Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Karma's weight-loss journey.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Brothers.

For too long I've lost my way. I'd become more dependent on my Xbox One controller as an exercise tool than lifting a dumbbell. As of five weeks ago, this ended. Both my wife and I signed up at a local gym and we've contracted the assistance of a personal trainer.

When I began, I weighed in at a whopping 257 pounds of lard a$$ and 38.5% body fat. After five weeks of diligence, sweat, protein overload, and brass balls, I've dropped to 233 pounds and 31.2% body fat. My trainer tells me to push harder and to up my cardio because it's when my body fat drops to the mid to low twenties that the definition will begin to be evident.

I'm also diabetic which accentuates the need for me to become more healthy as my wife wants a baby in her tummy. I've damned near cut-out my insulin shots, though I still take my pills and vitamins and haven't eaten a slice of bread since starting. Now, bread is a turn-off. If it's not green or had parents, I don't shovel it in my hole.

I'll be back to update progress soon.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma, my crazy brother. We've had our differences in the past but I support you in your journey. Any man willing to help himself and others along the way is a brother of mine :up:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma, I thought you would get a chuckle from and appreciate this PM i received in response to what I wrote to you in this thread:

Anonymous Poster: This made me chuckle: Knowing the self-serving sociopath that you are I couldn't help wonder your ulterior motive was with your post to Karma. And then I realized. You really are a little girl under all that big talk, aren't you? Lol.
Guru1000: A man who doesn't "understand" his purpose in assisting/supporting others--who are really the same--will have a very difficult life.
To love thyself means to love others, and contrariwise. For the informed: The stronger the love for thyself, the stronger the love for others, as we are all interconnected.
Keep us posted as to your diet, cardio, training, and weight loss.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
A man who doesn't "understand" his purpose in assisting/supporting others--who are really the same--will have a very difficult life.
To love thyself means to love others, and contrariwise. For the informed: The stronger the love for thyself, the stronger the love for others, as we are all interconnected..
Didn't you used to call me names and call me 'tubby'. And not in a constructive/helpful way. Just saying.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Brother G, I could give a good goddamn about these pukes and their insignificance. As you said, caring about yourself absolutely holds hands with caring about others, especially those who's opinions differ. I appreciate you; that's what matters.

What never ceases to make me smile are these incessant man-b!tches who post tirelessly to attain that illustrious Master Don Juan bullsh!t title. Between posts they're still jerking loads into crusty socks. Nice life 'eh?

Oh, and I'm down another two pounds since I posted last week.

Reaction score
:-) said:
Didn't you used to call me names and call me 'tubby'. And not in a constructive/helpful way. Just saying.
It's done to motivate. Some of it is intended to anger or slightly humiliate. We're saying weight is something totally controllable, it's up to your "will power". Congrats on the loss.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Show me where I did.

Anonymous Poster PM Response: Yes, I'm aware of what you say but I don't believe you wrote that comment out of any altruistic desire to help your fellow man. I believe you had another ulterior motive behind that post. You know it and I know it.
Ok, if that makes you feel better. The question is why does my altruistic desire or lack thereof bother you?

KarmaSutra said:
Oh, and I'm down another two pounds since I posted last week
:up:

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
It's done to motivate. Some of it is intended to anger or slightly humiliate. We're saying weight is something totally controllable, it's up to your "will power". Congrats on the loss.
Hey I'm not complaining. It didn't bother me. Nobody has the power to bother me with mere words. But it certainly wasn't done to motivate. It was done to humiliate. But like I said. Just saying.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Karma,

Yes, if you can just slam through doing Zone Training/Cardio right now for about 5 days a week, high intensity, and get the eating plan going, you should see significant results within the next 60 days.

I agree with your trainer, it's what I was telling another poster here, and it's that if you have a very large body fat percentage, you want to do a lot of HITT Cardio as well as get the eating plan efficient to get the weight down. From there, you can go totally in on the weights while still doing Cardio on the side.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Weighed in yesterday. Down 34 pounds since I began May fourth. More significant, and more satisfying, is that I'm now comfortable in a pair of size 36 jeans. Where 44's used to be tight as skin when I started.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazing work karma. your weight loss is more rapid than mine. i started mine this summer at 5'7 175 lbs with a nice little muffin top. as of today I am < 165. So I lost 10, almost 15 lbs this summer up until now. im taking it slow i guess. one pound a week. something that really helped me stay accountable is an app called 'LoseIt'. it tracks your calories and excersize. good job so far. post progress pics.