Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AP says law enforcement sent NFL Ray Rice elevator tape

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/ap-newsbreak-source-rice-video-nfl-25414917

The commissioner is in great danger of losing his job if this is true. Why in the hell would he go on national tv and say no one in the NFL "to his knowledge" saw the tape before Monday? Either he's a liar or highly incompetent. With the sort of press that exists today, Goodell has to know that you cant simply hide these kinda things too easily.

Many people will talk to the press for the right price. If its true the NFL had this tape months ago, why lie about it and why give Ray Rice such a light punishment to begin with?

Oh boy, this isnt going away for a while.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ****.

dude makes 44 million dollars a year. what a dumb ****ing move.

the cover up is always worse than the crime

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get is I thought Goodell was supposed to be the tough-guy commish after years of Tagliabue looking the other way. "Respect the Shield." The NFL doesn't need Ray Rice to rake in billions so I wonder why he would cover up or obfuscate.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the HELL is this more important to anyone than him covering up cheating from Spygate? Is he a football commissioner or a corrupt judge? I don't care about Ray Rice and his personal relationships with women who don't care if they're beaten by him or how the NFL now doubles as some sort of extra-judiciary system. I care about football, and the cheating aspect is 1000x more important because the guy is a football employee not a politician, judge, or district attorney.

Everyone: it's okay he burned evidence against the patriots.

Everyone 6 years later: omg this guy ignored evidence.

UM no sh1t. You didn't care before, and he already had a history of similar. You also didn't care when Roethlisberger was suspended 6 games without even being arrested or charged for anything. Why does suddenly everyone care now?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get all this flap over the video tape. There was never any question that he punched her and knocked her out. He was punished (too lightly, most said). After the criticism, the league toughened its policy.

Then the video came out, and the Ravens were like "Omigosh, he hit her", and let him go. How is this anything we didn't know before? Now they're going after the commisioner and the Ravens team. What is up with people's perceptions? They were told before that he decked her, but now that they see it, suddenly it sinks in. Like they didn't know what the words meant. I don't get it.