Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding A Foreign Wife

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it touted over and over again on this site that we should all give up on Western women and find a foreign wife. Sure, we know the benefits of it, but exactly how the fvck do you do it? I haven't seen ANY thought out process in achieving a foreign wife.

There's a lot of scams out there, and going down the wrong path is going to get you screwed. How the hell do you avoid that?

The only way I can figure out how to achieve a foreign woman is to catch them at the entrance into the country. In other words, take up a volunteer position at a school that teaches English to newcomers.

Here's another thought... What about foreign single mothers? I encounter them sometimes with my work. Generally, western single mothers are viewed as a burden, looking to fill the shoes that the sperm donor left behind. Not only that, their children are westernized brats.

Foreign single mothers have their kids whipped into shape. They're damn near the equivalent of mini slaves, aiming to help take care of their parents' homes. I'd prefer to avoid dating foreign women with a litter of children, but one child? I could handle that.

So those of you (if any) who have acquired a foreign wife, please feel free to post your insights on this thread. I'm genuinely interested in how you did it.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I see it touted over and over again on this site that we should all give up on Western women and find a foreign wife. Sure, we know the benefits of it, but exactly how the fvck do you do it? I haven't seen ANY thought out process in achieving a foreign wife.

There's a lot of scams out there, and going down the wrong path is going to get you screwed. How the hell do you avoid that?

The only way I can figure out how to achieve a foreign woman is to catch them at the entrance into the country. In other words, take up a volunteer position at a school that teaches English to newcomers.

Here's another thought... What about foreign single mothers? I encounter them sometimes with my work. Generally, western single mothers are viewed as a burden, looking to fill the shoes that the sperm donor left behind. Not only that, their children are westernized brats.

Foreign single mothers have their kids whipped into shape. They're damn near the equivalent of mini slaves, aiming to help take care of their parents' homes. I'd prefer to avoid dating foreign women with a litter of children, but one child? I could handle that.

So those of you (if any) who have acquired a foreign wife, please feel free to post your insights on this thread. I'm genuinely interested in how you did it.

Yeah you need to catch them when they are fresh off the boat. The ex was in the country 4 years and I thought I knew her I probably didn't know her at all. Big mistake was marrying that woman but oh well I don't care anymore. I know she got extremely mad about me smoking and drinking and I cut back, drastically on it but the b!tch was very controlling and I am not about to submit to her. Let her find a submissive man adios.

Turns out she was no better than American women. Maybe she was worse, it depends on the extent of all her lies.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I have a friend with a fillipina wife, he told me they were EASY to get along with. "You should have one" so I asked if she had friends and she mentioned 3 and he picked the one I should talk to on facebook. It seems to be going ok for now, but I don't have her here yet.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Well I met one. She is a 4th year phd student originally from taiwan. Shes good looking enough. Interestingly enough she bought that book "why men love *****es" which I actually looked over and its like a sosauve for girls who are to nice, and get treated like doormats.

So far she seems pretty cool. Luckily my living situation has improved and I start yet another job monday, doing roofing. She is aware of my situation in terms of where I am in life, what ive been though, and where I want to go.

Oh and she is a phd in Electrical and computer engineering. Right now she is doing research in some sort of medical implant that runs off of radio waves. So its not an easy phd.

Literally stay away from any website where the purpose is to meet foreign women. That will be full of gold diggers and scams.

So far she seems like a decent girl, she is physically attractive, well educated. Honestly if she has to buy a book called "why men love b!tches" she is not very western in her dating techniques. Yes we met online and havnt met yet. But she seems interested to meet me, and im quite sure we will have a good time when we do. She also told me she has only had 4 boyfriends.

So far green flags, and she seems interested. She seems pretty straight forward and honest also. She started to tell me the techniques they teach in that book, and it is just like what they teach on sosauve.

Any way I know, I know I'm breaking the rules taught on here ect. But I dont care. I dated a girl like this before, and she seems like the Chinese ex I dated and took advantage of. My chinese ex was also well educated, and is a phd student now. It took very little game with my chinese ex once I got her to trust me and she was well behaved, thoughtful, respectful.

Some girls girls are just easier to get along with. I think it really depends on how they are raised, and their parents. Another good thing I've noticed about this girl is she seems to hang out with all Taiwanese girls. A few of her close friends are phd students also.

kids whipped into shape. They're damn near the equivalent of mini slaves, aiming to help take care of their parents' homes.
this sounds like my parents.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my former wife at college. There were a lot of international students. If you have a university nearby, there will inevitably be foreign women. They'll tend to be smarter, because they're in college, and more importantly, they will come from families who are well off. It costs a ton of money to send your kid to college in the US. Only wealthy families can afford that.

Even though I'm divorced, I wouldn't have done anything differently. Her family paid our bills for years, and would fly us to vacation at the Caribbean resort hotel they owned. She and I both went from zero student aid to maxing it out. She got a green card, which she is still here working on, sixteen years later. She sneaks away from her current husband and calls me occasionally. For being divorced, we are still close.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Des walks drunk down the street
With his confidence way down low
Ain't no sound but beating off
Tissues waiting to blow

Are you ready, hey, are you ready for jizz?
Are you edging for the sake ofd kids?
Out the doorway an immigrant is
To a citizenship

'Nother 'Owfa' bites the dust
And another gone, and another one gone
Hey another child support, too

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Des,
Don't bring one over,too much hassle...There are plenty in both our countries who have met dvick wits on the Internet,come over,married them and quickly become disenchanted...So go to their Churches,Asian Groceries,Dancing...Get a good one and you will be very happy!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think that the problems with American women stay contained in our country and don't infect women in other countries? Even the divorce rate in India is rising! In Mexico they have discussed marriage contracts with term limits because divorce is a problem there too.

I used to partially subscribe to the idea that foreign women are some what better and even explored that route some.

I got an older Colombian buddy thats pretty good with women that showed me those Colombian girls are no better than whats here. He's even married to one. Theres a reason he travels so much for his job!

I've hung out with some Russian girls in my city that were married to rich white older white guys who found them thru internet dating/marriage sites. Here these girls are 25yrs younger than the old American guy they married flirting with me at a bar and on the back of my motorcycle. The came here for greencards and $$$$.

I know a doctor who got him a central american hottie. He got terminally sick in the hospital, she split with in days cleaning out his house!

My best friend had a foreign girl that came from poor beginnings. DIdn't take her long to get accustomed to the entitled HOllywood lifestyle of the USA! She liked expensive purses, trips, expensive cars. Got herself a college degree and quite acting like a good wife so they divorced.

Do foreign men behave any better than American men? lol......hell no. They still like to drink, & look/fuhk hot pu$$y just like their American counterparts. So why would foreign women behave any better than American women?

Reactions: eck

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prime_Beef doesn't post here often, but:
I met my wife of almost 10 yrs at a local brew pub. I thought she was Hispanic. No, Cambodian. We hit it off immediately. I literally knew I was going to marry this woman or have to run for freedom after 4 dates. I hesitated, dissappeared for a couple weeks, then came back and accepted my fate. Thing is, she is so "real" wit everything she does. No lies, not ever. No games, no phone text bs u kids deal with, none. Just a good, steady honest effort to be with me as I would have her. She already had her own degree, was working making money, 800+ credit. Real and sincere person. She was looking for a grown_ass man for a family. She didn't waste her time hoeing it around.

My wife spent some time in a refugee camp. Before that they fled Communists. She knows what hard times are and the value of family, work, loyalty to mitigate bad circumstances. They are here, they are willing to work HARD for the safety and future of their family. Many of them are stronger than we are when the chips are down. These people survive things most Americans would crawl up and give up, die.

Because safety and success of their family is so important to them, they're not interested in dating alcoholics, drug users, the lazy, the unstable nor the uneducated. Why? Because those are willpower weaknesses that won't save you or a loved one when times get tough. How could you vring someone weak home to the family? Burden them like that after the woman know times get tough? They don't think like some ditzy white broads who figure the party will never end, and that they're entitled to happiness no matter who's expense.

Many foreigners stories have some elements above. It's not necessarily the brand of foreigner men are failing with, but the class of person. No different than if you were shacking up with an ameriskank and wondering why no one is happy?

You have to be the part to get the prize. Just because they're foreign doesn't mean quality women will accept a subpar man, same as in America.

Fwiw Prime_Beef was at the time an Army officer with two combat tours, off active duty who managed to make nearly 3 million dollars in a very short time investing. She knew nothing of my financial status until 2 weeks before the wedding. She simply said that's great to know. I don't need you for your money but if there's an emergency it's good to know. If you have an emergency I will be there for you. To this day our money is separate, we pay mutual bills, never fight.

Men, the women are out there but you have to demonstrably be what they want.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't see how bringing a Foreign chick to America doesn't eventually CHANGE her to a pseudo American woman? The chick will become a full-fledged feminist within 5 years. Basically, is it the American women that are at the true fault or the American society, feminism and far left agendas?

I say MOST American women would be of higher quality if they were never injected with the American feminist bullshyt. You really didn't have the downfall of the quality of the American woman UNTIL the feminist bullshyt. Back in the day, being a "single mother" with kids from multiple different THUGS would have gotten you KICKED out of the family! Today, you get a gold medal.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a good idea. Importing a woman is not a good idea at all. I've seen many of these marriages fail.

Unless:
-you have lived and worked in her country, knew the family, observed her actions for a long time.
-married her there, lived there a few years as the marriage bond grew and knew what to expect.

Things don't get magically better with women because you send a check, a product (wife) arrives.

You have to judge people one at a time, based on their morals, deeds, and if their deeds match their words. If you're not with her, you can't.

You need to be wise about this. Many of these countris suck. In ways Americans can't possibly imagine . Why is that? Possibly because of the attitudes and ideals of its people? Hmm? That said there are decent people in these countries but you need to filter them . Street smarts.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short of going abroad, the only way to find one is the same as finding any other chick you could stand to be with:

Sift through the scummers.

I hate to say that, because I know how "big the haystack" is when trying to find a regular "needle". To find an "imported needle"? Eeesh.

It's simply a matter of another qualification in your list of things you are on the lookout for. You might luck out and come across one straight away, or, you might be grinding it out in the scene for a long time. If it were me again, well, I wouldn't do anything different than dating otherwise. Go to places, do your thing, but be patient and keep your eyes open. Find a foreign gal? Perhaps consider it a +1 on your personal "HB scale". You wouldn't be going for a 5, but a 7? Then you find out she's foreign? Might be an "8", if she qualifies for the bonus point. You're the judge, just with any gal.

I met mine quite accidentally. In fact, I generally avoid blondes (because of their over-awareness, and over-exploitation, of their SMV making them impossible to tolerate), and I normally wouldn't have given her the time of day. What's more, she came in to my work, and I was proud of never pulling the trigger on fish in that barrel.

...But,

Within moments, I could tell she was "different". After dealing with customers for so long, you get a sense of what type of person you are dealing with, and this chick was, um, "weird". I couldn't peg her (I did "peg" her eventually :D) initially, I had no reading; I never encountered such mannerisms, especially from a blonde in the States. I would have never known she was from another country, she had no accent. In fact, she had been in-country for about 11 years. Instead of the "Queen's English" accent, it was completely western sounding.

Through the course of idle fluff, she told me she was originally from overseas. *DING!* The light snapped on, and I just HAD to talk to this chick more. I, too, was lead to believe (through heresay, and my own experiences) that western women were garbage, so I pulled the trigger and got her number. I needed to see if there was something to the theory. Best of all, I didn't care to ƒuck her: she was blonde, after all, and my experiences had created an aversion. "Don't go making assumptions...", I told her, "I just want to continue our conversation outside of my work."

Luck? Fortune? Who knows. But, after conversing, WOW! Night-and-day pleasant versus bother. I'm not sure I've ever had as pleasant a "first date" as that one (short of BPD first dates, but...). In retrospect, I see that she just wanted to ƒuck the hot bartender, but I got my hooks in her. "I never knew that I could cüm like that!" GOTCHA!

Anyway, we've had many, many stimulating conversations regarding western women's values in comparison to hers. It turns out that, not only does she believe in gender roles, but puts her money where her mouth is. Imagine a chick telling you:
Her: 'I think a man and a woman have a specific role in the relationship. Women have their strengths and weaknesses, men have theirs. Men should be the captains of the ship, and women should support their men. That way, together, they both win in ways they couldn't alone.'

:eek: Right?

Hearing sh¡t like that sure made me reconsider my stances on "Alpha/Jerk" modes. I realized that she would have no part in an adversarial relationship. If I was to be with this chick, I'd likely need to tone down the Jerk-ness, as it wouldn't play out the same as it would with standard garbage. And boy, what a proud chick she is: she really toes-the-line when it comes to upholding her end of the relationship. She doesn't want to be the weak link, and takes pride in how well she supports me, dependably, no less. She's very congruent, and, she's very intelligent. Even brags me up to folks, and let's me know CRIZAZY sh¡t like, "how proud" of me she is; or "how fortunate she feels" to be with me. She builds me up, which, when you consider "being part of a team", are her actions lining up with her words. How could I not be compelled to reciprocate?

One big thing going for overseas women is that they have foreign schooling, none of this "consumer zombie indoctrination" like american public schooling. I'm talking uniforms, discipline, and critical thinking skills now, not the daycare centers we have here. You can easily infer all manner of ramifications stemming from such a contrasting start to their lives. Night-and-day.

I will say this, though: it is crucial to determine when they came to the states. Fortunately for me, she came over when she was fifteen. At 15, a person has developed enough that they begin to develop more "adult" mindsets. The older the chick when they come over, more ability they have to retain the culture and societal practices of where they came from. Moreover, they can compare/contrast the culture. I would tell anyone looking for a foreign chick to qualify them with regards to whether or not they came over "pre-formulative" years, or "post-formulative" years. Basically, if they came to the States before puberty, ƒuck 'em, they're as worthless as an american chick: they went to the same school. However, if they came over after puberty, there's a better chance of them retaining better parts of their previous culture.

To give you a quick example, my chick's sister is only a few years younger, but, WOW, is she a retard. I mean, unrealistic, materialistic, all the trifling and drama you'd expect from an american-born chick: very americanized. It's almost as though she's "overdoing it" with the "act". But, she came over at the same time, with the same parents, only she was pre-pubescent.

Ultimately, the best thing about women from abroad is their stance on gender roles. They are damn good at playing their parts, to such an extent, that, I'll have to admit I had a bit of a struggle living up to the foreign models of manhood. It was tough to rise up to her expectations, but she encouraged me and cut me slack because, well...
:eek:
I was born in America, after all.

Don't get me wrong, she didn't push or prod. I took it upon myself to give her a version of "Man" she likely needed. What are men like there? What elements are common there, but are beat out of boys here? How can I emulate that? What do I lack? What do I do well already?

I think, thanks to this place, I already had a handle on the Man thing. I simply needed to take the encouragement/support the right way and quit over-thinking it: the more natural "man" I went, the better. It was nice to have a few challenges, though.

So, let that be encouragement for all you dudes here: it is FAR easier for a DJ to have good results with foreign women. Foreign women are desperate for a Man in this endless sea of American AFC douchebags. I was not surprised to hear about her previous encounters on the dating scene: wow, there are a lot of d-bags! They are looking for us DJ's, so, go get 'em!
:rockon:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
serious if you guys really want this woman from another country wouldn't be better you guys go to another country? try to find a job over seas

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tenacity,
"The chick will become a full-fledged feminist within 5 years."I mix a lot with Chinese Women,they certainly don't fit this profile,neither Ethnic nor Mainland...The whole concept lacks any appeal,they just don't understand it...Your statement is just like saying they understand our sense of humour after five years...So best say Most but not all foreigners!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the biggest clue was when I met her after a 17 hour flight.... I said I needed a shower. When I came out, she was unpacking my suitcase, hanging up the shirts,pants, and putting away the underwear..... IF you tell an American woman that, "that's no big deal". Well it IS a big deal.... you didn't even THINK about it.....

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Des,
I agree with Sodbuster.... In the sixties I visited Cambodia,my mates all ended up with the clap,but I never participated,sitting in a bar with them one day a lovely girl came up to me,I had been working on our Land Rover,my nails were chipped and broken,she picked up my hand and tut,tutted...came back a few minutes later with a little case proceeded to clean and prune my nails...OK She was a Lady of simple virtue,but she respected Men and found a joy in service...Many of the Guys here will never experience this...Sad!

hera

Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Western women are garbage, they're basically only good for pump and dump. 30 years ago things were maybe a little different, but these women are crazier than ever and can't be changed. You can't argue with 70% divorce rates.

Women from Asia, eastern Europe (west is as bad or even worse than the US), and latin America can't be beat. Generally, they're pretty, in good shape, and love to cook for you. One of the girls I'm fvcking right now is this hot Spanish chick from Argentina, she's got the face of a Miss Venezuela beauty contestant and the body of a stripper. She begs me to fvck her, most of the time she wants to fvck me even more than I want to fvck her. She constantly makes me feel good, telling me how handsome I am and how nice my body looks. She calls me over, lets me bang her and bangs me back just as hard. She sucks my c0ck like there's no tomorrow, swallows every drop, then hands me a bottle of water and wipes me down with a towel. She begs me to let her cook for me, and asks me to dream up all my favorite foods and then she cooks them up for me. I go to her place, bang her, get fed like a champ, and basically am made to feel like a king. I always leave her place feeling like a million bucks. Plus, there's no demands for cuddling or a relationship or any of that other bullsh*t. On top of all this when I get home, I get text messages telling me how awesome I was, how great the sex was, how good I made her feel, and that she can't wait to see me again.

Last time I was there, after I banged her she even gave me a huge 5 pound tub of whey protein. And it was Optimum Nutrition, that's the good sh*t. On my way out the door she reminded me to let her know what gourmet dish she wants me to have her make for next time.

Such is how foreign women treat their men: you are the king, and everything revolves around pleasuring you and making you happy. Just try to get this kind of exceptional treatment from a vile, rotten western woman. Good luck with that.

I meet most of the foreign chicks through friends, and sometimes online. You won't generally find them at clubs or bars. Although sometimes if you go to ethnic spots like brazilian or latin clubs you might luck out.
Does hot Spanish chick from Argentina work a full-time 9-5? Just asking. :rockon:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has traveled extensively abroad, for the main reason of dating women, I think I can address this quite well. (This is for USA citizen men.)

The canonical foreign wife hunter story is to peruse the gobs of dating agency websites, pick out interesting women to correspond with (paying the website quite a bit), travel to her town to meet her for a week or two (since most Americans only get 10 days of vacation a year), and then make the ballsiest decision a man can make: agree to marry a woman you have barely spent any time with. Then you do the paperwork to sponsor her for a fiancee visa, including signing an affidavit of support (AOS) for her and any minor children that accompanies here; this AOS compels you to support her at the rate of 125% of poverty (for your new family size) until she would become a citizen. Then within 90 days of her arrival, you must make the decision to actually marry her (i.e., up until this time, you generally can "ship her back".) After marriage, she gets conditional permanent residency, and after another 2 (maybe it is now 3) years, she gets regular non-conditional permanent residency; if you divorce before removing the conditionality, her residency is revoked and she must exit the country. After a few more years, she can become a citizen if she wishes.

Now, of course, there is a question as to the veracity of the women being offered up, and of any correspondence. I can say point blank that back in the days when using the internet in Eastern Europe typically entailed going to an internet cafe, I would meet American (or Canadian, etc.) men that would tell me how they had been corresponding with some hot chick and came to visit, only to have her have some "family emergency" happen such that she couldn't meet. :crackup: I don't know if it is still going on, but with the ubiquity of the internet there now, I haven't had to go to an internet cafe in a while. (Ironically, the place where this is most notorious is the Donbas region of Ukraine, which is where the separatist war is going on now! :eek:)

Thanks to the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), if you use an American based dating agency, before you can communicate with her, you must have a criminal record check (done via an online system, so it is no big deal other than losing your privacy) done in which that women gets to review your arrest record before you can communicate with her. (Of course, the dating agency typically uses this as an excuse to charge you a ridiculous initial fee, something that doesn't cost the dating agency anything.) An even more insidious provision of VAWA allows a foreign wife (I'm not sure if just a fiancee could do this) to petition to get the non-conditional permanent residency expedited if she claims to be a victim of domestic violence.

So, the canonical way I have described allows a woman to do nothing more than answer E-mails for a while (perhaps talk on the phone as well, although if she says she can't speak English, you would be stuck with an awkward interpreter on a 3-way call), and then be on her best possible behavior for the week or two you are there, and then be on good behavior as well once she arrives as a fiancee until the full legal entangling deed is done. Now we all know how a wife's attitude can change after getting the ring; think of how much a foreign wife's attitude could change! Suffice it to say that stories abound of newly married foreign wives getting their "escape plan" set up and then pulling the domestic violence card abound - and of course we all know how the local sheriff regularly handles any type of domestic violence situation by default (hint: it involves steel bars :eek:), followed by her divorce and the standard alimony, with the court typically using the AOS as a template for *lifetime* alimony (if she doesn't become a citizen.) :eek: :eek:

Now some men, like yours truly, have decided to not pursue foreign women to make an American out of her, but rather to just become a husband living over there - at least for a long time to have any kids, and be in the situation such that it would not matter that there is an AOS (the AOS is required of any foreign spouse), as the possible implications would be no worse than what would be for marrying an American woman. And instead of using those dating agency websites that the canonical American uses, use the dating websites of those countries - or at least websites that are not considered as "foreign matchmaking" dating agencies (that VAWA defines as being for-pay agencies whose main business is arranging for Americans to meet foreigners) like OKCupid (which seems to be very popular internationally for folks that speak English decently.) Typically, any big enough city will have English clubs that obviously are very welcoming of native English speakers, and as well Couchsurfing meetups, which seem to be nothing more than an excuse to have folks that speak English get together at a cafe, although sometimes there are other events.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Western women are garbage, they're basically only good for pump and dump. 30 years ago things were maybe a little different, but these women are crazier than ever and can't be changed. You can't argue with 70% divorce rates.

Women from Asia, eastern Europe (west is as bad or even worse than the US), and latin America can't be beat. Generally, they're pretty, in good shape, and love to cook for you. One of the girls I'm fvcking right now is this hot Spanish chick from Argentina, she's got the face of a Miss Venezuela beauty contestant and the body of a stripper. She begs me to fvck her, most of the time she wants to fvck me even more than I want to fvck her. She constantly makes me feel good, telling me how handsome I am and how nice my body looks. She calls me over, lets me bang her and bangs me back just as hard. She sucks my c0ck like there's no tomorrow, swallows every drop, then hands me a bottle of water and wipes me down with a towel. She begs me to let her cook for me, and asks me to dream up all my favorite foods and then she cooks them up for me. I go to her place, bang her, get fed like a champ, and basically am made to feel like a king. I always leave her place feeling like a million bucks. Plus, there's no demands for cuddling or a relationship or any of that other bullsh*t. On top of all this when I get home, I get text messages telling me how awesome I was, how great the sex was, how good I made her feel, and that she can't wait to see me again.

Last time I was there, after I banged her she even gave me a huge 5 pound tub of whey protein. And it was Optimum Nutrition, that's the good sh*t. On my way out the door she reminded me to let her know what gourmet dish she wants me to have her make for next time.

Such is how foreign women treat their men: you are the king, and everything revolves around pleasuring you and making you happy. Just try to get this kind of exceptional treatment from a vile, rotten western woman. Good luck with that.

I meet most of the foreign chicks through friends, and sometimes online. You won't generally find them at clubs or bars. Although sometimes if you go to ethnic spots like brazilian or latin clubs you might luck out.
Seriously, women like this truly exist today? I want more info on this...sounds too good to be true. Please, send more info...

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they exist. They may be "into" you somewhat BECAUSE you are from the west. BUT, it's not really any different than the way women change when they find out I'm a Dentist. To some degree, all women like money like we like T and A..... accept it and deal with it. BUT from what I've seen, they are WAY more feminine and the B1tch shields are WAY lower. They think YOU are special.... not THEY are special

It may be like auto's. When I grew up in the 70's American manufacturers of cars were in denial about their lack of quality. By the time they realized they had a problem, Japanese cars had 1/3 of the market