Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Absolute best advice ever. I mean all the advice you really ever need

JayK238

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best advice out there is very simple. Simple because in high stress situations it works without issue. If its too complicated- do this do that do it like this way and that way - it becomes impossible.

Guys who are studs- are studs because they do things simple so they dont think about it. These guys picked it up easily because they didnt have to do too much.

Couple of things- and I see this a lot- and i used to be one of them.

1. There is no such thing as a **** test from a girl interested in you. NONE. Girls interested in you don't behave this way. If a girl really really likes u she may behave this way to desperately regain control over you. Best way is to walk away (even if temporarily)- forces her to realize you WILL walk away. If she likes you she wont behave like this again.

This is the part where I disagree with David D. I dont believe in testing. At least for the reasons he says. What I've realised is that women do these things to either slow you down or to slow themsleves down. if they want you they cant stop thinking about you and are all over you. You HAVE to be in control. The minute you sense what you perceive as a II#KE# test- you need to next and move on- 1 because it gives you self control 2 because its confidence- like ok i left this but OH look more chics and 3. because its DOA

2. Thus, because of number 1- if a girl is giving you a 'hard time' on texts- next it asap. Trust me, her interest level was not great to begin with. If she really liked you she wouldnt waste your time. Girls may sh!t test you if they are already seeing you and maybe want to slow things down because they are going too quickly into you and are afraid of losing control.

3. Do NOT text to flirt. If online dating is what you want to do send messages and ONLY to meet up in person. This way she knows she has no outlet for her own power control issues, neediness desires and is forced to meet you in person. If you are meeting face to face DO NOT text to get to know a girl. Literally YOU NEED to text ONLY and I mean ONLY to do something that day. The best way is this- say what are you doing now. if she is available meet her some place. If not, make a meet up sometime - if its weeks later say lets meet up then (no specifics).

4. DO NOT contact a girl u are to meet up again until that week or day. Its perfectly alright to text her back- otherwise you come across like a complete jerk. No woman wants to appear desperate- its hurtful to them and they appear guarded. It is the man who says you know what, I am such an alpha that I decide to text her because I want that tang. YOU are the pursuer.

5. ONLY ask a girl out in person. And when you do or when you initiate contact the first 5 seconds of your interaction WILL DETERMINE EVERYTHING. What does this mean? This is the key point. This is the simplest point- this is the simple part. The part that those naturals pick up and have ZERO problems with. YOU go up to her, you look her in the eye the ENTIRE time and shake her hand and say hi. Thats it. Thats all it is. I wont even discuss what to do next because it doesnt matter. This is the simplest step. Make eye contact, maintain it the entire time. Look her in the eye. Be smoldering. say hi. shake her hand. thats it. Done.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice,
1. is so true, generally girls are less disciplined and if they WANT something, they “make it happen.” But they don’t make it very simple either, they all read their women magazines, they probably have similar forums and so on. That part about girls trying to slow down things make sense.
3. Flirting thru texting is weak, takes out a lot fun from the actual date. Agree 100%
4. So true too. Personally, I generally text a day before to confirm that there are no changes in my schedule, one probably could argue that’s AFC move/being too nice, or not enough misterious, I would say it is rather mature behavior. Texting back if she texts you is right thing to do IMO, no reply makes you a complete jerk.

JayK238

Don Juan
Reaction score
wishyo said:
Nice,
1. is so true, generally girls are less disciplined and if they WANT something, they “make it happen.” But they don’t make it very simple either, they all read their women magazines, they probably have similar forums and so on. That part about girls trying to slow down things make sense.
3. Flirting thru texting is weak, takes out a lot fun from the actual date. Agree 100%
4. So true too. Personally, I generally text a day before to confirm that there are no changes in my schedule, one probably could argue that’s AFC move/being too nice, or not enough misterious, I would say it is rather mature behavior. Texting back if she texts you is right thing to do IMO, no reply makes you a complete jerk.
Yeah I agree with everything you say except the last part. I would say that your response to her to meet up may be construed as AFC by her. If this is to confirm a meet why not be direct? Why send her this message about schedule and all that. Obviously this is about meeting her. obviously this is about getting to know her- would u have sent this text before you met her? Obviously not! If there was a change in schedule you WOULD have texted her- so why text her when there is no change?

In her mind she has to read into it- ok he's saying this to let me know we're still on- thats a two step thought process- by this point she's annoyed- ok so I had to read into his text for something this simple? Why? I dunno this is stupid is what her subconscious is thinking. There are better ways.

Say this- When are you free tomorrow/this week? Its SO simple- yet most guys are too scared because it comes across as control losing. But thats not even the point. The point is NOT control losing. The point is NOT having all the control. The point is giving the APPEARANCE of control SHARING. Girls are turned off by guys who give up all control not control sharing. And note I said earlier the apperance of sharing. girls want to know you can give up control to them and trust them- BUT you are secretly in control. When you know things are going to work out THEN you are in control (and if they dont then its on her for losing you).

But even with that simple text-its a bit dry, it doesnt get her heart racing, it doesnt make her want you. So what do I say? I say, when are you free this week/day? - She responds- I say- I can't wait to see you.

Thats it. Its simple, its so simple it throws her off her tracks. It makes her heart skip. Who is this guy? Is this Don Juan? Is he going to seduce me and make me go crazy? Is this the guy I want to talk to after going through all these boring AFCs? ....

Sino Zane

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman views you as high-value, she doesn't wanna do anything that may potentially mess up her chances of being involved with you. They don't BS men who they feel are high-value. If fact, they are on their best behavior.

So if a woman you've been dating for a bit does something you dislike, you call her out on it. If she doesn't do everything in her power to change it, you next her. So for example, if she lies to you and you tell her not to do it again or you will dump her, and she does it again, you dump her and never take her back. Because if you do allow her to get away with it, she'll lose respect for you.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, two weeks ago on our date, we scheduled at the end of our date to meet next week (last weekend) on Saturday. So it was all set, I just confirmed it late on Friday night..
As for driving her, it is is actually quite interesting case, any advice about it are more than welcome.
Our commuting issue, I live outside of the city where I work, she lives outside of the city too in some rural sh1thole, she doesn’t drive yet and can’t really commute by herself using public transportation. So the only convinient (outside of me driving her b1tch ass lol) way she can meet me in the city is to ask her parents to drive her to a bus station, then she has to take a subway. So last two weekends we ended up me driving her. I had to admit that she played her role well by not abusing the privilege I offered as I felt VERY ashamed making her parents drive her for a date. Asking parents to drive to the is just n/c… that’s just fvcking retarded and so childish, it makes me so embarrased so I prefer to rather drive an hour to pick her up than tell her to commute by herself. What you think about it?