Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl Accepted Friend Request after 1.5 years lol

SanDog11

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night this girl accepts a friend request, that after looking I sent April of 13 lol. She is from MI like me, knows mutual friends, and now lives in SoCal like me.

She's obviously not interested but for some reason decided to accept the request, which makes me wonder why da fuk she kept it in her inbox so long?

Anyway, what's something funny/smart ass I can reach out and say to her?

logicallefty

Reaction score
She is running short on orbiters?

Heisenberg

Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I accidentally accepted a friend request from about 1.5 years ago as well. On the Facebook app for the iPhone, the friend requests button at the bottom is kind of obtrusive. It doesn't minimize - it's just always there as you browse around.

So while I was mindlessly tapping about the site, I accidentally hit the friend requests button and I guess my thumb clicked accept on this ancient request. I promptly unfriended, but she would've already gotten the notification. Ha!

That could be all it is. I say send nothing.

Oh, and on a more "big picture" sidenote: If you have to ask what a smart ass thing would be to say, that means you're not naturally a smart ass. Which means you shouldn't try to sound like one. It'll sound forced and weird. That's the thing about being a smart ass, it really means you're quick witted. If you have to plan a line in advance, that ain't too quick.

Us smart asses were born this way, it's our blessing and curse. You just do you! Girls will like that.