Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have accusations of rape victim blaming gone too far?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/aug/28/culture-rape-victim-blame-too-far
"I still fundamentally believe in what I was trying, so inarticulately, to get at – which is that feminist debate about rape has become so anger-filled and simplistic that at times it seems to decry the very existence of common-sense safety advice."
I found this article thanks to Twitter. And tbh, its a good piece. This quote above is very much how I feel about knee-jerk victim-blaming accusations. Hell, Ive seen a ton of people in social media try to compare victim-blaming in rape cases, to when people dare say that celebrities should be smarter than willfully taking X-rated photos and upload them to cloud servers.

I made a post about this in my social media accounts. I told people that sexual abuse victims dont have a choice when they get attacked. But grown celebrities did choose to take X-rated photos and chose to upload them onto online servers. So its stupid to try and invoke sexual abuse victim-blaming when discussing a situation thats very different.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to 1996.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Rape is wrong. I think its even worse if the female is a child, because that ruins them forever and its one more vagina out of the market.

Honestly, I dont really care about womens problems anymore at all. They already have enough support, in fact our system is been bent towards there favor way to much.

What really concerns me is what about the young men. They are being so mislead in this Disney ideology and the social attack on masculinity.

I think teaching men game, and not believing in the "one" would prevent many rapes and other things.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
What really concerns me is what about the young men. They are being so mislead in this Disney ideology and the social attack on masculinity.

I think teaching men game, and not believing in the "one" would prevent many rapes and other things.
Agreed, feminists helped create the very situation that plagues them.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb article with a blatant structural error right in the first para ("not a day goes by...")

1. Rape is a crime of extremely low incidence, even AFTER decades-long feminist attempts to make its definition larger and larger, even AFTER decades of illegitimate survey studies trying to gin up its incidence. Only a tiny fraction of 1% of men every rape or assault anyone, contrary to what the MSM tells us in its PC drama programming and crime shows nightly. We don't live in a "rape culture" any more than we live in a "murder culture" or "counterfeiting culture" or whatever.

Despite there being maybe 100 or 1000 times as many assaults and thefts as rape (and rape is -exactly- a specific form of assault, nothing more, nothing less, no better, no worse in moral terms without specific context... being beaten to within an inch of one's life vs having drunk sex, which is "worse?" Which does MSM and gynoleftculture ALWAYS tell us is worse though? I've had discussions with women who claim rape is worse than murder on more than one occasion. LOL.) in the US, we never hear "assault culture," "theft culture." Why not? I know why. Because... woman, and in the gynocracy (particularly the leftist gov-bureau-union-edu-MSM complex that is fueled mostly by female vanity and purchasing power), women are God's special creatures.

2. People ARE accountable for their actions. When someone leaves their car unlocked and the keys in it, when someone walks into a union meeting wearing a F the union shirt, or a neonazi or NAACP meeting wearing similar, when someone strolls down a street late at night in Newark flashing their Rolex and a huge wad of bills, NO, they weren't -asking- to become a "victim," but when they do, no one starts spitting out "victim blaming! victim blaming" horsesh-t in the way "rape cultists" do whenever someone suggests that maybe Mary Joe shouldn't have grabbed Barry's junk in the bar drunk then gone home with him. (Of course the examples we always get from the MSM gynoleft is "she was just wearing a miniskirt," never "she gave 8 guys BJs in the parking lot, and had been doing so for weeks, but told the 8th guy to get off her one night... NO MEANS NO! NO MEANS NO!" ROFL at the absurdity, slant and bias of how it is usually served up to us by the lie narrators).

The most glaring double standard is if Mary Joe grabs the junk, that sexual assault is never questioned or pointed out. If she drinks 8 shots and then gets in bed with Barry, if Barry says too tired and then she "makes him," well that's NEVER rape. But if Barry does? rape every time. Utter hypocrisy. Has happened to me literally DOZENS of times in my life. By bullsh-t, overbroad, feminist, Dr. Swill, university star chamber type definitions of rape, yes, I have been raped maybe a 100 times over the years. No one is beating down my door to proclaim me a victim, though. Why not? Because... man.

Moreover, no one ever says "just because Ben sold drugs and went to prison for 10 doesn't mean he was asking to be raped." Why are male rape victims exempt from the "victim blaming" BS? Because... man. Prison rape is just a given reality, part of the punishment for committing whatever underlying crime. You won't see any "rape cultists" having demonstrations outside prisons or shouting "victim blaming! victim shaming!" Because... not woman, and feminism proves it is nothing more than a self-absorbed, culturally solipsistic, leftist political bloc that preys on the natural self-absorption of the female gender in that obvious hypocrisy alone.

3. Perhaps the keystone fact of feminism is being able to make outrageous, logic-twisted claims counter to all common sense, historical reality, statistical fact and have such claims go unquestioned because... woman. Constantly mewling out "victim blaming! victim shaming!NO MEANS NO!" is EXACTLY one of those types of claims when women choose bad behavior that ends up with bad results that ANYONE can foresee.

People are accountable for their actions and poor choices, regardless of what "victimhood" resulted from such bad choices, regardless of the crime, and yes, many "rape victims" are accountable as well. The double standard of women as some completely faultless, blameless, equal, rational creatures on the one hand, and on the other hand widdy biddy children who need to be specially protected and hallowed as some privileged creatures needs to GO... yesterday.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Victim-blaming" is feminazi speak for healthy skepticism of groundless or questionable accusations. Evidence and data will most often tell the story, especially in the age of DNA analysis.

Too many feminists want women to have carte blanche when it comes to accusations. At the very least, if they're going to protect the accuser's anonymity, the same luxury should be afforded the accused, at least before he's indicted.

If you're worried about "victim-blaming" amongst the illiterati on Twitter, Facebook, and in comments sections on media sites, that's something entirely different. Most people are morons.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Dumb article with a blatant structural error right in the first para ("not a day goes by...")

1. Rape is a crime of extremely low incidence, even AFTER decades-long feminist attempts to make its definition larger and larger, even AFTER decades of illegitimate survey studies trying to gin up its incidence. Only a tiny fraction of 1% of men every rape or assault anyone, contrary to what the MSM tells us in its PC drama programming and crime shows nightly. We don't live in a "rape culture" any more than we live in a "murder culture" or "counterfeiting culture" or whatever.

Despite there being maybe 100 or 1000 times as many assaults and thefts as rape (and rape is -exactly- a specific form of assault, nothing more, nothing less, no better, no worse in moral terms without specific context... being beaten to within an inch of one's life vs having drunk sex, which is "worse?" Which does MSM and gynoleftculture ALWAYS tell us is worse though? I've had discussions with women who claim rape is worse than murder on more than one occasion. LOL.) in the US, we never hear "assault culture," "theft culture." Why not? I know why. Because... woman, and in the gynocracy (particularly the leftist gov-bureau-union-edu-MSM complex that is fueled mostly by female vanity and purchasing power), women are God's special creatures.

2. People ARE accountable for their actions. When someone leaves their car unlocked and the keys in it, when someone walks into a union meeting wearing a F the union shirt, or a neonazi or NAACP meeting wearing similar, when someone strolls down a street late at night in Newark flashing their Rolex and a huge wad of bills, NO, they weren't -asking- to become a "victim," but when they do, no one starts spitting out "victim blaming! victim blaming" horsesh-t in the way "rape cultists" do whenever someone suggests that maybe Mary Joe shouldn't have grabbed Barry's junk in the bar drunk then gone home with him. (Of course the examples we always get from the MSM gynoleft is "she was just wearing a miniskirt," never "she gave 8 guys BJs in the parking lot, and had been doing so for weeks, but told the 8th guy to get off her one night... NO MEANS NO! NO MEANS NO!" ROFL at the absurdity, slant and bias of how it is usually served up to us by the lie narrators).

The most glaring double standard is if Mary Joe grabs the junk, that sexual assault is never questioned or pointed out. If she drinks 8 shots and then gets in bed with Barry, if Barry says too tired and then she "makes him," well that's NEVER rape. But if Barry does? rape every time. Utter hypocrisy. Has happened to me literally DOZENS of times in my life. By bullsh-t, overbroad, feminist, Dr. Swill, university star chamber type definitions of rape, yes, I have been raped maybe a 100 times over the years. No one is beating down my door to proclaim me a victim, though. Why not? Because... man.

Moreover, no one ever says "just because Ben sold drugs and went to prison for 10 doesn't mean he was asking to be raped." Why are male rape victims exempt from the "victim blaming" BS? Because... man. Prison rape is just a given reality, part of the punishment for committing whatever underlying crime. You won't see any "rape cultists" having demonstrations outside prisons or shouting "victim blaming! victim shaming!" Because... not woman, and feminism proves it is nothing more than a self-absorbed, culturally solipsistic, leftist political bloc that preys on the natural self-absorption of the female gender in that obvious hypocrisy alone.

3. Perhaps the keystone fact of feminism is being able to make outrageous, logic-twisted claims counter to all common sense, historical reality, statistical fact and have such claims go unquestioned because... woman. Constantly mewling out "victim blaming! victim shaming!NO MEANS NO!" is EXACTLY one of those types of claims when women choose bad behavior that ends up with bad results that ANYONE can foresee.

People are accountable for their actions and poor choices, regardless of what "victimhood" resulted from such bad choices, regardless of the crime, and yes, many "rape victims" are accountable as well. The double standard of women as some completely faultless, blameless, equal, rational creatures on the one hand, and on the other hand widdy biddy children who need to be specially protected and hallowed as some privileged creatures needs to GO... yesterday.
Wow, now THAT is how you do it. One of the best posts I've seen on this board in a long ass time.

Particular attention is called to the bolded sentence. My question is, why is it that way? My simple opinion is men's obsession with getting p*ssy, and the lengths they will go to secure it. THAT goes back to the emasculation of men to begin with.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:

Bravo. That post needs to be read by all.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dasein again.

Valentino14 said:
...Right after that I stopped reading.
Even if by some miracle you could give a logical reason why you don't agree with it instead of chick style snark I still don't think anyone would care.

Edit: Did we get another invasion from loveshack or some sh!t?

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dasein again.

Even if by some miracle you could give a logical reason why you don't agree with it instead of chick style snark I still don't think anyone would care.

Edit: Did we get another invasion from loveshack or some sh!t?
He is an other cvntish user, he gave me a red dot in a thread about my gf finding out facebook messages to an other girl.

Probably part of that same circle jerk of fake users which give rep to each other, main account is probably jaylan or zarky.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentino14 said:
...Right after that I stopped reading.
It's nice we have the net today to demonstrate just what a -religion- leftism is for all to see. Nietzsche called it over 100 years ago and he was right. Explains why the left is so anti Christian... competition.

Most of the feminist tenets, including rape cultism, resemble religious maxims more than anything, in their metaphysical nature. Question them and be labelled a heretic, just as quickly as questioning how many angels can dance on the head of a pin 200 years ago. Same old time religion, different century. Costs all of the rest of us in real, not metaphysical terms though, just as oppression by religion always has.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
It's nice we have the net today to demonstrate just what a -religion- leftism is for all to see. Nietzsche called it over 100 years ago and he was right. Explains why the left is so anti Christian... competition.

Most of the feminist tenets, including rape cultism, resemble religious maxims more than anything, in their metaphysical nature. Question them and be labelled a heretic, just as quickly as questioning how many angels can dance on the head of a pin 200 years ago. Same old time religion, different century. Costs all of the rest of us in real, not metaphysical terms though, just as oppression by religion always has.
Good point, leftist have just replaced Christanity with another religion, backed up state and more fanatical. It's like a return to the middle ages.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Its always funny to me how easily you guys get riled up.
So you were trolling when you started this thread? Typical.

randell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think rapists should be gut-shot, repeatedly, and I betcha we'd have a LOT less rape.