Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't AMOG the host!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be self-evident, but it's clearly not. Having been a host, and having tended bar, I can say with certainty that it's not good for your game. I have been reminded of this after seeing the faces of my guests after yet another AMOG (in a long string) by a poor guest.

1. AMOG of the host of a party in their own home:

a. It's their mountain. No amount of pushing the host down and calling yourself "King" will change that fact. It's the host's mountain, period.

b. You are a guest in someone's home. Being rude proves you a bad guest.

c. Blatant disrespect will be seen by others.

There is much more to the negative outcomes and dynamics, but let me just say at this point that other guests will notice the adversarial interaction. You'll be seen as insecure, rude, insensitive, and a whole host of game-destroying negativity will follow you like a dark storm cloud.

2. AMOG of the bartender: the host of a party subject to laws and regulations.

a. The "King" put the bartender there in his stead to watch over his mountain. No amount of pushing the bartender down and calling yourself "King" will make you own the bar.

b. You are a guest. And, the bartender is obligated to be as cordial as reasonable until you act the fool and start becoming disruptive. You've AMOG'd the bartender? They have their eye on you now, and not in a friendly way. You've proven to be a bad guest; you're likely to negatively affect the fun atmosphere they are trying to maintain.

c. Although your disrespect may not be seen by others, the bartender will make your experience reflect like a mirror. You'll get ƒucked with in a "customized for you" way. Weak drinks, lousy service, coxbloxing... even super strong drinks to send you to the bathroom to puke and make an ass of yourself that way.

The bartender is a host of the party. Professionally, they've practiced the art of dealing with a-holes in all shapes and sizes, and in all levels of drunk and drugged up. Bartenders are great at hosting you a party they want you to have. Get on their bad side and you are likely to start off with a frown, then a sloppy drunk, then the offense: gotcha slippin'! And you get ushered out by the door beef. If you're lucky, you'll just frown. In which case, women will be turned off and you'll go home with a scowl. Guess what, the bartender wins: they have your money and wrecked your night.

No, choke down your fake alpha tactics when it comes to the host. The host is not a good target practice for AMOG's. They aren't trying to steal your gal or threaten you, they are busy hosting; they are busy helping you, whether you know/appreciate it or not. Hosts have other things to worry about, and when you present yourself as a negative cancer, you'll be "treated" differently than other guests. You are now a problem at the party, you are not fun and friendly, you are a blemish, and your problems need to be isolated from the other guests. The other guests need "shielding" from the negativity: this is what being a good host entails. Helping the bulk of the guests have a positive experience means throwing out the bad apples.

So, instead, help the host. Cooperate, and potentially use them as your pivot, your built-in wingman, and respect them as such. Be a courteous guest and use thank you's, apologies, and be civil in general. If you are a gracious guest, you'll be treated as an asset, not a liability. It's the difference between being a welcome guest, and will be welcome in the future, and an unwelcome guest, who will be unwelcome now and in the future.

I can't even begin to list experiences, both good and bad, that illustrate this. I've put püssy on the laps of many good guests, and I've had handcuffs put on the roid-rage AMOG sorts. I've pulled decent guys out of the hands of police (they were swept up with the group they came with) and told them "this guy is super cool, he tried to get them to chill". That guy watched his buddies leave in a police cruiser and had püssy in his lap later.

Indeed, AMOG'ing the host is a fools errand. I'm not sure why this seems to persist, but I suspect it's a matter of dwindling manners. There used to be an amount of kindness towards strangers, and there used to be an amount of grace in social settings. However, it seems that even basic courtesy is rare now. Even when I'm not the host I see it, and it's truly fascinating. Why, if you are at a party, would you try to be kicked out? To "have fun"? The host would rather have fun, too. I don't enjoy going to clubs or bars much anymore because of this Paris Hilton sh¡t-show going on these days. It's like an evening with the cast of "Jackass" anymore when I go out. Somehow, people associate "seeing what they can get away with" and "getting into trouble" with "fun". Vandalism, disrespect, theft... it's warped, and it wrecks a lot of institutions. I've had an old wing of mine go all rage and rip the door off a toilet stall. In my mind, he was a terrible guest, and a terrible liability: he negatively affected my game far too frequently to warrant having him around. He shrugged it off as though it is "just what you do" when you're out: Let's ƒuck sh¡t up! Heelllll YEEEEEAAAAH! Trashing a venue is disrespecting the host.

Don't AMOG the host! True alphas are calm, relaxed, and understand their situations. When fake alphas run around "barking at and biting others in the pack", they are clearly beta - looking to show their dominance. When you bite a true alpha, you'll likely get a hard bite with no bark. More (most) importantly, you might just find yourself "out of the pack". It is the host's "pack", whether you like it or not.

Women look very closely at how you treat service professionals. This is known. Messing with a host is an extension of this dynamic; it's on par with treating the waitress rudely. Mind your manners and women will take notice. Know your place and work it to your advantage instead of your disadvantage. There is a time and place for seduction. If you're AMOG'ing the host, your game is WAY off. Be a regal guest and be treated like royalty.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
where that come from?
Uh... From my brain? What are you asking? What prompted me to type it up?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And furthermore, if you don't like the host thus feeling the need to AMOG him, why are you at the party to begin with?

I've had a few bartenders attempt to AMOG me, and like you say, it's a no-win situation no matter how unfair it is. Your only option is to disarm him somehow (typically by being nice and showing him respect), choose another bartender or leave. I'd probably start at the first and see if that works, especially if it's a bar you like frequenting.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
And furthermore, if you don't like the host thus feeling the need to AMOG him, why are you at the party to begin with?

I've had a few bartenders attempt to AMOG me, and like you say, it's a no-win situation no matter how unfair it is.
:yes:
Stay at the party, and chill & be a good guest, despite your distaste/issue; or
just leave.

There are lots of options that are FAR better than locking horns with the host. Avoid the host? Or make the host your wing? Fine. Battling wits with someone likely more sober than you?
:nono:

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like saying don't AMOG your boss, it will ultimately end in tears. There is nothing wrong with chancing something but you got to know when to push and when to pull back.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Uh... From my brain? What are you asking? What prompted me to type it up?

yeah, pretty much this, I don't see anyone in the right mind trying to do that on someone who invited you to his party, since well I would consider him being your friend or at least a friendly acquaintance.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, to put it simply, there are times when a guest is "obligatory".

For example, when a guest brings a friend. One is welcome, by invite, the "friend", however? Obligatory, and not necessarily invited directly. Anyway, yeah, you'd think it would be obvious that grace and courtesy has been extended to the uninvited friend of the guest, but, I guess "anyone in their right mind" isn't always the one that shows up at your party.

Like I said, it's fascinating. Look around, though. You'll see guests doing stupid sh¡t amazingly frequently. Believe me, I understand that an invited guest is somewhat accountable for bringing the pooper to the party. But when that invited guest is a woman? No amount of "get that turd out of my punch bowl" will yield any results, it will only be met with:
:cuss:
Like throwing gas on the fire when the heat's already too high.

Who hasn't been brought to a party as a friend by someone formally invited without so much as speaking to the host? Manners have been dwindling in the last decades.

I'll give you an example of "poor guests". Some years ago, I had a get-together that was to be over the course of a weekend. My invited friends asked if it was cool to bring their dogs. "No. I don't have a dog, I have cats. I don't want this to turn into a dog rodeo." Everyone showed, one of my "friends" brought his gal, his gal brought her dog. My "friend" assumed it was cool. Mind you, this "friend" wasn't invited or RSVP'd, they just heard I was hosting a get-together and assumed it was cool for him to show. A guy in my family brought his gal, too. That gal brought her little yapping purse dog. When other guests confronted me: "Hey! How come...!!!???" I had no recourse but to point out: "If they would have asked, or given me an opportunity to tell them, I would have explicitly told them just as I told you: No dogs. But they never asked: I'm not the a∫∫hole here, they are unwelcome guests." My family member's gal's dog got a set of cat claws in the snout and made a big yelping scene. So? Of course the b¡tch unloads on me: :cuss: "You're %Q$&ing cat hurt my poor dog!" :cuss:
"What did you think was going to happen? Had you asked if your dog was welcome, I would have made it clear that it was not. My cat lives here, I certainly won't apologize. In fact, I think it's hilarious that your little doggy got a dose of act-right."

Granted, this isn't the "AMOG the host" example you're looking for, but a similar display of bad manners. I had no business stepping in dogsh¡t in MY yard: I don't own a dog. But, these guests who will not be guests in the future, didn't afford the host that sort of respect. I had guests that literally sh!t all over my place. They just assumed that, since I have land, their dogs were free to roam. They didn't look "smooth", and I didn't make them feel welcome; they looked like tools to the rest of the group. I was humiliated for "casting my pearls before swine".

The social prowess of attending parties isn't something kids learn at college keggers or high school lake/corn field/quarry parties. Empathy and cooperation, although it may seem obvious to older folks, is clearly lacking in some. It's a tip that many could stand to take to heart: being a good guest demonstrates/adds to your value. Being a lousy guest detracts/diminishes your value. Social proof goes down when you're a bad guest, plain and simple. So simple, yet so lacking, that it's noteworthy.

Be a good guest, elevate your social proof, and help your game.

Consider this: when was the last time you showed up at a party with a gift, or appetizer, or something to share?