Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Y'all just wasting your time

B

BeDJ

COme on folks, have you not seen what this site has done to you? I've returned from a 6 month absence and it's still the same. People post and post and read and read. Go read a novel or something.

The only thing this site is here for is to make you:
1) don't give a f*ck what other people think
2) understand that women are replacable
3) set goals in life
4) do what you want to f*cking do

That's it. Most of you realize this and are still on this site reading useless information like indicators of interest, sexual techniques and how to f*cking smile. You're just wasting the best days of your lives you chumps.

Get out in the real world, live and have fun.

Praise me or criticize me, I don't give a f*ck about your opinions

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya ur right but ur bringin too much anger man. some people jus stay here cus it makes em feel good to help people who need it

Split Infinity

Reaction score
Angry much?

Last edited:

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
COme on folks, have you not seen what this site has done to you? I've returned from a 6 month absence and it's still the same. People post and post and read and read. Go read a novel or something.

The only thing this site is here for is to make you:
1) don't give a f*ck what other people think
2) understand that women are replacable
3) set goals in life
4) do what you want to f*cking do

That's it. Most of you realize this and are still on this site reading useless information like indicators of interest, sexual techniques and how to f*cking smile. You're just wasting the best days of your lives you chumps.

Get out in the real world, live and have fun.

Praise me or criticize me, I don't give a f*ck about your opinions

I think this website is a gold mine for beginners.

But for people who are advanced, it is a crutch.

You have to know when to learn and stay and you have to know when it's time to leave.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the people have spoken. :rockon:

Consent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah after awhile you will know 99% of the philosophy of this website and it's just wasting time. It's better never to come back here actually which is what I'll probably do.

B

BeDJ

The OP. This fvcking guy. He has a great mindset.

Source: Experience.

logicallefty

Reaction score
This site keeps my mind right. I came, left for quite a few years, and eventually came back earlier this year. When I was gone I didn't go blue pill but I was starting to head that way. Continual reading on here, even of the same thing over and over, is kind like the gym for the brain to me.

I also enjoy the genuine comradery on here. With exceptions of course most folks on here who try to help others seem like they genuinely want to do it. The flaming on here is kept to a minimal compared to other forums of other topics I have been on in the past. This is actually the only forum I am a member of anymore, of any kind, and the only one I browse at all on any topic.

To each their own. Anyone who doesn't like this site, you know where the door is. Dont' let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya. :moon:

Longshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
What KarmaSutra and logicallefty wrote... and besides, it's not ALL the same; stuff advances with the times and circumstances, and bringing it up here is a positive thing- not negative. It's called a forum and it's not static. Good luck.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yusaark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I've been on and off this site for years (since I was 16, 8 years ago...) and I think that this place was an incredible place for me to open up about my emotional pain around women with other guys who were feeling the same. It's been therapy for me and I'm sure it's like that for other guys as well.

Now I'm pretty happy with this area of my life and except for the occasional bad day I don't need this site anymore.

OP I'm happy you feel so confident and hopefully this site will be a part of a journey to increased confidence for many others as well!