superiority: 3.00
Exhibitionism: 3.00
Exploitativeness: 3.00
Vanity: 3.00
Entitlement: 3.00

Guess I got some narcissistic and psychopathic traits but its not like this test can diagnose you

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 19 but I was expecting higher. I consider myself a narcissist but a relatively self-aware one. I try to focus on the strengths of narcissism (e.g. confidence, will to power) while minimizing the dysfunctional attributes (e.g. fragile ego, unstable sense of self) that come with it.

dutchmaster mentioned psychopathic traits. Here's a similar test for psychopathy: http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
I got 3.6/5 and 3.5/5, which are both higher than about 86% of people.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
I got 19 but I was expecting higher. I consider myself a narcissist but a relatively self-aware one. I try to focus on the strengths of narcissism (e.g. confidence, will to power) while minimizing the dysfunctional attributes (e.g. fragile ego, unstable sense of self) that come with it.

dutchmaster mentioned psychopathic traits. Here's a similar test for psychopathy: http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
I got 3.6/5 and 3.5/5, which are both higher than about 86% of people.
Haha what's up to my brother
3.3/5 3.7/5

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 80.6% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test.

I guess it makes sense people on this forum have narcissistic/psychopathic traits.. It takes a cold calculating mind to run game.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 25.

Authority: 5.00
Self-Sufficiency: 6.00
Superiority: 3.00
Exhibitionism: 4.00
Exploitativeness: 2.00
Entitlement: 2.00

I answered pretty honestly and this sounds about right.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the questions are not about being narcissistic or not, most of them are connected to self esteem and need of dominance.

Im sure most of afcs would have a perfect score to use to seek approval.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is actually a new test---which is supposedly validated---that has one question: Do you consider yourself a narcissist?

Apparently narcissists acknowledge their narcissism and think that there is nothing wrong with it---a hallmark feature of a personality disorder.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was 30

Authority: 7.00
Self-Sufficiency: 6.00
Superiority: 5.00
Exhibitionism: 2.00
Exploitativeness: 2.00
Entitlement: 5.00

Not bad

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Authority: 5.00
Self-Sufficiency: 2.00
Superiority: 2.00
Exhibitionism: 1.00
Exploitativeness: 0.00
Vanity: 1.00
Entitlement: 1.00

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:

There is actually a new test---which is supposedly validated---that has one question: Do you consider yourself a narcissist?

Apparently narcissists acknowledge their narcissism and think that there is nothing wrong with it---a hallmark feature of a personality disorder.

that explains a lot. cough* cough* my username.