Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Meeting Chicks Online ...still possible?

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to get some of your opinions about Meeting women online ( FB, POF, or any other Social Media). I myself am convinced it's not worth the hassle anymore.

You see a girl online that interests you ...you would like to say Hi, get to know her etc, but knowing the redpil truth of how Social media has created the ultimate Source of attention for women you realize...

This girl already has a ton of Beta Chat buddies liking everything she does and posts, She has her Ego boosted day after day.
She gets dozens of messages and friend requests.

Knowing this you start to think, OK how can I still be unique and standout?
Scrap that initial simple message "hi, how are you?".. No i need to offer value, I have to create interest.. something ****y and funny.... or comment about something in her profile maybe..

10 minutes have passed.. your still looking at a blank message... so much for reading all that texting game on that PUA forum.

and this goes on with every girl.. You could easily waste hours trying to think of great messages for every girl.

....or you can think of one Epic message and Spam them ALL!!

The last option works somewhat but... there is no Fun in doing this. It's the same as applying for a job when you desperately need one and just decide to MASS Mail every damn Company.

your thoughts ?

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a third option: just message the girls you actually feel compelled to talk to because something in their profile resonated with you.

It goes without saying that you'll date much less often this way, but you'll have a much better quality of experience, and the process will feel like much less of a pain in the a$$.

Not saying it's the only way, but it's a good option if you're getting tired of the grind.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Starwolf

I wanted to get some of your opinions about Meeting women online ( FB, POF, or any other Social Media). I myself am convinced it's not worth the hassle anymore.
Meeting chicks online is where I get most of my lays, dates and relations from these days, I do very little new meeting in person. Not because I'm "shy", but because I'm really not interested in being with chicks with 3 or 4 kids, so when I see a fine chick in person I don't know and get her number, I have no idea how many kids she has.

Online allows me to properly filter and as I mentioned in other posts, EVERYBODY has a social media account or is online in some capacity. I don't get how some of you guys post about "online dating" like it's some third world country? Aren't the women you're meeting on FB, POF, OKC, etc. the SAME women that go to local nightclubs? I see the same people.

Starwolf

This girl already has a ton of Beta Chat buddies liking everything she does and posts, She has her Ego boosted day after day.
She gets dozens of messages and friend requests.
Dude that's not just online, that's in society in general. If the chick is a 7 or 8 plus, she has all types of Simps kissing up to her, this isn't just regulated to "online".

Starwolf

Knowing this you start to think, OK how can I still be unique and standout?
You stand-out by being the total package, no matter if you meet women online, at the supermarket, wherever:

- Looks: As a guy, fix your looks to where you are a 6-7 on average everytime you step out of the house. This might involve losing weight, wearing contacts, a new hairstyle, etc.

- Clothes: Wear decently expensive, up to date, clean and stylish clothes.

- Smell: Find the cologne or Axle spray, etc. that has most women you talk to saying you smell good.

- Car and Place: Have your car and place stylish, clean, with the bells and whistles, etc.

- Finances: Have your money right, your college and career right, etc.

- Personality/Conversation: Know how to go up to a girl you don't know and just TALK as "if" you already know her. This takes practice to get truly comfortable with and get a consistent routine going.

Doing all of this makes you stand out. Ignore guys who say one of these listings "don't matter" such as the insane notion that Looks don't matter. If you are a 2 or 3 as a guy on the Looks scale, you are going to have a hard time getting some women that look relatively decent. If your Personality isn't developed through consistent Practice, you are going to have a hard time getting a consistent stream of women.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that's not just online, that's in society in general. If the chick is a 7 or 8 plus, she has all types of Simps kissing up to her, this isn't just regulated to "online".
yes, but not for the 5's and 6's. A lot of thirsty beta's spoiling these girls ego's

Tenacity said:
You stand-out by being the total package, no matter if you meet women online, at the supermarket, wherever:

- Looks: As a guy, fix your looks to where you are a 6-7 on average everytime you step out of the house. This might involve losing weight, wearing contacts, a new hairstyle, etc.

- Clothes: Wear decently expensive, up to date, clean and stylish clothes.

- Smell: Find the cologne or Axle spray, etc. that has most women you talk to saying you smell good.

- Car and Place: Have your car and place stylish, clean, with the bells and whistles, etc.

- Finances: Have your money right, your college and career right, etc.

- Personality/Conversation: Know how to go up to a girl you don't know and just TALK as "if" you already know her. This takes practice to get truly comfortable with and get a consistent routine going.

Doing all of this makes you stand out. Ignore guys who say one of these listings "don't matter" such as the insane notion that Looks don't matter. If you are a 2 or 3 as a guy on the Looks scale, you are going to have a hard time getting some women that look relatively decent. If your Personality isn't developed through consistent Practice, you are going to have a hard time getting a consistent stream of women.

In other words Just do the Ryan Gosling approach from that flick Crazy, Stupid, Love.

gotya :cool:

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting chicks online is where I get most of my lays, dates and relations from these days, I do very little new meeting in person. Not because I'm "shy", but because I'm really not interested in being with chicks with 3 or 4 kids, so when I see a fine chick in person I don't know and get her number, I have no idea how many kids she has.

Online allows me to properly filter and as I mentioned in other posts, EVERYBODY has a social media account or is online in some capacity. I don't get how some of you guys post about "online dating" like it's some third world country? Aren't the women you're meeting on FB, POF, OKC, etc. the SAME women that go to local nightclubs? I see the same people.
You took the words right out of my mouth. It's not that there's a lower quality of women online than the 'real-world', it's just that their flaws and shortcomings are immediately obvious (courtesy of their profile) and that's a good thing.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear StarWolf,
Too competitive... Prietos Rule with 20% of each gender getting 80% of the action will be found to hold true...Guys who are successful here will be successful anywhere else...Certainly helps the introverted though!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starwolf said:
You see a girl online that interests you ...you would like to say Hi, get to know her etc, but knowing the redpil truth of how Social media has created the ultimate Source of attention for women you realize...
... you realize that online dating and Facebook are simply video games for women.

Never mind the "standing out by doing what everyone else is doing" or "give women what they think they want" garbage. You really wanna spin hamsters? Delete your accounts. Do what nobody else is doing: that's how you stand apart. And, it's how directly approaching women works: most guys are scared, so you stand apart.

Delete your accounts.

Before clowns jump on here relating why they couldn't do that personally (I need it for my job! I need it for my mommy!), and try to convince you that I'm crazy for suggesting it, take some time to consider the ramifications in YOUR world.

Consider when you meet a woman, she gets your name, then rushes to the bathroom to look you up on her smart phone... nothing there.

Now what?

Consider applying for a job; they get your resumé, try looking you up online... nothing there. Now what? An interview, that's what. Might not have gotten one otherwise. Or not, but, you stand apart from the generic "virtual" people. They get thinking about you: they get no hints as to who you are, what you do, how you act... no insight whatsoever.

*whip cracks at the hamster's heels*
"HEYAAH! RUN HAMSTER, RUN!"
*pack of firecrackers goes off at the hamster's heels*

I'd rather offer no information than have my information misinterpreted. I keep the power, the frame, and my personal information. You want some? You're going to have to convince me to share it.

Stand apart from generic AFC's by ACTIONS. Not seeking validation or attention online is A STRONG STATEMENT about you. Moreover, "trying" any crap online is not only jumping through women's hoops, but jumping through virtual women's virtual hoops. Beta AFC to the max! When you open your eyes and see the big picture, the context of being online trying meet women is the bottom-of-the-barrel-scraping-est sort of sad behavior, you'll likely become repulsed.

And rightfully so, because, there are only a couple reasons women are online to date:

1. They can't find "Mr. Right"

That screams "unrealistic, Disney fantasy living, entitled...". Red Flag in a "disqualified" way.

2. They aren't able to get laid in "real" life.

How much of a b¡tch does a chick need to be in real life to have to resort to virtual dating? How socially dysfunctional must one be? Misrepresentation here; when you finally jump through enough hoops and push all her buttons in the correct order to an extent that she ventures out...
FATTY! Surprise, surprise.

3. At work, playing video games.

Sitting around laughing with co-worker friends, sharing back-and-forth the silly correspondence with each other, having their egos stroked all the while, it's not for dating with those sorts, it's for attention.

Bottom line, there is a reason people resort to virtual reality escapism: they suck in real life.

I hear all sorts of "success" stories, sure. But, every real-life example I've seen is where two people that suck in real life find each other and suck together. I wouldn't exactly call it "success".

Yeah, it's still possible to meet chicks online, but, it's highly-dysfunctional: you'll get what your shopping for. Avoid online gaming, guys, it's bad for your self-esteem. You know that it's going to a garbage can and sifting around until you find your dinner. Don't settle for throw-aways, they're bad for you, and you shouldn't encourage their garbage behaviors by giving them a go-to option for getting laid when they've exhausted their real-life getting-laid options by being so... "garbage".

Oh, and consider the redundancy and the lunacy: you fiddle around on your phone, taking pictures, putting them online, typing updates, sending messages, anxiously checking your inbox... you could've just called, with your phone, that was in your hand the whole time. And you pay money for the "privilege" of sifting through garbage? The shame of it... falling for the marketing...
:crazy:

Can't hack "day game"? Don't resort to the last-chance option, better yourself, and get better at approaching. That way, what you see is what you get. At least, avoid getting on the dysfunctional boat. Don't encourage/support the very thing we detest: garbage behavior from garbage women. By throwing your hat into the online dating ring, you say: "Yes, I'll play any game you throw my way. I'll clear any hurdle. I'll save any ho. And, I'll pay my money to do it."
:nono:
Stop it, guys.

But, this is coming from someone who doesn't text, either. I just don't play those silly games. You know the best way to avoid being in a car accident? Don't be around when it happens.

Apply some DJ logic before you post emotional responses.

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is around the wrong way. It's actually getting harder to meet girls in person because of online dating

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with anything else, the only way to find out is to try it for a while and see what happens. Spend an hour a day for the next month, sorting, messaging, setting up meets, etc, and see what happens.

Compare that to spending an hour a day cold approaching for a month, and see what that gets you.

There's no shortcuts or magic solutions. Everybody's different, everybody has different skills, wants and needs, and their own "threshold" that determines whether it's worth it.

As far as mass spamming girls, the actual spamming may not be fun, but once you've got three or four on the hook at once, that IS pretty fun.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Online dating is getting more common and accepted. With less stigma more women are on board with it.

The downside and the upside is the filtering you (and the girl) can do. The downside is a higher rejection rate than in real life. You can't use body language or the sound of your voice to seduce her.

The upside of this filtering is, when you actually get a date the women's interest level is usually sky high.

Online is definitely the direction society is going in, because women enjoy the Chinese menu style of it. And men always go along with whatever women like.

I've been enjoying Tinder. Hotter girls than other dating sites and location based. Plus, a lot of Tinder girls are DTF ASAP.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
... you realize that online dating and Facebook are simply video games for women.
Right on. I keep on hearing about how easy/useful FB or WA are for hunting chics, but personally i say fvck it. I am not catering to these chics' inflated egos. Funny thing is, if you decide not to do it, you will immediately stand out. Gave my number to a couple chics lately, and 2mins later they were like "oh you are not on Whatsapp, what's the matter" etc.
Also, I have noticed that not being on these networks increases the pressure on me to actually DO something if I like a chic. Which is a great way to override my AFC firmware and to live in the present, not in some fVcked up Facebook timeline.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating can work as a buffer making you less likely to day game and club game. Day gaming is where it's at. Find a target rich environment and make sure to game it on a regular basis. For me this is the supermarket and other retail stores like target or the mall. As for online dating taking a less direct approach is best. There's Tinder, and then theres things like just randomly messaging hot girls in your area on FB. Seeing if anything sticks, far better than PoF or OKCupid.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Poop1337 said:
Online dating can work as a buffer making you less likely to day game and club game. Day gaming is where it's at. Find a target rich environment and make sure to game it on a regular basis. For me this is the supermarket and other retail stores like target or the mall. As for online dating taking a less direct approach is best. There's Tinder, and then theres things like just randomly messaging hot girls in your area on FB. Seeing if anything sticks, far better than PoF or OKCupid.
I agree. But one problem I run into at the mall is sometimes I approach teenagers thinking they are older (early 20's). Some teens look very old.

I agree with retail stores though. Areas near college campuses are great too. Very target rich. Tinder is better than POF and Okcupid by far (at least for me). I haven't taken much advantage of Facebook yet. I might give it a try.

Day game is still something most men are not willing to do. So it will probably be the most effective approach for a while.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction:
Poon King said:
Day game is still something most men are not willing to do. So it will probably be the most effective approach forEVER.
"For a while"? Do you honestly think there will be some point in the future where meeting a woman in person will be less effective than online?

That is some scary stuff, there. :nervous:

[soapbox]
It is my opinion that the ability to approach women is

THE

difference between a DJ and a regular ol' average and frustrated.

I believe this so strongly that I would declare that anyone who online dates, but does not directly approach women, despite how much they've read, is no sort of "Don Juan". No, they are well-read AFC's as defined by their actions, and therein is the crucial differentiation.

Overcoming approach anxiety is what, like, the first step of boot camp? If you haven't cleared that first hurdle, then, you haven't even started.

"Rah, Rah, RAH!! Vulpine, I pull mad ass online, you fgt! I don't have time to go out and approach b¡tches!"

Well, play-on, player, if those are your video games. I guess folks are on here for improving their online game exclusively, and that's fine. But, a profile writing tutorial on YouTube can provide similar results. And, I could hand the controller to a 5 year-old and they'd be able to get their proxy to the princess in the castle eventually if even only accidentally.

The reality is that "online game" is an oxymoron. You go online because you have no game. Since millenials over in the high school section bastardized "game", it's become "common and accepted" to try and twist and contort the word to justify the actions, just like a woman's "logic" process of "do what feelz gud first, find excuses to justify it after".

Let me draw a parallel:
I have ƒucked fat chicks. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I am SPECTACULAR at ƒucking fat chicks. It's super-easy for me. Does it mean I'm a smooth playa? A big ol' PIMP? Does it mean ƒucking fat chicks is a good/healthy/helpful/admirable thing? Do I go around touting my "Fatty game"? Do I post things like, "I put jelly all over my d¡ck, but fatties still didn't want to suck it. What am I doing wrong?" No, because that's obviously silly, just like the silliness of "online game" should be obvious.

Poon King said:
Online dating is getting more common and accepted. With less stigma more women are on board with it.
Of course more women are "on board with it", they don't rely on cold approaching, either.
:kick:
Would you also say fat women are more common and accepted?
Would you also say that divorce is more common and accepted?
Would you also say that texting is more common and accepted?
Would you also say that blue-pill beta püssies are also more common, accepted, and even encouraged? Especially with such tools as texting and online dating at their disposal? Especially with the ability to refer to "pandering to women" and "hiding behind a screen" as "game"?

It's all the same garbage in my DJ Bible, but then again, I have an older version of it. I could tell you all about "pager game", if you could gain from it.
[/soapbox]

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Correction:

"For a while"? Do you honestly think there will be some point in the future where meeting a woman in person will be less effective than online?

That is some scary stuff, there. :nervous:

[soapbox]
It is my opinion that the ability to approach women is

THE

difference between a DJ and a regular ol' average and frustrated.

I believe this so strongly that I would declare that anyone who online dates, but does not directly approach women, despite how much they've read, is no sort of "Don Juan". No, they are well-read AFC's as defined by their actions, and therein is the crucial differentiation.

Overcoming approach anxiety is what, like, the first step of boot camp? If you haven't cleared that first hurdle, then, you haven't even started.

"Rah, Rah, RAH!! Vulpine, I pull mad ass online, you fgt! I don't have time to go out and approach b¡tches!"

Well, play-on, player, if those are your video games. I guess folks are on here for improving their online game exclusively, and that's fine. But, a profile writing tutorial on YouTube can provide similar results. And, I could hand the controller to a 5 year-old and they'd be able to get their proxy to the princess in the castle eventually if even only accidentally.

The reality is that "online game" is an oxymoron. You go online because you have no game. Since millenials over in the high school section bastardized "game", it's become "common and accepted" to try and twist and contort the word to justify the actions, just like a woman's "logic" process of "do what feelz gud first, find excuses to justify it after".

Let me draw a parallel:
I have ƒucked fat chicks. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I am SPECTACULAR at ƒucking fat chicks. It's super-easy for me. Does it mean I'm a smooth playa? A big ol' PIMP? Does it mean ƒucking fat chicks is a good/healthy/helpful/admirable thing? Do I go around touting my "Fatty game"? Do I post things like, "I put jelly all over my d¡ck, but fatties still didn't want to suck it. What am I doing wrong?" No, because that's obviously silly, just like the silliness of "online game" should be obvious.

Of course more women are "on board with it", they don't rely on cold approaching, either.
:kick:
Would you also say fat women are more common and accepted?
Would you also say that divorce is more common and accepted?
Would you also say that texting is more common and accepted?
Would you also say that blue-pill beta püssies are also more common, accepted, and even encouraged? Especially with such tools as texting and online dating at their disposal? Especially with the ability to refer to "pandering to women" and "hiding behind a screen" as "game"?

It's all the same garbage in my DJ Bible, but then again, I have an older version of it. I could tell you all about "pager game", if you could gain from it.
[/soapbox]
Yeah this is true. I generally do a mix of cold approaching and online game. I think casting your net far and wide is the most efficient approach rather than relying exclusively on one or the other.

Day game is great, but I don't go out ONLY to game women anymore because I'm usually too busy. If I'm out already I will approach women I see. But I don't go out only to meet women.

As far as online dating becoming more acceptable.. I'm not saying its "better" for that reason. Just saying because its more acceptable.. more women are online and therefore, its easier to pull online than before.

I agree that anyone who can't cold approach is beta though. Cold approaching is so easy. Only a fag would be intimidated by talking to a woman.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never used online dating... I don't do blind dates...

I like to see what I'm getting. Besides, I really don't know how to run an online game. You can't read body language, people can take time to respond to messages rather than responding immediately face to face.

Sure I guess you can learn a lot about a woman from her online profile, but she can learn the same about you... it kills the mystery and therefor is not really 'fun'. They can see everything about you... so why date?

I'm sure it works for people who know how to make this work for them, it's just not for me. Besides I do just fine without it.

Moonlounger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been having moderate success with online dating, but have been at it for a while, and have had time to learn how to navigate it and use it as a tool. I agree 100% that online dating is best used as a supplement in addition to meeting women in real life.

A lot of women online are a little embarrassed to use it, and you'll come across profiles where they say they'll make some story up about how they met "the one" in real life instead of telling the truth that it was through a dating site. So you've got one strike against you already for using an online dating site in the first place with these women.

----------------
About six months ago I ran an experiment. I spent a bunch of time re-writing my profile (too much time :rolleyes:) using all the marketing and psychology techniques I knew. My profile read like a short romance novel without all the AFC gooey stuff, and hinted at my qualities, instead of blatantly bragging about them like most guys do in their resume-style profiles. The profile wasn't talking about me specifically, but was aimed at creating a brief emotional experience, just enough to pique the readers interest.

I received more interest than usual after I posted it on my profile, but nothing like these stories you hear about guys getting swamped with attention online.

So I found some dude's profile on OkCupid on the west coast who was rated highly, copied his best pictures, and created a fake profile in New Jersey with his photos and my written text.

In 24 hours the fake profile had 149 views, 102 likes, and 37 messages. I took it down after 24 hours. Many of the women who gave likes and sent messages weren't that great looking, but quite a few were damn fine.

Some of the messages the fake profile received (grammar verbatim):
"Youre adorable in a manly way of course :p"
"I like your poetic descriptions of finding treasures in buried territories."
"Hey I'm Katie, Thoughts on star tavern pizza? yay or nay?" (she was trying to get a date already)
"At first glance at your profile i have a fair amount in common. And you are attractive, and seem... "
"Great pictures and love your outlook."
"Hey, your profile was like reading a book. Very intrigued for more."

Even a gay guy could not resist: "Sorry for checking you out. Saw the handsome face before seeing you're straight. Darn lol" :crackup:
----------------

Being good-looking and having excellent photos is far more important for online dating success (as measured by female attention) than a well-written profile. Though combining the two was irresistible to a lot of women, I'm sure if I put a bland resume-style profile with excellent pictures of a hot guy the results would have been similar.

Angered me in a way as I'm probably about a 5 in the looks department, but that's life. For me, online dating is still a great tool to meet women you otherwise wouldn't in real life, but should only be a supplement. I swear they can sense it if you have to rely on getting women online solely because you can't approach in real life.

Mauser96 said:
DO NOTHING. Use Anti-Dump's Machine.
Let them contact me. Saves your egeo, saves you from discouragement and depression, and most importantly puts the priority and emphasis on online dating that it deserves....VERY little.
I agree with this too. Spamming messages, even tweaking them to contain something in her profile (to show that I actually read her profile) got me abysmal results. Nowadays, at most, I will look at their profile so I show up in their visitors page to entice them in with an excellent main profile photo. If they take the bait, view your profile and wink/like/message you, then it's game on. Sometimes I will view a profile, wait a week, then view it again, and then get a wink/like from a women. I swear, they clue in on every little detail.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I actually get hotter and higher quality women by doing virtually nothing and letting them approach/ask me out than Ive ever had via online. I always have to take a deep discount on looks online and quality too for the most part.
How exactly is this sort of thing done? In my experience, doing virtually nothing gets me absolutely nothing; I have no idea how to get approached and asked out by women. (If this is a derailment of the thread, I'd be happy to take this to private messaging.)

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronocidal said:
How exactly is this sort of thing done? In my experience, doing virtually nothing gets me absolutely nothing; I have no idea how to get approached and asked out by women. (If this is a derailment of the thread, I'd be happy to take this to private messaging.)

Would also like to know how this works.

if your not in the top 20% of good looking men You won't get anything from these online girls.

not even a 5 will bother contacting first.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of it is to not take it seriously. Because these girls get so much email from thirsty guys their ego's are so inflated...even if they are a 5. I've been on match on and off for a few years. Met the last girl I dated on there. Rejoined in September. I don't send out emails anymore. Because the reply rate is so dismal it's not worth it to me. Girls expect you to send a personalized email tailored to them. If you send a "hey, what's up?" they ignore you. I log in about once a day and view some profiles. Another guy pointed out the girls always look at who has viewed them so they usually end up looking at mine. One guy on Youtube called it the "who's viewed me shuffle". If they contact me, cool. If not, cool. Granted I get email/winks from girls I have no interest in, but I do get one from a girl who I find interesting...on occasion. Every girl I've met or dated that I've met online has contacted me first, either by email or wink. I don't take it seriously at all and don't get my hopes up if a cutie contacts me. I go with the flow and don't let it affect me if it goes nowhere.