Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best supplement for pump?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to get rid of industrial pre workouts and making my own, to save money and to have a better control on whats inside.

Now when it comes of pump and vasodilation according to my research the best best are arginine and citruline, do you agree?

What about the amount and the ration between the two since according to many research most of the arginine goes wasted for other purpose in our intestine?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to make some changes to my plan, so now I need some product for pump in pills.

Have to wait september to buy bulks of substances to make my own product, for this month I have to rely on a pre made one.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taste and money are not a problem, I need effectiveness and free of sh1t like sucralose.

Anyway didnt know creatine was useful in term of pump, I didnt use since years but back then I recall it was more for strenght and endurance.

How do you see this mix?

BCAA 4:1:1 or 2:1:1
Citruline
Glutamine

Btw Im not familiari with agmantine? does it works and comes also in pills?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Arginine is the best NO right now, you can buy it in powder form but it taste so bad.

Arginine, creatine and glutamine with some vanadyl sulfate.

Buy in bulk will cost you pennies each day.

I don't take creatine anymore it makes me retain way to much water. But glutamine is good.

Those pre workout are so over priced its silly and most the time magnesium is in bulk in them, and caffeine.
Actually Citrulline is a better producer of NO than Arginine, because Arginine gets absorbed by the intestines and a lot of it does not get to the bloodstream, while Citrulline passes through the intestines before being converted into Arginine by the body. Best of all is a combination of the two together.

But from my experiences nothing beats the pump from Anavar...