Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how does a man deal with a c*ckblocker? male, or female

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of facing co*ckblockers in my life. Men are diferent from women in their ways, but how do I do it?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****-blockers step in for their own reasons. How to deal with it requires you to trust your gut and figure out why they are pulling her away. CB friends step in, typically because you are doing something wrong. Unless the women is drunk off her butt, if a CB comes over and the woman is REALLY into you, she will NOT let the CB drag you away. Accept that as FACT. A woman will not allow herself to be taken away unless she wants to go.

The best way to deal with a ****-blocker is not to let the situation develop where her friends feel the need to step in. You do this by being by being cool, calm, and not too aggressive. If she is there with her friends then she is going to be a lot more sensitive to the social approval of the group, dial back you game a little if you know she is there with a group of friends.

The key to stopping a CB is to get the girl to tell her friends that it is okay. DO NOT confront her friends… it will only reinforce their own attitude that she ‘needs’ to be saved from you. You do this by putting out the vibe that you really don’t care if she leaves, The girl has to convince the CB that she is okay and wants to stay. If a CB comes up to drag her away, confront the girl if she really want to say ‘goodbye’. Remember women really don’t like telling a man no. If the girl will not defend you to the CB then just use the opportunity to say “Hey, since you are leaving, let me have your phone number.” Than make plans later.

But remember if the girl goes with the CB it is because it is what she wants to do. If you are doing all the right things, you pass the physical attraction test, and she is otherwise available, she won’t want to go. Take it as a hint that her attraction level is low.

Don’t think of the CB as a problem; think of it as an opportunity to gauge a woman’s interest level in you.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have a better game than the male codblockers. If it's women I try to befriend her friends too or if you have a good wingman have him to distract her friends.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a CB comes over and is ruining your chances, you say "woah woah woah, we were just talking here, no harm done, but I actually have to go as well"... And you bounce, you walk away. If she gives two sh!ts, she'll reengage you later or on the spot. Just like always, be prepared to walk. No need to get loud or start an argument. Make it seem as if the CB misinterpreted the situation.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
If someone can c.ock block you, the girl isn't that interested. Women will date, fvck and marry guys who the girl's best friend, co-workers, her mother, and her family C.OCK block all day long by saying how he isn't this or that. Also while the girl might be out with the guy, the couple might run into issues with strangers potentially (especially if it's a black dude with a pretty white girl).

When a chick has high interest, she can care less what other people think and another guy (or girl) for that matter won't have enough power to "take her" away from you.

If they can TAKE her away, she was already "looking" to be TAKEN. Which is why I also find it stupid for guys to go fight another guy for sleeping with his "girl".

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CBs suck. I address them preemptively for the most part by mining info.

1. Acknowledge the CB and others as human beings, show courtesy, warmth, engage them. In most cases, the reason you are being CBed is that someone who knows the girl you are talking to can see your obvious, single-minded intent on bagging their friend. Remember that scene in Godfather where the restaurant guy goes ballistic over comments about his daughter, and then Michael C smooths it over? That's what you are aiming for (unless AMOG or "Rudefat," different rules there, watch PUA videos on youtube for that). Befriend the CB, social proof, then ignore them all and move off to do something else for a few. Slow play, withdraw, especially if there's another good looking woman you know or can strike up with, and you will often find the CBs feeling bad for interrupting you, coming back around and trying to "sell you"on the girl. I have had CBs come up and bring me the girl's phone number later.

2. Another CB is the "we are leaving now, or we are going next place." To handle this, you have to mine some basic info out of all targets IN ADVANCE, preemptively, before the CB pops up, "hey, what's the occasion?" then "what's going on tonight?" "Just out, heading over to X in a bit." "Oh cool, I'm headed over there later to meet people (even if alone, you can be headed anywhere to meet people at any time, I "meet people" wherever I go), they have great Y don't they?" Then immediately change the topic, and continue your patter. If nextplace is a party or somewhere you'd like to go anyway, and the girl is there with people, break and try to meet the friends right then and there if they look cool, work an invite to the party or nextplace. This works very well on bachelorette parties and GNO. Once they like you, you can slowplay more. "It's getting late, lots to do tomorrow," "NO, STAY!" You have won. And along these lines, never buy any of them anything unless it's your turn to buy the round. You aren't ever winning if you are buying them drinks.

3. Probably the best way to avoid CB is not to be "that guy," the cruiser for drunk chicks, so obvious. Be the "befriender of all," man o plenty, and involve the target in your befriending. Be captain social, pick the most obvious AFC you can find and work him into the conversation with target. Build your sets. I almost never get CBed any more because as far as the potential CBs know, I'm this "new great social guy introducing everyone around" they met, the man o plenty, not an obvious pressure artist threat to their friend.

4. If your own "friends" are CBing you, dump em as friends, get new ones. Life is too short to spend one extra moment with selfish or unaware people.

Just some things that work for me, YMMV.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niterider450 said:
Just have a better game than the male codblockers. If it's women I try to befriend her friends too or if you have a good wingman have him to distract her friends.
The Word.