Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

my dating notes

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a coffee date and something weird happened. A girl got her coffee and left. Instead of being needy treat them like a little kid. Don't be dependant on girls for your happiness. Had another date. It was fun I kissed closed. I made enough money this month for a crab leg dinner. Work hard so you can make good money.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And your in the mature man's section? Sounds like high school crap to me......

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a good job being aware of my body language. I was able to be the man that is charming and not have my happiness dependant on someone else. I have been working out lately and tightening up my game. You have to practice to keep your game tight.I am grateful to read s sosiave. I used to suck with girls and I now know how I want to be. I know with work. I ca gain a sense of dignity and strength in my inner game.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am grateful for the feedback and it is indeed high schools, but I am behind in skills and I want to get better no matter how far behind I am.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am grateful to be over some of my anxiety with girls. I know I used to worship them. They are humans and not Gods. As soon as I stopped worshiping them I respected myself more. I had a better dense of dignity and class and respect. I feel more free not having my happiness dependant on another person. I know I have mentors and other people that I can lean on.to give me strength.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been really reflecting on what it takes to up your game. A strong sense of dignaty and a desire to put In the work everyday to get better. I thank God I was born with the burning desire to get better and better each day.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to work on my gameandget on the treadmill this week.