Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need advice on a fickle 9

Johnny Alias

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been occasionally banging a long term friend of 5 years. She's a 9. Whenever this has gone on over the last few months she has said we should hang out more, but when I make suggestions about a night out or a trip she backs off and then we repeat.

It's been weird. This last weekend we banged til 6am and then she was a cold ***** to me the rest of the weekend. Texted me apologizing last night.

Haven't written back yet. What would you say? Would you even reply? Make a joke about it? Write back a terse "okay, thanks".

Could use some thoughts. More background... She's got loads of dudes pursuing her and kissing her ass. Shocker. I'm still spinning plates as well so she isn't only option. I really do like her most of the time or we wouldn't be friends.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some extra info might be helpful.
- How old is she?
- What about her current relationship status/past LTRs?
- What is her view on the connection to you?
- If she should be 25+: What do you know about her wanting/wishing for kids?
Also, if you don't mind paraphrasing what she wrote. Might help to guess what the problem is.
Yeah, I'm curious, feel free to ignore/not to respond, but I guess a plain HB rating does only tell us so much about her. ;-)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny Alias said:
She's got loads of dudes pursuing her and kissing her ass.
The above, which goes along with her being a 9, really explains the whole thing. Continue being friends with her if you want, it's up to you. But I wouldn't expect things to change.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*"All around the mulberry bush" cøck carousel music playing, HB9 swinging through the branches, "...the monkey chased the weasel"*

*HB9's biological clock ticks down, no 6'4" doctor/lawyer/accountant "weasel" has been secured, music stops..."POP! Goes the Weasel!"*

*Johnny Alias, aka "Plan B", is the only seat left open when music stops*

Consider her actions, don't wrapped up in her word games.

Looks to me like your a second-string plate that gets just enough scraps of attention to keep you spinning while she plays the field. Is that good enough for you? Being the "last-chance weasel" on retainer? You are her "bird in hand" while she's beating around in the bushes.

9's have got it like that.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a natural born FWB, that's all. Totally useless relationship-wise.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny Alias said:
Been occasionally banging a long term friend of 5 years. She's a 9. Whenever this has gone on over the last few months she has said we should hang out more, but when I make suggestions about a night out or a trip she backs off and then we repeat.

It's been weird. This last weekend we banged til 6am and then she was a cold ***** to me the rest of the weekend. Texted me apologizing last night.

Haven't written back yet. What would you say? Would you even reply? Make a joke about it? Write back a terse "okay, thanks".

Could use some thoughts. More background... She's got loads of dudes pursuing her and kissing her ass. Shocker. I'm still spinning plates as well so she isn't only option. I really do like her most of the time or we wouldn't be friends.
Stop trying to 'hang out' with her like a chode. I'm not going to berate for trying to be this broad's girlfriend or whatever (that goes without saying that you should not), but I WILL tell you that if you keep that needy sh*t up you won't be f*cking her OR being any type of 'friend' with her.