Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conversation is overrated

Reaction score
Too many men are convinced that if they can just say the right thing, then a woman will melt and fall to their charms. This is absolute rubbish.

Many men like to think of themselves as being great salesmen, that they can talk their way into getting a date. Don't believe it. If she doesn't like the way you look, then there is really nothing you can say right.

Dating is one of the most discriminatory activities that we will take part in during our lives............unless you live in some Arab nation or someplace that has arranged unions, we are allowed to date who we like, and vice versa.

Never forget you are looking for sex...........not a woman to sit and discuss the geo political significance of the Gaza Strip.............attraction is what the game is all about.

You must make yourself as attractive as possible. The good news for a man is that women, in general, are not always attracted to what we think is the ideal. So just take what you have and do the best with it.........you may be very surprised at what happens.

Try to make yourself look like a man she'd like to dig her fingers into. Smile a lot and look confident.

Best of luck

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what you are saying is that communication between sexes is an absolute waste of time because all men want to do is get their penis wet?

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I understand what you're saying and if I do I would say I agree, to a certain extent.

Having great conversation skills, verbal game, is a HUGE deal. Let's face it most of us are average in the looks department (probably why it's termed average). Verbal game is what separates average looking AFCs from average looking DJs. Having conversation skills is the bread and butter for a DJ, without them they would be just be average joes, lacking much success with women.

Now the part I agree with is your overall message. Physical attraction must be felt if you're hoping to get a chick to be into you but I think it's all relative, here's my theory:

Guy #1: 5 in the looks department + verbal game (1pt) + confidence (2 pts)= 8 on the overall scale.

Guy #2: 7 in looks - verbal game (1pt) - confidence (2pts)= 4 on the overall scale.

Now Guy #2 is still going to get the most IOI's because those are mostly related to physical appearance. A cutie is going to see him at the bar and say "Ok he's cute", then she'll watch him for a while, taking note of his posture and the way he carries himself. If she feels he's lacking confidence he's going to slide in her eyes BUT she's still willing to give him a shot. He eventually talks to her but appears very nervous and leaves several awkward pauses in their brief convo. Verdict: REJECTED!

We should never discount any one facet of game. Each aspect is like a tool in our arsenal.

Reaction score
I wouldn't presume to disagree with what makes so much sense.........obviously you are right.

We are probably splitting hairs...........What I should say is that if you detect low interest (below 50%) at the outset, no amount of convo will change it

It's like ourselves..........if a chick who looks like the mom in Gilbert Grape could sweet talk us until she were blue in the face, it wouldn't make any difference...........we'd still be uninterested in her.

I just think a spark has to be there for starters. I feel there is waaaaay too much rubbish spread here telling men that is they just say the right thing, etc, that a woman will melt.............and I think you'd agree with me that that's just not true.

But you are right...........being good at convo does have it's place

best of luck

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
When you figure out a way to point at your di*k and say 'jump this' to your woman of choice de jour and it works, be sure to post here so we can all use your advice.