Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men wanting legal representation at a "rape hearing" too entitled?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this article interesting, especially this part:

http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...ult_is_a_serious_problem_but_the_efforts.html

Assertions of injustice by young men are infuriating to some. Caroline Heldman, an associate professor of politics at Occidental College and co-founder of End Rape on Campus, said of the men who are turning to the courts, “These lawsuits are an incredible display of entitlement, the same entitlement that drove them to rape.” Sen. Claire McCaskill, D-Missouri, a co-sponsor of the CASA bill, said to the Washington Post of these suits, “I don’t think we are anywhere near a tipping point where the people accused of this are somehow being treated unfairly.”
:eek: :eek:

My opinion: :down: Keep it up ladies; the only type of man that will want to stick in it will be that bad boy who has no problem going back to prison!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article but fvcking scary.
Even the so-called victim made admissions that appeared to clear the defendant, as did her own friend and his friend who was present during the whole encounter.
Meanwhile, he's been named and shamed while she gets to hide behind anonymity and make horrendous accusations.
Protecting a victim's identity isn't a bad idea but what really stinks is that if a defendant is found not guilty or even if the complainant drops the charges, she still isn't named.
That is not justice and something needs to be done. It's at the stage that men will be forced to record sexual encounters to protect themselves from false rape claims, but even that is illegal.
The whole system is broken.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol of course it's entitlement. Way to state the obvious. It's entitlement because it's explicitly stated over 200 years ago in the 4th through 6th amendment that you are entitled to legal representation and due process. Derp. It's not only the law of the land but the very spirit behind the creation of the country itself, and you're damn right it's entitlement because THAT IS NOT SOMETHING NEGATIVE inherently.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is that men have to be VERY careful about the women they hook-up with. It's easier to do when you are older and have a lot of experience with women. When you are in college, all the blood rushes out of your brain to 'other' parts, coupled with an lack of experience.... fomula for getting yourself into messes like this.

When I was in college I hooked up with a girl at a party, we were both drunk off our asses. Later word started getting around that I forced myself on her. It was crazy. Her friends would walk around giving me the evil eye, very disturbing. As the details emerged, it turns out she was confused, that I was only one of about 4 dudes at two different parties on the same weekend, and it wasn't me.

About 5 years ago, almost TWENTY-FIVE YEARS after this supposedly happened, I ran into an old college friend at an Alumni tail-gate event before our college homecoming gme, and was asked what ever came of the 'rape case'.

This is SERIOUS stuff, long term ramifications of having to deal with this kind of reputation.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good article, but it doesn't really hammer home what is going on here. Patriarchy and victimization are the foundations of feminism. In a society where the wage gap, glass ceiling and other feminist discrimination myths have been so thoroughly debunked, rape culture is about all they have left, and they cling to it desperately. Without it, feminism is on the verge of irrelevance, and that is very bad news for lots of members of the gov-edu-union-contractor-grantee-MSM complex who make their living on feminism and got advantaged in life via discriminatory affirmative action. They must make a crime that occurs under 200,000 times a year in a country of 300,000,000, and is perpetrated by only a fraction of 1% of men into a "social cause" and "focus of victimization." They don't care at all that this is zero sum, and that for every illicit step of progress they make, someone suffers unjustly.

So they lobby on rape culture, and lobby and lobby and lobby. It starts with the professors (who have the clearest conflict of interest imaginable, their paycheck depends on it... AND THEY ARE THE ONES DOING THE STUDIES... imagine a "study" by the "motor oil council" suggesting that you change your oil every 1000 miles, credible? this is not one bit different), into the feminist campus groups, fools some young, naive people in the center, and then percolates like raw sewage from a busted line out into MSM and pop culture. The immorality of feminism, and leftist politics generally, is that just like riots in Ferguson, the left has NO CONCERN WHATSOEVER for the morality of what they are doing. If men end up in jail for things they didn't do, they don't give two sh-ts, as the OP quote makes quite clear. Imagine a man making a statement that ANYONE seeking legal counsel when accused of a crime was displaying an entitled attitude. What kind of HUGE AHOLE would such a person be? How would media treat such a person? Yet because... woman, we accept such outrageous, self-absorbed statements in public from women and feminists and crickets chirp.The effect is that the President of the US is forwarding totally BOGUS hackademic survey studies as fact from the Oval Office in efforts to preserve and appease the Democrats' most crucial voting bloc, young, unmarried women, where they get a huge skew in election after election. The DOE is in on the canard with its threats to withhold education funds.

Folks here should realize that it affects you, even though you aren't a college student, even though you are older. When feminists are permitted to control the frame with their liestats, it affects every one of us. Any man on this forum could be accused tomorrow and have the "1 in 4, 1 in 5" lying nonsense taint your jury pool, taint law enforcement in a domestic dispute, taint the women you date, endanger your sons, your family and friends' sons. It's gotten to the point to where no one can claim "what's the big fuss about feminism? I don't see how it affects me."

This isn't all they are lobbying for. Every time an infrastructure spending bill is brought, every time some stimulus is proposed to aid still devastated industries that mostly employ men, feminists step in, and due to their voting clout, inevitably derail a huge chunk of any such spending to what they call "women friendly jobs," which means BUREAUCRAT jobs, where women have an overwhelming majority. So our stimulus is NOT building bridges and roads or helping the construction industry, but hiring more PERMANENT SOCIAL WORKERS and FAT ASS GOVT DO NOTHING EMPLOYEES, sitting in front of a terminal all day blathering out liestats like "1 in 4," "1 in 5" instead of working.

The statement in the article that less women suffer sexual abuse on campus than elsewhere is accurate. The feminists, mostly white middle class, don't want you to ever find out that most of the "rape culture" they complain about is in cities, not college campuses. The "epidemic" of sexual abuse on campus is a pure lie, is not happening anywhere. Don't believe it, but do believe that every time those lies are repeated, YOUR life or someone's life you know is affected.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To extend the above rant further (procrastinating drafting a complex agreement LOL), VET WOMEN before you give your resources, thoughts, love, care, infatuation to one. Stick your d-ck in them, FINE... consensually of course. But if they are either 1) a feminist scuzzbag, or 2) among the millions of women who are "soft feminists," who blithely sit by and benefit from discrimination without comment, and especially without repudiating feminism outright, why does that person deserve one iota of your resources, concern, infatuation or love? THEY DON'T. Have sex, fine, but nothing more with those.

So when you have been poking some woman for awhile and start to feel those "lurvydurvy" feelings, step back and THINK like a man. ANALYZE the facts, FIND OUT where she stands on lots of issues, not just feminism, and let your rational intellect be your guide to taking it to the next level as opposed to hormones, pheromones, or "just because it's time" nonsense.

There are many women out there who will speak out, won't play the "what's the big deal?" game when confronted with feminist excess. FIND THOSE. Engage in relationships with those. That we aren't doing enough of that for whatever reasons is our part of the blame for the insidious progress of feminism in the US. Be more discerning, more discriminating, have a handle on your emotions and let reason govern your feelings always. Until more of us do this, we will have more of the same.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny how these same women are quick to cry victimization, oppression and being "less than" a man, but on the SAME HAND their dating profiles always has their "criteria" in a man one who has his shyt together so he can take her out on dates and spend countless other dollars on entertaining her.

They want the benefits of a Patriarchy but not a Patriarchy. It's like someone receiving a portion of the profits of a business with no financial or sweat equity invested in it.

But yet WE are the ones entitled? And some of you guys wonder on here why I keep saying that this is the worse market of women in history and you should NEVER enter into any legal agreements with these people (through marriage, creating children or cohabitation)?

This shyt is real out here folks and it's going to get worse. Protect yourself and remain NON-legally tied to these insane people so WHEN they show how insane they are (and they will) you can get out with your finances, your physical health and your mental health in tact.

Love does NOT exist today. All you have is Lust and when it's gone, it's gone.

While you are at it, remain un-tied to the US as a whole. Don't buy real estate. Be able to be MOBILE. The world is changing people and what worked for the Baby Boomers won't work for our generation, DESPITE how the Baby Boomers will label you selfish, childish, etc. for following many of my suggestions....my suggestions will keep your a.ss ALIVE.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
While you are at it, remain un-tied to the US as a whole. Don't buy real estate. Be able to be MOBILE. The world is changing people and what worked for the Baby Boomers won't work for our generation, DESPITE how the Baby Boomers will label you selfish, childish, etc. for following many of my suggestions....my suggestions will keep your a.ss ALIVE.
I agree with most of what you say here, except for some of this paragraph and creating a family/children. Baby boomers definitely sucked, but their legacy is and will always be debt and liberalism. They just were never developed as people, most never reached maturity.

Real estate is always going to be a good investment though. And having a GOOD wife and children is one of the more rewarding things in life. Don't get TOO bitter in the face of all this strife. I know it's tough, but don't exterminate yourself, that's what the elites want.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beyondunplugged said:
None of those people were preemptive from a legal standpoint. Again, got involved in the legal system AFTER acting from a position of not understanding it.

I guess what I am arguing is that this is nothing to worry about if you are obsessive about what legal risks you are taking day to day. I can see the point that like, damn, it has gone pretty far in that men have to be so careful but that's life!

It's also true outside the context of just women. Culture in general is more sensitive to everything. Kids are getting arrested or expelled for having toy guns or even make a gun with their hand! You have to watch your a$$ nowadays from EVERY ANGLE. For example, every single e-mail I sent could be used against me as evidence. I have countless examples of transactions that I knew would eventually go south but that the counter-party did not understand. They made statements of which they had no knowledge of the legal effect and I essentially trapped them.

My point is that, at least with the Duke players, why are you even in that situation? Cause you wanted to party with a stripper? Well, from a legal standpoint, why did you invite a stripper onto your property? I can think of ten legal vulnerabilities that act alone opens you up to ESPECIALLY if you are a high profile athlete in college.

Why not just go to a strip club? You take risks when you associate with people especially if you are in that environment. So don't associate with that type of person. Control your environment.

Brian Banks pleaded no contest. Enough said. That was a stupid move. In addition, his lawyer completely failed to enforce laws and the constitutional right to a speedy trial.

And there are plenty of examples of the opposite outcome:

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ston-not-charged-sexual-assault-investigation
I agree with this.

HOWEVER....

There is going to come a time where good people can't simply just run away and hide, and avoid situations. We are going to have to fight back. That time is getting closer and closer every day, and is being accelerated with the liberal agenda wearing thin on most people. You have the blacks on TV showing their true colors, you have women being women.....people are waking up, even the most indoctrinated sh*t-lib men.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beyondunplugged said:
For example, in most states, it is completely legal to record a conversation into an audio format even without the consent of a second party to that conversation.
Let's encourage everyone to look up their own relevant state law, because in Illinois, that's a felony.

Illinois' wire-tapping law was passed by corrupt politicians who take bribes. They made recording them taking a bribe into a felony. Until very recently in Illinois, it was also a felony to make a cel phone video of a cop beating someone up.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Let's encourage everyone to look up their own relevant state law, because in Illinois, that's a felony.

Illinois' wire-tapping law was passed by corrupt politicians who take bribes. They made recording them taking a bribe into a felony. Until very recently in Illinois, it was also a felony to make a cel phone video of a cop beating someone up.
If I could change one law in Illinois, it would be this. ^ I wish I could record all audio around me 24x7x365. I don't think people outside of Illinois really have a concept for how corrupt things often are in this State. It's a crap shoot on who you can trust and who you can't; badge, oath, position, etc. be dammed.