Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm both dismayed and appalled.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I pop in the Mature Man forum every now and again with the hope that someone will have a thread, or, at the very least, an interesting post pertaining to a quandary from one of the brothers here.

Sadly, all I see are guys who speak in goddamned internet slang and name-slinging.

Here are the worst offenses, not only in my perspective, but within the group of men whom I regularly converse and share ideas with. These men I truly hold their opinion in as high regard as my own.

Listen closely:

1. Men do not use internet acronyms. Period. Girls do. All of these "LOL's" and similar nonsense only serve to limit, not only your cognitive expanse, but, and most importantly, your access to women of worth. Think about that for a moment. Think deeply and ponder the value of the idiots whom you're clamoring for and ask yourself if she's worth limiting your mental aptitude. On the flip-side, should she be a woman who you could make a relationship thrive; would she want a douche who text-speaks?

2. If you smoke, smoke cigars. All one need is to take a glance at history. History tells the story by showing you men of valor, stance, confidence, and power. Patton, The Arnold, Aleister Crowley, Tony Montana (Scarface would never dream of lighting up a fvckin' Newport!), Hell, even The Most Interesting Man In The World is always surrounded by beautiful women and smokes cigars flagrantly! And then there's yours truly; none smoke squares. Why? Because it's what weak, broke-a$$, he-b!tches and chicks do. Next time you feel the urge to light up a black & mild (notice I did not capitalize the brand name to illustrate it's insignificance), imagine the traits of the men you emulate and wish to inherit their charismatic distinctions. Do you think they would be caught dead in a cloud of yellow toxic gas? Fvck no. Why should you?

Take a good, long look in a mirror. Do you see someone you're proud to be? If not, change. Do the opposite. The worse thing that can possibly happen is you have a different perspective on yourself and your position.

Stay hungry my friends.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. So all 'real men' aka aspiring DJs who have stopped doing things for women and started doing things for themselves will instantly drop their ROFLs and WTFs and pick up cigars. Just to please you and your group and men.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. That's what I'm saying. When you act, speak, and put yourself out there as a b!tch, guess what buddy, you become a b!tch.

Should you digest what I said, and broadened your mental state, you'd have realized what we're saying is this: who you portray yourself as, is who people imagine you truly are.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
1. Men do not use internet acronyms. Period. Girls do. All of these "LOL's" and similar nonsense only serve to limit, not only your cognitive expanse, but, and most importantly, your access to women of worth. Think about that for a moment. Think deeply and ponder the value of the idiots whom you're clamoring for and ask yourself if she's worth limiting your mental aptitude. On the flip-side, should she be a woman who you could make a relationship thrive; would she want a douche who text-speaks?
Many of today's popular acronyms pre-date the internet. They were first popular on electronic bulletin boards in the 1980s & 1990s. I ran one myself. I don't use those acronyms because it's the cool, popular thing to do, I use them because I've been using them BEFORE I got on the internet. If anything, it's a sort of geek culture that went mainstream.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Des, the popularity of the language still doesn't make it any more masculine or respected. It kills me when I hear younger, and fvckin' older men who should fvckin' know better, speak and act like children pining for their momma's t!tties.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Des, the popularity of the language still doesn't make it any more masculine or respected. It kills me when I hear younger, and fvckin' older men who should fvckin' know better, speak and act like children pining for their momma's t!tties.
I guess we could say the same thing about your fvckin' language! ;)

I have always been most successful when I just act myself. I live life on my terms, not what somebody else thinks is best.....No matter if it involves using "lol" or smoking Black and Milds.

You sure act like you are really proud of yourself...I just wonder if you really believe it! :up:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All fine and dandy, but you can't tell a group of men to stop using net slang and start smoking cigars, and they'll be banging Sports Illustrated models a week later.

I have my own indifferent ways.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
... the popularity of the language still doesn't make it any more masculine or respected. It kills me when I hear younger, and fvckin' older men who should fvckin' know better, speak and act like children pining for their momma's t!tties.
"Know[ing] better, speak[ing] and act[ing]"--as well as smoking cigars-- are all social conventions conditioned from birth. To follow the herd or shall we say the "elite" of the herd subjugates you to just another component of and slave to the unfruitful matrix.

Better to be an original thinker: develop your own idiosyncratic thinking, standards and conventions, and live life solely by your terms--liberated and unfettered-- not concerned with or stymied by whether your behavior is apropos, conforming to others'. This is the way of the Don Juan.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
"Know[ing] better, speak[ing] and act[ing]"--as well as smoking cigars-- are all social conventions conditioned from birth. To follow the herd or shall we say the "elite" of the herd subjugates you to just another component of and slave to the unfruitful matrix.

Better to be an original thinker: develop your own idiosyncratic thinking, standards and conventions, and live life solely by your terms--liberated and unfettered-- not concerned with or stymied by whether your behavior is apropos, conforming to others'. This is the way of the Don Juan.
You make me laugh sweetpea.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
All fine and dandy, but you can't tell a group of men to stop using net slang and start smoking cigars, and they'll be banging Sports Illustrated models a week later.

I have my own indifferent ways.
I'm not making that assumption whatsoever. But set your expectations higher than the rambling idiot broads who work at the mall by making yourself a higher standard. That's what I'm saying.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
I guess we could say the same thing about your fvckin' language! ;)

I have always been most successful when I just act myself. I live life on my terms, not what somebody else thinks is best.....No matter if it involves using "lol" or smoking Black and Milds.

You sure act like you are really proud of yourself...I just wonder if you really believe it! :up:
^^^^ They never do believe it. If you "look in the mirror and find pride in the fact that you no longer use internet acronyms and refuse to smoke black and mild's.............Well, it's a start. But it sounds like something is missing.

However, Thank you for the advice, No black and mild's for me!! LOL!! <<<< Sh*t!! I used an acronym!! I'm still learning!! No harsh judgment please!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
1. Men do not use internet acronyms. Period. Girls do. All of these "LOL's" and similar nonsense only serve to limit, not only your cognitive expanse, but, and most importantly, your access to women of worth.
This is simply your own prejudice, it has nothing to do with women. Lol, omg. ;)

KarmaSutra said:
2. If you smoke, smoke cigars.
I used to smoke cigarettes, loved them. I was able to quit, but it was a hard fought battle, two steps forward, one step back. Now when I'm around smokers, it is truly, truly disgusting. Part of it may be because cigarettes are so expensive these days most people smoke the cheap ones and the smoke from those are really nauseating. Disgusting habit.

I can't allow myself to smoke, not even cigars, because I am like an addict when it comes to nicotine. I see these e-cigarettes now though, and I wonder how those are, different flavors and all. I quit smoking long before they came out.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hilarious that most of you jump to the defensive instead of seeing the message he is trying to convey. The idea is becoming a fully mature, adult man. Anything that takes away from that is garbage. Anything emotional, self-serving, immediate gratification type crap should go away.

The deal is, take the time to type correctly. You will be taken more seriously because you put in the extra effort. You weakness is the inability to go that extra half second.

On the smoking deal, I love cigarettes too, but it's no secret that they are more dangerous than a cigar, as cigars are more natural with less sh*t in them. I think they both are radioactive though and will give you cancer. So, while a bit of a reach, I get what Karma is saying. MOST people that smoke hate it. Their addiction is caused by their weakness. THAT is what is to be avoided.

The last sentence is the summary. Remember that ego and self-preservation is the biggest obstacle to men's breakthrough.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you knew I smoke mad Newports 'cuz I'm due in court - for a case that I caught - up in Brownsville...
...I can't believe you don't remember!

:cry:

I try...

I really try...

I mean, I even use capital letters and proper punctuation...

...but there is just no pleasing you! You're so controlling! I'm done. We're through.

U

user43770

speed dawg said:
The deal is, take the time to type correctly. You will be taken more seriously because you put in the extra effort. You weakness is the inability to go that extra half second.
Pretty sure the opposite has been proven lolz

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Pretty sure the opposite has been proven lolz
Isn't there a protest or a die-in that could use your help?

U

user43770

speed dawg said:
Isn't there a protest or a die-in that could use your help?
I was referring to text game. I'm sure you can find a political thread in the anything else forum, bud.