Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Proactive Approach to Potential Drama

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tried this new proactive tactic and it seems to have worked like I wanted.

This HB I am seeing texts me last night

HB: "You won't believe this. I am the founder of a Facebook group and your ex GF NAME just signed up and posted some stuff. Looks like she and I have a mutual friend FRIEND NAME"

My thoughts were "oh boy, here comes the drama-train".

Lefty: "Wow small world. FRIEND NAME is her boss. Thanks for the info. Just to let you know I don't associate to more than an acquaintance level with anyone who also associates with her (my ex) ."

HB: "What is that supposed to mean?"

Lefty: "It means exactly what it says"

HB: "So are you saying I can't talk to her?"

Lefty: "No. I am saying if you do talk to her then I can't be anymore than your acquaintance"

HB: "I can't believe you would accuse me of talking to her! You don't trust me! I thought you trusted me! Good night!!"

Lefty: "Night"

She called, texted, and Emailed me 1x each within the next hour.

Emailed again this morning apologizing for being a "typical female" and getting b|tchy! She asked me if I wanted her to leave the FB group and turn it over to someone else. I said "you don't HAVE to do anything, you are a free woman"

All is well. Now. She said she can't wait to b@ng my brains out this weekend!

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well played, Logicallefty!

I hope no one misses the beauty of the exchange. No drama, fighting, yelling or other negative behavior. Just you stating your rules, maintaining frame and her following your lead.

A relatively small victory, but it lays the foundation for all future interactions.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sik said:
Well played, Logicallefty!

I hope no one misses the beauty of the exchange. No drama, fighting, yelling or other negative behavior. Just you stating your rules, maintaining frame and her following your lead.

A relatively small victory, but it lays the foundation for all future interactions.
Thank you Sir. We have had a lot of talks on here lately about establishing, keeping, and reestablishing frame. So I figured it was good timing to post this.