Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Better to be ripped in the skinny side or swollen in the bulky side?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a question that I cant answer, Im talking not only to the aestethic point of view in terms of attention you get from women but from an overall perspective, from pure strengh to the weight/strengh ratio.

If you have a low bodyfat but an average to good muscle mass you have plenty of quality in terms of body weight exercises, speed and recovery from cardio.

If you accept a higher bodyfat which allows you to eat as much as it needs to grow much bigger, you have plenty of strenght in impact exercises like bench press and dead lifts plus any possible brawl in a bar.

The first type turn heads at the beanch while with no shirt, the second type turns head on the club where your tshirt are tight on arms.

Im also thinking in terms of dealing with other men, certain men could be intimidated and feel insecure or hostile to you if you're too hot or too big, but at the same time the amount of people piss1ng you off decrease.

What do you think?

Type 1

Type 2

Of course the best thing would be to be big and ripped at the same time, but unless you have a good genetic or you help yourself its not for everyone.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im type 2. On top of that I'm 6 ft 1. I like my size. I get much respect and I feel like it has stopped some guys from starting beef with me where if I was smaller they may have tried to AMOG. I also have a really long beard, and I'm black.

My body appeals to like the how can I explain.. "free spirited chick? Hmm, maybe that's not the best words to use it's hard to explain.. Let's put it this way.. The sorority, Starbucks every day, blonde, was a cheerleader in highschool type of chick would dig guy one..

It's really what you like.. My body type is cool because clearly I work out I look good in a t-shirt but my diet isn't as rigid. Also I started as a big guy who slimmed down Vs a skinny guy who bulked.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm all in for Type 1.

The Rock at that time (about 1998) displayed a very "bulky" physique. The Rock today is exactly what you are talking about as he's BIG and TONED, but not sure if any performance enhancing drugs are being used by The Rock as he's not a full time wrestler and thus, might not have to take the WWE's drug testing.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to go with type 1.

I'm a skinny guy who has been bulking up since April now. I've been having pretty good gains so far. My body fat is between 7 and 8 percent. My goal is to have big muscles and a flat stomach with nice abs. My abs show, but the muscles need to get bigger and I need to reduce my body fat even more to have them show better. But it's hard to do that while trying to bulk up.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm all in for Type 1.

The Rock at that time (about 1998) displayed a very "bulky" physique. The Rock today is exactly what you are talking about as he's BIG and TONED, but not sure if any performance enhancing drugs are being used by The Rock as he's not a full time wrestler and thus, might not have to take the WWE's drug testing.
Without a doubt he is on juice. Not even a question about it.