Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hello from an old timer!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all! I don't know if anyone remembers me from way back in the day - the good old glory days of ss.com :kick: I joined ss.com in 2001 (I challenge anyone to have an older join date than that :p). and was pretty active until I left around 2008 I think.

Now after a couple of LTRs and a degree under my belt, I'm kinda back - browsing the forums to get the feel for the place again. It doesn't seem like it has changed that much - the same old weird ass threads in the general discussion. :cheer:

Anyways, I thought I would check in, and see how things are going. I might be a little more active now after ending my last LTR.

PS: Is any of the old timers still around here? Like Casanova, penkitten, desdinova, backbreaker, rollo? I remember reading backbreakers weird ass threads and laughing my ass off.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, hey!!! There's a name I remember.

Hope your breakup wasn't messy, man. Welcome back.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker's the most active on that list other than Des. pk still posts every once in a while. Her hubby casanova does too, but very rarely. Rollo still posts now and then.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
I remember reading backbreakers weird ass threads and laughing my ass off.
Well, one thing has changed. backbreaker's weird ass threads are just annoying as hell now, rather than funny.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
PS: Is any of the old timers still around here? Like Casanova, penkitten, desdinova, backbreaker, rollo? I remember reading backbreakers weird ass threads and laughing my ass off.
Backbreaker is still around, with his lengthy threads about how much money he supposedly makes, how hot his white wife is, how all his female friends want him, etc. A few others have stuck around too.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember you.

bb's posts are no longer considered legible by the management. I've had several reports of damaged monitors and he has been banned until he installs a spell checker into his Commodore 64. (bb, I'm just messin' with ya bro. It was an easy shot...). ;)

Welcome back, Centaurion. A lot of people say the place has changed drastically. I don't think it has. Things kind of cycle in waves around here.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you hear about Jophil? He would've been around when you were posting. RIP.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the amount of time you have been exposed to red pill and game, It might be interesting if you would care to share your perspective on Woman and LTRs.

Any thoughts on how your experience here has affected your life and relationships?

Welcome back

-Augustus-

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I've been thinking of making a post about the time away from ss.com and how I utilized the stuff I learned.

Greasy Pig said:
Did you hear about Jophil? He would've been around when you were posting. RIP.
I remember him, yes. What happened?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Centaurian,
Yeah Jophil...Gone but not forgotten...He has gone to the great Bordello in the Sky where all good DJ's Go...He beat a Bvggered back,fought Cancer Silently for many years,then like the old Soldier he was slipped quietly away...He was still dishing out cheerful advice to the end... RIP Old Digger.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He and I wrote each other several times a week, and he never told me he was sick. What a trooper.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Sorry to post on MM, but Cent, you're a ****ing legend. I remember reading that thread in the archives about you going out to a bar, picking up a chick, ended up doing some ICE and railing her. ****ing king lol.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you! Where have you been hiding? We've all missed you!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back. You may be disappointed by some of the posts that were once deemed inappropriate for the forum but are now being dignified.

Last edited: