Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Instant Attraction and The Truth about Sex

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say I've gone full circle when it comes to understanding social dynamics. Every time I think I've hit the ceiling, and there's nothing else to learn or achieve when it comes to female response, I'm struck with something so simple and so effective that it forces me to rethink everything I thought I knew. I will build on this realization until I have the clearest and most thorough understanding of the process, until once again I find myself at the beginning of yet another path. Only this time, the path I've reached is the one where I originally started.

This is not a thread about mindset. This is not one of those quasi-inspirational "you had it in you all along" posts. This is about real techniques that will allow you to be successful with any woman you want, no matter how rich or beautiful she is. Some of the advice I give you will go directly against the "rules" you're so used to hearing on this forum. It is your responsibility to take or leave this advice for the sake of your own self improvement. With that being said, let's get started.

Power & Control - The definition of sex

Power & Control is the ultimate characteristic of female desire. If Power & Control were a physical object, women would be f*cking that instead of us. The few of us who have it can get any woman we choose, whenever we choose. It is the one characteristic that will allow any female to f*ck you without excuse or apology, and the only reasonable justification for women to be willing to share you amongst each other.

As men, we are inherently in search of increased levels of Power & Control, to both attract women and to provide for them. We do this by accumulating property and f*cking as many women as we possibly can (and we wonder why women are attracted to what other women are attracted to), and we are instinctively aggressive and territorial to protect our property (this includes the women). This cultural balance between male aspiration and female desire is what has made the human race what it is today.

Implied Social Value - The key to Power & Control

Implied social value and perceived value are not the same thing. Showing up to the party with an attractive girl under each arm creates high perceived value. Telling a woman, with conviction, that she and her friend are going to take their clothes off and participate in a threesome with you, and actually expecting it to happen, implies high social value. It is single handedly the most important aspect of all social interactions, especially when it comes to dealing with women.

Implied social value is basically your projection of how you expect others to react to your presence. Do not confuse it with confidence or self esteem, which is the understanding of your potential and the projection of your self worth, respectively. The reason it's called implied social value is because whatever social value you have is entirely a product of your implications. In simpler terms, you can only get a high social value by implying a high social value, and unfortunately, your implied social value will generally be congruent with the social value you're used to having (this is why some people go years without getting laid, yet once they're in a relationship it's so easy for them to find opportunities to cheat). That said, it is entirely possible to consciously change your projections.

I've reached the point where I can get any woman to do pretty much anything I want by simply telling her to. I no longer bother with complex routines, patterning or any of that crap. I just tell her what I want her to do, and she will always do it, because that's what I expect. She has no choice in the matter, as the decision has already been made. She will do what I tell her because she knows she's supposed to, because I'm used to women giving me what I want. It's not her place to fall out of line. I am a person of influence and power and she will not hesitate to submit to me in any way. In fact, she will do whatever it takes to make sure that I f*ck her.

This is not some trick that's only effective with certain types of women. When you ask someone for something in a way that you are completely certain they will comply, they will do so without hesitating. That's because you've established an extremely high level of Power & Control. Incidentally, this Power & Control makes women so unquestionably attracted to you that they'll throw all caution to the wind for a chance to hump. I'm not kidding. They will ride with you in a rusty Beetle to Dracula's mansion if they think you'll give them sex.

It's quite funny to me actually, because I used to think I was so cool for meeting gorgeous women in public and bedding them in less than a half hour. Now I can do it in minutes. What's really ironic is how much simpler my "game" is now as compared to a couple years ago. When I talk to women, all I'm doing is obtaining the information I need should I choose to pursue them. It's almost like a formal interview or qualification. A recent conversation with a cashier at the ice cream shop went something like this:

Me: "so what's your name?"
Her: "Jessica."
Me: "do you live around here?"
Her: "no I live out in Huntington. You?"
Me: "I'm right down the street. How late do you work?"

This is not small talk, and she knows it. I'm asking these questions with intentionality and the expectation that she will answer them. If I didn't, then I would come off as being nosey or just another creep. But I'm calm and secure with asking these questions, because I know exactly how she will react. She picked up on this, and in turn responded exactly as I indicated she should.

So what happened when I left her with this...

Me (scribbling my info on a card): "Jessica I have to run, but I want you to call me when you're finished here."

She said "ok" with a sort of stunned look on her face. And yes, she called, she came over, and we had some great sex and a few drinks to finish off the night. Come to think of it, I never even told her my name. But this wouldn't always work, right? Well, just remember that the outcome of any social encounter is almost always the one you're expecting. The reason why the Apocalypse opener fails for so many people is simple... it's because they're expecting, and prepared for, a negative reaction.

Speaking of shock and awe, if you're talking to a girl and she appears uninterested or bored, then she is either gay or not human (or secret option C, you're f*cking up big time). If she doesn't react strongly one way or another, then you simply aren't communicating your dominance effectively.

If your new to framing yourself this way, it helps to start small, and work your way up as you get compliance and feel more comfortable with what you're doing. A simple question is always a good starting point:

Try opening girls with, "so what's your story?"
If they respond positively in any way, then you got compliance.

If that's too easy for you, then try asking her for something, such as a sip of her drink.
"hey that looks good, let me try it."
If every girl you approach gives you weird looks, then you're not there yet. But if they're all sliding their drinks over for you to sip on, then you're starting to get the hang of it.

Remember, this is how you should approach her. Anyone can talk to a chick for 5 minutes and get a sip off her drink. But if you can get random girls to do this, then start asking for even bigger favors:

Have her try your drink
Have her save your seat
Have her meet you outside for a smoke/toke/breath of fresh air/whatever and see if she follows you
Have her buy you a drink
Have her kiss you

These are all things that you can get women to do for you (consistently), even if it's the very first thing you ask of them. As you get more comfortable, continue to raise the bar until you've mastered it.

You will know you're doing it right when the girl you're talking to seems to have completely surrendered to the conversation, responding in full complience, without hesitating. Combine this with a high sexual state (more often than not your dominance and the way you look at her will already have her thinking about sex) and you can get away with ANYTHING. I've done some things that many people would consider wildly innapropriate to women I had just met, such as reaching up her shirt while talking to her, or getting her to blow me in a semi-public atmosphere.

But whatever you do, be careful and always act within your own morals. This stuff is extremely powerful, and just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should. Most importantly, don't try anything stupid, because if you're not on top of your sh*t, you could get yourself slapped, maced, or even worse, arrested.

Also, do not think that after reading this you can just walk out and start commanding chicks to do whatever you want, or you'll be setting yourself up for big-time failure. This will definitely take some learning, but the good news is that you've probably done it in the past without even realizing it. Learn to recognize and pay attention to the moments where your intentions are direct and your expectations are firm. It will change your life.

-dbot

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW

Great article Dbot, this is some nextlevel2.0 game **** right here. I have a couple of questions, how do you use this method in night game, where its more noisy? what is your body language like? sounds to me like you set your reality and have "super" frame.

We need more "advanced" game articles like these on sosuave. I remember not to long ago, I was making out with a girl, and I was telling her what to do while we were having foreplay, the next day she told me how much it turned her on that i "told her what to do" and that the bedroom is the only place where she lets a man do it. I have found that a lof of women are turned on by being put in that situation. Not just sexually but also in general at times. It's basically a man being a man

Peace

Solo

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A refreshing new take!

I guess the hard part is to actually start believing - unconditionally.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good theory but what evidence do you have to support this? Like field reports, explanations, real world examples, etc. Don't get me wrong, I like your post, but I just need a more support behind your argument (like how you able to fvck a random HB in minutes). I know you know your shyt but we always have random posters on here that claim this and that with no backup just theory.

Anyways, I do believe women are attracted to control and power, but I don't believe they will fvck you at the drop of a dime even if you got this down to a T.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
This is good theory but what evidence do you have to support this? Like field reports, explanations, real world examples, etc. Don't get me wrong, I like your post, but I just need a more support behind your argument (like how you able to fvck a random HB in minutes). I know you know your shyt but we always have random posters on here that claim this and that with no backup just theory.

Anyways, I do believe women are attracted to control and power, but I don't believe they will fvck you at the drop of a dime even if you got this down to a T.

+1

I agree with sandow, to many KBJ's (not saying dbot is cause he ain't) ramble on and on, and never post any "conclusive" evidence or anything to help support their theory, theory is bull**** if it's not been proven IMO (when it comes to game at least)

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds convincing, but you didn't really say how to obtain said power and control. Is there a definitive way??

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I think field reports are bull****. Sure, they're fun to read, but they completely lack any form of presence. While you're reading about some guy's encounter, you're subconsciously filling in his tonality, body language, sexual energy, assertiveness, etc. that were absolutely critical the dude's success.

I rarely post field reports or dialog because inevitably people say things like "I can't see how telling a chick something like that would get you laid." OF COURSE YOU CAN'T. Unless you were there, standing right next to me, you're not going to be able see what it is that made it work.

What you actually say means NOTHING. If you still think it does, then read my original post one more time. I can approach women and talk about my f*cking baseball card collection and still get them hot and horny, rubbing on my d*ck and everything. Sexual attraction is 100.0% about DOMINANCE. Even the physical features that women find attractive are ones they perceive to be dominant. Believe me, your manly presence and power over them can potentially make even the most innocent, conservative women dive at your ****... IN F*CKING MINUTES!

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Dominance is very important when it comes to attraction, though not 100%. There are a lot of other qualities that are as equal or more important than domination. Humor, being able to relate, smarts...these are important traits too. I do believe what you say is important, but how you say it is more important. I just don't believe that having an excellent frame of control and dominance will have EVERY girl bending over backwards for you in minutes. When I see it, I'll believe it.

I'm all about field experience, that's why I'm not a big supporter of just posting theory and liners and all this other literature that people claim to be panty droppers. So when I post on here, I always try to back it up with real-life examples in the field, whether its my own experience or someone else's that I witnessed.

Obviously we believe in different things, agree to disgagree, just trying to get a better understanding of where you're coming from.

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have sex with absolutely any woman just by telling her you will? Yeah, sure.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not absolutely, but I definitely succeed more than I fail.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Agreed. Dominance is very important when it comes to attraction, though not 100%. There are a lot of other qualities that are as equal or more important than domination. Humor, being able to relate, smarts...these are important traits too. I do believe what you say is important, but how you say it is more important. I just don't believe that having an excellent frame of control and dominance will have EVERY girl bending over backwards for you in minutes. When I see it, I'll believe it.

I'm all about field experience, that's why I'm not a big supporter of just posting theory and liners and all this other literature that people claim to be panty droppers. So when I post on here, I always try to back it up with real-life examples in the field, whether its my own experience or someone else's that I witnessed.

Obviously we believe in different things, agree to disgagree, just trying to get a better understanding of where you're coming from.

My point excatly, theory doesn't help me, if you bringing up a concept that I'm not congruent with or whatever. This is why I hate going on certain sites, they use big fancy words, but not examples on how to get it done, its like they expecet you to know know, which is complete b.s.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
WOW

Great article Dbot, this is some nextlevel2.0 game **** right here. I have a couple of questions, how do you use this method in night game, where its more noisy? what is your body language like? sounds to me like you set your reality and have "super" frame.

We need more "advanced" game articles like these on sosuave. I remember not to long ago, I was making out with a girl, and I was telling her what to do while we were having foreplay, the next day she told me how much it turned her on that i "told her what to do" and that the bedroom is the only place where she lets a man do it. I have found that a lof of women are turned on by being put in that situation. Not just sexually but also in general at times. It's basically a man being a man

Peace

Solo
Night game works the same way. If she's with other people just say "excuse me" and cut in. The rules don't change however. I didn't mean to make high social value look like a catch22, because it isn't.

If your new to framing yourself this way, it helps to start small, and work your way up as you get compliance and feel more comfortable with what you're doing. A simple question is always a good starting point:

Try opening girls with, "so what's your story?"
If they respond positively in any way, then you got compliance.

If that's easy for you, then try asking her for something, such as a sip of her drink.
"hey that looks good, let me try it."
If every girl you approach gives you weird looks, then you're not there yet. But if they're all sliding their drinks over for you to sip on, then you're starting to get the hang of it.

Remember, this is how you should approach her. Anyone can talk to a chick for 5 minutes and get a sip off her drink. But if you can get random girls to do this, then start asking for even bigger favors:

Have her try your drink
Have her save your seat
Have her to meet you outside for a smoke/toke/breath of fresh air/whatever and see if she follows you
Have her buy you a drink
Have her kiss you

These are all things that you can get women to do for you (consistently), even if it's the very first thing you ask of them. As you get more comfortable, continue to raise the bar until you've mastered it.

I'll probably add this to the op when I get the chance later.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, reading about starting smaller and getting compliance.

The implication being that you have reached a point where in almost no time,
skipping all the compliance stuff, you have them eating out of your hand.

Not saying it isn't so. Where do I sign up to be your wingman, seriously.

panormous

Reaction score
I concur.

This morning I was at walmart and picked up a girl there by literally telling her to "meet me in the parking lot in five minutes". She went.

Well, actually, we kissed, I started putting my hands around the bottom of her shirt, she didn't like it so I asked for her number instead. She gave me her boyfriend's cell. When I called later that day, that was the end of my game. :(

Ah well, first pickup and first kiss too, haha. :)

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make a good point. Just earlier today I wanted a ******* from the girl I'm currently dating.

She said she didnt really feel like it right now. So, I pulled my thang out and told her to give me one. I didn't say it in a demanding or enforcing way. So, what did she do? he broke out the knee pads and you know the rest.

When a girl is true to her nature in being submissive to the male she will do what you say. Sometimes it just won't work on certin things. Like, what I said above. She could of just said no because, she didn't really feel like doing it at that time.

Though. I agree with you in being dominate by telling a girl to do something. But, you don't always have to do it by just telling her. You can also say can you please do this. You know, being respectful if you want her to get you something.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for this

I love Dbots posts

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I'm on about, or pretty damn close in my post on the main page about game being easy. Dbot check it out and tell me if you agree with what I say, cos I think we're on the same page.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my mantra, and experience, has been that wimmens do not call when you first meet them, that it's a waste of time to give your number.

So Sat night family and friends took me to a jazz club where I hit it off with the waitress, gave her my number, looked her in the eye and told her to call me the next day, period. I loved the deer-in-the-headlights look she gave me.

She called.

The great thing is I not only knew she would but that she had to.
And that I did not give a damn if she did not, but that was not an option.
I should know this stuff. We all should.

And you're right dbot, most of us have experienced this power and the groove it lives in but some of us have not internalized it.

Maybe this experience was just beginner's luck, but I don't even care about that. I am the man and women, I'm comin' to gitcha.