Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fun Being Psychic With Angry Woman

logicallefty

Reaction score
My ex and I got into it yesterday over some plane tickets for a trip we had scheduled before we broke up.

She was begging me to still go on the trip with her. I advised her that I would rather eat the $200 for my ticket if it meant I didn't have to be with her. Then she wanted me to still pay for HER ticket... HA!! :crackup: I said "HE\_ \_ NO"

She then changed from the rational woman she can sometimes be to the irrational creature that I broke up with.

I could see her face starting to change from rational human woman to irrational alien woman from the old 80s movie "V".

I took the floor though and said: "I know. I know.. Now comes the part where you tell me how selfish I am and that I only think of LEFTY. Then you are going to tell me that our breakup was ALLLL my fault and you didn't do ANNYTHING wrong to end our relationship (even though I got you to admit some faults in a text, you will deny them now even though I have the texts right here [picked up my phone]). You are also going to tell me all about how bad your life has been and how everybody has mistreated you sense you were born, including me, and we are all out to get you.. You are going to tell me how your exes weren't as big of b@st@rds as I am and that they would have still paid for your ticket after the breakup (because they were AFCs).. You might even throw one in there about this being 'mental abuse' and how mental abuse is just as bad or worse then physical abuse"..

I went on with a few more...

Then I handed her her phone and said "here, want to post this argument to Facebook" (because she posts everything to FB, even the color of TP she wipes with).

I don't think I have ever seen a woman so MAD in my life say so FEW WORDS, because I said them all for her first.... Her line are always generally the same no mater what the context of the argument is.

If you have a women you can do this with, do it, it's so much fun to call them on their BS so well that it leaves them speechless.

And guess what, nothing on FB about this one..

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah I woudln't do it because no way in hell I would ever talk with her again, teh EX part means I don't have to even answer her calls even less meet with her, waste of time

logicallefty

Reaction score
I used to walk on such egg shells trying to stand up for myself and not let her shaft me without setting her over the edge. She is one of these women that can be in a great mood and you say ONE WORD that tigers her little hamster brain and she completely changes and flies off the handle into a completely different creature. Again, like the 80s movie "V".

NOW, I just don't give a f\_/ck about her moods and if I ruin her day because she can't ruin mine when she gets in these moods. Now it's nothing but entertainment to me that is no longer my problem. The not giving a f\_/ck part feels awesome!

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I used to walk on such egg shells trying to stand up for myself and not let her shaft me without setting her over the edge. She is one of these women that can be in a great mood and you say ONE WORD that tigers her little hamster brain and she completely changes and flies off the handle into a completely different creature. Again, like the 80s movie "V".

NOW, I just don't give a f\_/ck about her moods and if I ruin her day because she can't ruin mine when she gets in these moods. Now it's nothing but entertainment to me that is no longer my problem. The not giving a f\_/ck part feels awesome!

well as long you move on that is all good,

i'm natural on getting people nerves, being blunt and telling the truth normally do the trick, and doing so I would make her flee from me and since I don't pursue, I forget to do so most of time, it wouldn't be a problem for me for too long.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Alvafe said:
well as long you move on that is all good,

i'm natural on getting people nerves, being blunt and telling the truth normally do the trick, and doing so I would make her flee from me and since I don't pursue, I forget to do so most of time, it wouldn't be a problem for me for too long.
I am trying too but she is texting me non stop both yesterday and already this morning. Telling me I "lost the best thing that ever happened to me" and giving me 100 reasons why I was the one at fault for the breakdown of our relationship and none of it was her fault. When I left for work my phone battery was at 27%, about an hour ago. Now it's down to 8% just from her texts. She won't stop!!!!

latebloomer1984

Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I am trying too but she is texting me non stop both yesterday and already this morning. Telling me I "lost the best thing that ever happened to me" and giving me 100 reasons why I was the one at fault for the breakdown of our relationship and none of it was her fault. When I left for work my phone battery was at 27%, about an hour ago. Now it's down to 8% just from her texts. She won't stop!!!!
Either go ghost or tell her to fvck off then no contact. Thats some crazy sh*t mate no one needs that, even the sh*ts and giggles you may be getting out of it aint worth it. You can have the messages blocked no problem.

'Laters kid.. have a good holiday'
drop the mic and exit stage left bro

logicallefty

Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Lol, hamster on high! Didn't she have an affair? How is that YOUR fault?

lmfao! No my ex the bigamist "wife" cheated on me in 2012. This woman did not cheat to my knowledge, she is just crazy. She never did anything to screw me over other than be a big pain in my a$$. She is leaving town tomorrow on the trip I was supposed to go on with her. She is taking her two sons. Hopefully she will leave me alone while she is gone.